1. Post #2081
    Dancing Member
    July 2009
    2,751 Posts
    That was the most intense episode yet, holy shit.

Are there any more specific date than "Fall"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2082
    I'm a loner who likes to get beat up at school
    June 2009
    11,557 Posts
    That was the most intense episode yet, holy shit.

Are there any more specific date than "Fall"?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2107527/

imdb says october, dunno if it's legit tho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

3. Post #2083
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    2,756 Posts

.... legit... why does it say Adam Minarovich is in season 3... that's the guy who played sophia's dad in season 1 right? he died..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #2084
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,303 Posts
    IMDb isn't always legit, but might be a flashback.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events

5. Post #2085
    Dancing Member
    July 2009
    2,751 Posts
    7 months then? Thats more than half a year :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

6. Post #2086
    My dick's so long, if I laid it on my keyboard, it'd reach from A to Z.
    March 2012
    2,092 Posts
    7 months then? Thats more than half a year :(
    It certainly is. Math is awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #2087
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    I hope Morgan comes back next season, he's a badass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #2088
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,126 Posts
    I hope Morgan comes back next season, he's a badass
    I liked how episodes would end with Rick talking over the radio to Morgan in hopes that they would meet up again someday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #2089
    March 2012
    2,092 Posts
    I liked how episodes would end with Rick talking over the radio to Morgan in hopes that they would meet up again someday.
    Agreed. I hate that they seem to have dropped that subplot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #2090
    August 2010
    1,012 Posts

them pirellis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

11. Post #2091
    black people
    April 2008
    3,934 Posts
    Holy shit I forgot all about Morgan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #2092
    March 2012
    2,092 Posts
    Holy shit I forgot all about Morgan.
    So did the writers, I'm guessing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #2093
    June 2009
    3,411 Posts
    Darryl is so badass with his bike.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #2094
    July 2007
    748 Posts
    So did the writers, I'm guessing.

comic:   He comes back way later in the comics   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #2095
    April 2011
    463 Posts
    i read volumes 1 and 2 to get caught up with the show, can't wait for the next season. i watched the last episode, and i have to say i liked the show better than the comic..

16. Post #2096
    June 2009
    3,641 Posts
    This season was pretty solid in my opinion. I hope for even better episodes next season, and that the Governor is portrayed at least somewhat like he is in the comics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #2097
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    At the end there when it was panning up I was thinking "oh man    michonne    showed up that's gonna be sweet" then the    prison    came into view and I actually got goose bumps. Rick laid down the law and is getting closer to how he is in the comics. I doubt the next season is going to be as dark as it is in the comics but it's got all the fixings to be fantastic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #2098
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,116 Posts

Well the past two seasons started in October. Seems likely.

19. Post #2099
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    Minor comic spoiler
    They are her    brother and his best friend, at least in the comic.   
    Slightly wrong they're her    Boyfriend and his best friend.    And someone else said she got the katana from her boyfriend or w/e, she actually got it from    her weeaboo neighbor who collected swords.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #2100
    March 2012
    2,092 Posts
    I know. I hope the series follows suit. Also, I hope to see    the fucking PHONE.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #2101
    October 2010
    10,389 Posts
    At the end there when it was panning up I was thinking "oh man    michonne    showed up that's gonna be sweet" then the    prison    came into view and I actually got goose bumps. Rick laid down the law and is getting closer to how he is in the comics. I doubt the next season is going to be as dark as it is in the comics but it's got all the fixings to be fantastic.
       I'm reading the comics and holy shit, rick is extremely dark, it's like they combined Shane's "dickness" and old Rick's boyscout attitude. He seems like he's crazy 24.7    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #2102
    March 2012
    2,092 Posts
       I'm reading the comics and holy shit, rick is extremely dark, it's like they combined Shane's "dickness" and old Rick's boyscout attitude. He seems like he's crazy 24.7    
    Pretty much this. Keep reading, it gets better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #2103
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    On The Talking Dead after last night's episode. Someone called in and asked Kirkman if we would see, Merle, Morgan, or Duane in season 3. Here was his response:    "You will see 33% of those characters during season 3."    His response was unspecific, but I do know the answer.    It is Merle coming back in season 3.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

24. Post #2104
    March 2012
    2,092 Posts
    On The Talking Dead after last night's episode. Someone called in and asked Kirkman if we would see, Merle, Morgan, or Duane in season 3. Here was his response:    "You will see 33% of those characters during season 3."    His response was unspecific, but I do know the answer.    It is Merle coming back in season 3.   
    Wouldn't surprise me to see him as    one of The Governor's men.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

25. Post #2105
    May 2007
    492 Posts
    Wouldn't surprise me to see him as    one of The Governor's men.   
    Or as the leader of Randall's group.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #2106
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,782 Posts
       *Fence being shook/broken down noise* *Pans out to show a prison in the distance*   

OH FUCK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

27. Post #2107
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    Or as the leader of Randall's group.
    Could very well be the same group.

28. Post #2108
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    if the    prison    is any indication [comic spoiler]    Lori might die soon! Hurray!   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 4 (list)

29. Post #2109
    March 2012
    2,092 Posts
    Could very well be the same group.
    I've pretty much assumed this since the bar. God, I hope I'm right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

30. Post #2110
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,618 Posts
    so is t-dog the new tyreese?

31. Post #2111
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,544 Posts
    so is t-dog the new tyreese?
    Oh, gods I hope not. Truly, fully.

It's bad enough we've skipped over the estates,    Dale's dead    and Michonne had to show up before the prison.

Edited:

Not that I'm complaining, it's just that I'd like to see that one particular aspect of the series be preserved.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #2112
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,353 Posts
       Rooker says he is in the 3rd season, and he lost 30 pounds for it   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #2113
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,533 Posts
    if the    prison    is any indication [comic spoiler]    Lori might die soon! Hurray!   
       Nah, they're going to drone out this baby drama more   

If the things I have heard about the comics relating to the    the prison    are anything to go off of, I hope season three decides to get pretty dark in its content and story. Hopefully, it will move along a better pace than this season did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

34. Post #2114
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,995 Posts
    robert kirkman said they are not watering down the role the governor played in the series. so it should be as dark as the comic book.

35. Post #2115
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,543 Posts
    I never get why people in zombie movies dont get a military vehicle. Even in the walking dead ive seen them standing around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

36. Post #2116
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    11,285 Posts
    I love how Hershel's shotgun had practically no recoil but when Rick was firing shots with his handgun, it was like he was firing a .44

Edited:

I never get why people in zombie movies dont get a military vehicle. Even in the walking dead ive seen them standing around.
    Because military vehicles guzzle down gas quickly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #2117
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    I always wonder why no one on the set mentions stuff like that, with all the people that go into making a show like this you'd think someone would be aware of and speak up about the no recoil/reload.

And the deaths last episode felt really cheap, like why    did that guy just get up and look quizzically towards the back of the RV? Why was the RV door so easily gotten through, the zombies seem to have awfully convenient moments of clarity when it comes to operating shit. And then when the girl got caught why wasn't ANYONE looking around for nearby zombies? One just flew out from the side of the screen and boom shes dead. I actually had a laugh about both of these deaths because they were so terribly set up.   

Stuff like the deaths, their wizardry guns, the way everyone unnaturally reacts to shit like hearing    shane was dead   , and how rick went from a babbling baby over it then becomes hard as fuck and doesn't elaborate at all on the incident. It's like none of the writers or director are paying attention half the time. I enjoy the show but all the small stuff just irks me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

38. Post #2118
    January 2009
    1,251 Posts
    I rewatched episode 1 of season 1 because I forgot pretty much everything about morgan and I noticed that his wife looks like a fish. She constantly opens and closes her mouth really quickly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

39. Post #2119
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    (COMIC SPOILER!) and if they stick to     Morgan coming back he     might show up earlier than expected since     Michonne appeared and his ending in the comics lies in her hands    

40. Post #2120
    CJF
    August 2006
    16,259 Posts
    Thank fuck    shane died, I was getting sick of every episode being about him stomping around in a fit. I wish Sophie's mother died too, don't like her either.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 2 (list)