1. Post #2001
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,842 Posts
    MY FUCKING

CABLE BOX

STOPPED WORKING

Edited:

NOW I CAN'T EVEN WATCH IT AT A LATER TIME THAT IT'S ON. FUCK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

2. Post #2002
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    i would like this show more if there was nudity. the new character really looked like something out of a comic book.....
    Uh... you don't say?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #2003
    March 2012
    1,260 Posts
       T-Dog had lines!   

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #2004
    April 2009
    833 Posts
       I don't get why the group is so upset that they found out they were all infected. Would it really have changed everything? For me, I don't think it would have changed much.
    Anyways, this was a great season finale showing the new character and the new setting for the show. The prison, right? 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2005
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    11,518 Posts
       I don't get why the group is so upset that they found out they were all infected. Would it really have changed everything? For me, I don't think it would have changed much.
    Anyways, this was a great season finale showing the new character and the new setting for the show. The prison, right? 

Yes it is. Also I just noticed something. When it showed Herschel in a last stand mode, he fired at least 20 rounds with his shotgun without reloading.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

6. Post #2006
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,517 Posts
    Uh... you don't say?
    no like i get that its based on a comic book, but she doesnt fit in. she doesnt seem real at all, like the rest of the show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #2007
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    5,995 Posts
    Yes it is. Also I just noticed something. When it showed Herschel in a last stand mode, he fired at least 20 rounds with his shotgun without reloading.
    IDKFA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #2008
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    4,333 Posts
    no like i get that its based on a comic book, but she doesnt fit in. she doesnt seem real at all, like the rest of the show.
    She looks like something out of a comic book because she's literally something out of a comic book. The whole show is.

Well aside from some original characters and a different storyline but yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #2009
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    3,128 Posts
    There are so many different types of people out there, you just don't know who could still be alive in a zombie apocolypse and how it changed them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #2010
    May 2010
    868 Posts
    I hope they do right by Axel, easily one of the most overlooked characters from the Prison. Also who will     Thomas murder? Will it be Beth? So many unanswered questions!    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #2011
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,309 Posts
    Someone over at IMDb counted 32.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #2012
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,438 Posts
    With seemingly no recoil on some of the shots.
    Seriously. With all the guns. Anyone who has shot a gun even as small as a 22 pistol knows there is a lot more recoil that that, especially with the revolvers.

Also, is T-dogg the only person with half a goddamn brain? You are in a car. Do not stop to let walkers climb on, run them down, GTA STYLE.

Overall, awesome finale. My jaw literally dropped a few inches from that final shot of the    prison   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

13. Post #2013
    the fuck is this?
    November 2009
    7,218 Posts
    What, you never heard of magic bullets?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #2014
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,309 Posts
    With seemingly no recoil on some of the shots.
    Seriously. With all the guns. Anyone who has shot a gun even as small as a 22 pistol knows there is a lot more recoil that that, especially with the revolvers.

Also, is T-dogg the only person with half a goddamn brain? You are in a car. Do not stop to let walkers climb on, run them down, GTA STYLE.

Overall, awesome finale. My jaw literally dropped a few inches from that final shot of the    prison   
    And they all manage to pull off flawless headshots, even when hanging out the window of a bumpy car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

15. Post #2015
    March 2012
    1,260 Posts
    My biggest problem with the show is literally everyone gets headshots. I can believe Rick, Shane, Daryl, and even Andrea (to a certain extent) but Glenn and    Carl   ? Naaaaah.

16. Post #2016
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    2,052 Posts
    That was one hell of a finale. My only problem was that unbelievable exchange between Rick and Lori.
       "I killed a power-crazed lunatic in self-defense"
    "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!" 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 29 (list)

17. Post #2017
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,985 Posts
    Them reveals, I want season 3 now.

18. Post #2018
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    5,003 Posts
    Something I thought of, haven't read the comics so I don't know if it gets into this, but    if Lori's pregnant, and everyone's infected, then presumably the baby is as well. Since the baby is "dead" before it's "alive", wouldn't it go all zombie mode in the womb once it was developed enough?   

If the comic does address that somehow just say yes or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

19. Post #2019
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,995 Posts
    Fucking amazing episode. Also I highly recomend reading the comics. It spoils some things that are going to happen. But my opinion is that I actually enjoy the show now because of it. This episode was a great example. I shat my pants at    Michonne    and the    prison   , while others won't see the significance. They also change enough to have surprises and everything.

All in all, easily the best episode of the season. Holy fuck!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

20. Post #2020
    September 2009
    3,746 Posts
    That was one hell of a finale. My only problem was that unbelievable exchange between Rick and Lori.
       "I killed a power-crazed lunatic in self-defense"
    "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!" 

Yeah I hated that. I understand that they're setting Rick up for     his power hungry, kind of passive take over of the prison, but he literally went from him being perfectly sane and stable to being thought of a monster because he killed a lunatic in self defence, then suddenly snapped and went all NOT A DEMOCRACY GUS >:(    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #2021
    Call me Maybe?
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    THIS FALL?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #2022
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,132 Posts
    Man they need fucking Tyreese, he was like a man version of Michonne. And if he isn't there then he can't    Get killed by the governor    even though I wouldn't like that to happen in the TV show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events

23. Post #2023
    August 2007
    102 Posts
    I watched the first season, read the comics up to around issue 75 and watched the start of Season 2 (up to episode 4 or 5 if I recall correctly) then got bogged down with school stuff. From what I've heard a lot of Season 2 was boring but I'd like to get back into it - is there a better point to start than where I left off where things will actually be happening again?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

24. Post #2024
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    4,333 Posts
    I watched the first season, read the comics up to around issue 75 and watched the start of Season 2 (up to episode 4 or 5 if I recall correctly) then got bogged down with school stuff. From what I've heard a lot of Season 2 was boring but I'd like to get back into it - is there a better point to start than where I left off where things will actually be happening again?
    Just watch it all. No point in skipping plot points.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #2025
    August 2007
    102 Posts
    Just watch it all. No point in skipping plot points.
    Alright, makes sense to me, thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2026
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    7,401 Posts
    That was one of the best episodes so far. I'm glad that     Hershel didn't die. Seeing him fight off all those Walkers was awesome. I like that we got to see some T-dog aswell.    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

27. Post #2027
    I love Scandinavians and Ducks
    August 2007
    4,235 Posts
    Not really a spoiler, but regarding a character who may or may not show up.

I really hope T-Dog isn't a replacement for Tyreese   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

28. Post #2028
    13 minutes in the finale

why does hershal have infinite bullets   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #2029
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,932 Posts

this so fucking this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #2030
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,441 Posts
    Lori is fucking retarded, didn't she try to convince Rick to kill shane or something in a tent at the end of some episode a while back?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #2031
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    5,995 Posts
    And they all manage to pull off flawless headshots, even when hanging out the window of a bumpy car.
    Yeah, I found that ridiculous. Even a skilled and experienced shooter would have trouble with that, unless all their experience was from drive-bys. But there's a reason semi-automatics aren't favoured in drive-by shootings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #2032

She's officially on the story sync site on AMC.
    This is incredibly silly

Edited:

It's honestly what you'd expect from a 13 year old rper on some zombie RP server on gmod
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Agree Agree x 5 (list)

33. Post #2033
    February 2011
    898 Posts
    Just finished watching the recorded episode from my tv (Work nights so i can't catch the show on time). Goddamn that was intense! One thing that's for sure is that Rick and Shane know how to teach people to shoot because no one missed a shot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #2034
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,995 Posts

Unfortunately I think he is.
    My guess is that when they were coming up with characters, they wanted him straight away, then wanted his name to sound even more gangsta so they changed it to T-Dawg. Too bad though,    Tyreese was a badass   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

35. Post #2035
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,452 Posts
    Lori man what a freakin ball buster. She makes men go crazy for her, then she makes them go crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

36. Post #2036
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    440 Posts
       Seeing the prison at the end of the season, it was like FINALLY! Very excited for season three. Hnng   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #2037
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    This isn't a democracy anymore...

it's a: last minute new episode spoilers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #2038
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,364 Posts
    Wait wait wait ... you guys are saying    zombie sex slaves owned by that woman?   

Jesus christ how the fuck would that work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #2039
    My dick's so long, if I laid it on my keyboard, it'd reach from A to Z.
    March 2012
    2,165 Posts
    Lori is fucking retarded, didn't she try to convince Rick to kill shane or something in a tent at the end of some episode a while back?
    I take it you've never been married.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

40. Post #2040
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,309 Posts
    Wait wait wait ... you guys are saying    zombie sex slaves owned by that woman?   

Jesus christ how the fuck would that work
    No, they're not zombie sex slaves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)