1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,616 Posts
    I've said I've been neutral all the time Ses and I'm going to keep being neutral. I'm not jumping on either side of this train because I find both sides silly. It's silly for Karbine making this thread (even though he probably didn't expect shit to hit the fan like this) and it's silly for accusing death upon people and generally insulting them THIS much. Also when did I ever state anything about other servers? Considering you're now accusing me of saying that other servers don't have this problem.

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,577 Posts
    Okey dokey.

Ses. Calm the fuck down or get the fuck out. You crossed the line when you started attacking neutral parties, and I for one won't stand for it.

Thanks.

Edited:
    let me rant a bit more on the matter...

If you were a good admin, you'd have been able to keep your head about all this, yes? Your inability to do so has shown me and everyone else that your as inept at problem solving maturely as you make Karbine out to be. You've stooped to a level of dickishness you're preaching against in this thread, and it's one of the least intelligent moves I've seen out of an admin of such a big server. How about you grow up, calm down, and settle the matter in a calm and collected manner like normal adults in charge do, eh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #123
    Dennab
    June 2010
    2,040 Posts
    That sounds totally sensible, that's what I'll do...

wait no I won't because that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. "don't play gmod for a week and totally ignore your server and let us do whatever on it" actually it was "take a week to chill the fuck out and let people grab their dupes and have them chill out too", but you missed the point

Dude, shut the fuck up. All of your comments thus far on this have been worse than karbine's. I aim to please At best, you've been throwing out useless comments about your ex girlfriend (which, while I congratulate you on feeling the touch of a woman, doesn't fucking matter wow, I totally did not see random insults about manhood coming, because we know that's definitely not a cliche...) or suggesting some incredibly stupid theories or giving absolutely terrible advice yeah, like, swallowing your pride, calming down, taking thing logically, and listening to what other people have to say?. Normally I'd shy away from suggesting anyone on the internet kill themselves, but for you I'll make an exception. Please, for the love of god, stop posting and hang yourself. Yeah, I'll get right on that

I'm being lectured on how to run my own server by a dude that only plays single player, and changed his name almost daily because people hated his dumb ass that much. Seriously, am I the only one that remembers his escapades in the contraptions subforum where he was sockpuppeting with "bluereaper" while posting dumb shit all the time? Yes, because changing "red" to "blue" would really throw people off...they'd never catch on, muahahahahaa

This is the quality of individual I have to deal with. These are the people telling me how to run my shit. Thank you, and have a lovely day.

Unless you being retarded I left that honor up to you is some sort of long-standing meta troll that's existed for the past 3 years or so. God I only hope. Please tell me you are trolling. If I were trolling this would be an even bigger shitstorm. My original advice to back off, get your head straight, let everyone chill out, and stop raging is fantastically sound. I'm not even able to comprehend how that can upset you. Did you go off your medication?
    Edited:

Okey dokey.

Ses. Calm the fuck down or get the fuck out. You crossed the line when you started attacking neutral parties, and I for one won't stand for it.

Thanks.

Edited:
    let me rant a bit more on the matter...

If you were a good admin, you'd have been able to keep your head about all this, yes? Your inability to do so has shown me and everyone else that your as inept at problem solving maturely as you make Karbine out to be. You've stooped to a level of dickishness you're preaching against in this thread, and it's one of the least intelligent moves I've seen out of an admin of such a big server. How about you grow up, calm down, and settle the matter in a calm and collected manner like normal adults in charge do, eh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,062 Posts
    I suppose you're right. Opening up GGG to the FP community was a mistake in the first place, I think. Any sort of statement along the lines of "You're fucking stupid" is "you're raging! why are you raging? you mad bro?"

I'm pretty damn calm about this, I just feel that i haven't torn into the bad parts of this community recently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,577 Posts
    I haven't read one sentence of yours that was directed towards another individual that looked calm at all. Either you're not calm, or you need to use less "mad" words. Either way, you've definitely made a few new enemies on here (not that you really care about it, though).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,062 Posts
    Eh, think what you want. I don't think I should be posting in this thread anymore.

Testing goes on as scheduled, redreaper's suggestion was still fucking stupid, and karbine is still permabanned.

7. Post #127
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,616 Posts
    I'd still like to ask you before you leave why you accused me of saying that other servers don't have adv_dupe2 problems like GGG has. Have I said anything about that anywhere? Simply wondering if I have short term memory and can't remember anything anymore.

8. Post #128
    April 2009
    383 Posts
    TBH ses the only reason why theres hardly any server traffic is the people from FP. So don't act like opening it up to us was a bad idea, we were the players playing on there the most.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    Dennab
    June 2010
    2,040 Posts
    I'm pretty damn calm about this

"shut your whore mouth"...your hilariously stupid statement...It's commonly acknowledged that AD2 destroys CPU when you're pasting shit, to pin the blame on something else simply because you don't like the criticism is fucking stupid...I'm not going to treat you as if you're a special snowflake...That seems, once again, fucking stupid.

If you don't quite understand the undercurrent of this post, let me lay it out for you. You're fucking stupid.
    I managed to go an entire conversation without telling him to eat a dick
    that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life....Dude, shut the fuck up. All of your comments thus far on this have been worse than karbine's....Normally I'd shy away from suggesting anyone on the internet kill themselves, but for you I'll make an exception. Please, for the love of god, stop posting and hang yourself.
    holy shit I can't believe how unreasonably angry I am about that post. It's like a super-condensed post of pure shit. A torrent of absolute crap that is neither grounded in fact nor reality and somehow manages to offend all five senses at once. I taste nothing but bile and feel nothing but contempt for you...Please stop posting and kill yourself...you are a terrible human being and I would feel no remorse whatsoever if a car careened off the road into the side of your house, opening up your "lair" to sunlight and you to unimaginable pain. As you lie there, gasping for air in a futile attempt to breathe after your ribs have been shattered and puncture your lungs like a pin cushion, the driver would stumble out of the car in a fugue, trip over, gaze upon your face and vomit. There you lie, stomach acid slowly dissolving your eyes as blood fills your lungs and your skin burns in the sun like a piece of wax paper exposed to a candle. You completely worthless piece of horse shit. I can't think of anything more pointless than your posting, and I can't imagine why you'd even bother to grace our presence with your vile, inane spectacles about what aught to be done to a community you do not control and are not a part of.
    Before you answer, no, fuck you, you're wrong. The answer is "no, it's not". Why? Because I fucking run GGG.
    you're a dumb motherfucker because of how many vertices the map has
    You are so goddamn dumb. Did everyone stop taking their meds today or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    March 2009
    135 Posts
    SOME stuff is wrong? This whole entire thread is a bitchfest about me removing a stupid fucking tool to test something on the server. Every successive post I see from mouthbreathers like karbine and redreaper and even you, Jackpody make me that much more annoyed about the whole process. You don't have any general information beyond "well these other servers that are completely unlike GGG run it perfectly fine".

We have completely different objectives. I'm looking for an uptime of greater than six hours, something the other servers (Waxx, Almost There, Killbox, etc.) can't do because of their, often times, misguided user base. I was going to be more harsh, but they at least have the benefit of not knowing. You dumb motherfuckers should know, so why the hell should I pull any punches?

Jesus christ, and you act as if I should be pandering to you, a complete slave to democracy where I wait hand and foot upon all of you dumb faggots for eternity while you get all your ducks in a row. Why should I beg forgiveness from a bunch of spiteful children who use bastardized chips of mine to build things, use my server to build them on, and then yell at me when I decide to make a decision for their net benefit? You spoiled, rotten little shits.

Does this mean I'll stop doing things for the good of the server? No, I still play there too, and I happen to build shit so obviously I'm going to try to make it work for my sake. AD2 has a few useful features that I'd love to use but obviously I had some trouble with it on the server, so that's why it's gone. This monumentally obvious fact has somehow escaped your grasp, and you're lashing out at me as if I owe you something.
    In what way are our users misguided? I'd much rather deal with lower uptime than an asshole of an admin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,443 Posts
    Admittedly you're all being fucking imbeciles towards Sestze. Instead of bitching, and throwing your shit around like apes over the fact he removed an tool to see if the tool was the crash causer, you could have perhaps waited for him to explain it? Or asked in a nicer manner perhaps? Rather than this thread being made and you sperglords making him out to be the bad guy when he has a server to run.

Protip: running a server means making sure it doesn't crash, removing a tool to test if it is crashing the server is part of that. Let him do his fucking job.

He said that him and other admins are willing to zip up your dupes and hand them to you on a one to one basis, there is no need for the addon to go back on the server until a solution is found, and your dupes are safe. Perhaps instead of complaining when something changes, take some time to find out why and chill your asses down before flipping shit over it. There's usually a perfectly good reason for things to change on a server.

Fuck, with the way his players act, I can see why Sestze seems to be enraged all the damn time. It's like looking after fucking 6 year olds. Shit.

Edited:

In what way are our users misguided? I'd much rather deal with lower uptime than an asshole of an admin.
    Part of being an admin is not taking shit from your players. You might make enemies, and look like you hate everything and everyone. But if you are doing your job and keeping the server uptime good, then fuck that. People who actually give a toss will know you aren't a raging cunt as long as your players are being morons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    March 2009
    135 Posts
    It's possible to not take shit from players without insulting everyone you come into contact with. There are a few morons in this thread, but nothing has come close to deserving this kind of reply:

holy shit I can't believe how unreasonably angry I am about that post. It's like a super-condensed post of pure shit. A torrent of absolute crap that is neither grounded in fact nor reality and somehow manages to offend all five senses at once. I taste nothing but bile and feel nothing but contempt for you...Please stop posting and kill yourself...you are a terrible human being and I would feel no remorse whatsoever if a car careened off the road into the side of your house, opening up your "lair" to sunlight and you to unimaginable pain. As you lie there, gasping for air in a futile attempt to breathe after your ribs have been shattered and puncture your lungs like a pin cushion, the driver would stumble out of the car in a fugue, trip over, gaze upon your face and vomit. There you lie, stomach acid slowly dissolving your eyes as blood fills your lungs and your skin burns in the sun like a piece of wax paper exposed to a candle. You completely worthless piece of horse shit. I can't think of anything more pointless than your posting, and I can't imagine why you'd even bother to grace our presence with your vile, inane spectacles about what aught to be done to a community you do not control and are not a part of.
    Sestze, have you considered seeing a therapist about these anger issues?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,817 Posts
    Perhaps unfortunately, when running a server one is somewhat forced to pander to their players, even if they are completely wrong. Servers are not nations, and any control over the playerbase is an illusion. You cannot own a community, a community is a social binding that develops between those who play together in the form of friendship and acquaintance. As a server or "community" owner, one only owns the conduit for a community. It is completely possible, and in fact, easy, for the userbase to find a new server and administration, to set up their own, or to vanish in diaspora. There is only so much you can do. Removal and testing still strikes me as perfectly reasonable, and I'm not sure why it strikes anyone else as wrong. Unfortunately, it still does. I'm just glad I'm not in Sestze's position.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    January 2012
    5 Posts
    I own and administrate the Engineering server of Almost-There. Just figured I'd throw in my two cents here. I don't see what all this fuss is about. Sestze has a job to do. He has to make sure his server runs well and is fun. But with this issue he comes to an impasse. People want the server stable so they can build reliably, They also want this tool that seems to be the best in current build duplication. Problem is that you can't have both. And until you can he has to make the best of it. Karbine was banned from our server more than once for being rude and telling owners and admins how to their jobs. He's always been egotistical and uncouth. I see the same thing happening here. Sestze might have reacted aggressively, wouldn't you? GGG is HIS server that HE runs. So what if he has a short fuse, after dealing with fucking morons all the time so would you. I stand by his decision because it's the most logical for his player base. And I suggest you all take a real look at the situation. I may not strive for up time because I listen to what my players want. yes I may sacrifice stability for that but not one of my players complain. Why? because we are a community and we don't care what you think of us it's about having fun. And we do. Also Karbine you should learn to be more professional. making a public scene about an issue isn't a good way to get what you want
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,616 Posts
    SOME stuff is wrong? This whole entire thread is a bitchfest about me removing a stupid fucking tool to test something on the server. Every successive post I see from mouthbreathers like karbine and redreaper and even you, Jackpody make me that much more annoyed about the whole process. You don't have any general information beyond "well these other servers that are completely unlike GGG run it perfectly fine".

We have completely different objectives. I'm looking for an uptime of greater than six hours, something the other servers (Waxx, Almost There, Killbox, etc.) can't do because of their, often times, misguided user base. I was going to be more harsh, but they at least have the benefit of not knowing. You dumb motherfuckers should know, so why the hell should I pull any punches?

Jesus christ, and you act as if I should be pandering to you, a complete slave to democracy where I wait hand and foot upon all of you dumb faggots for eternity while you get all your ducks in a row. Why should I beg forgiveness from a bunch of spiteful children who use bastardized chips of mine to build things, use my server to build them on, and then yell at me when I decide to make a decision for their net benefit? You spoiled, rotten little shits.

Does this mean I'll stop doing things for the good of the server? No, I still play there too, and I happen to build shit so obviously I'm going to try to make it work for my sake. AD2 has a few useful features that I'd love to use but obviously I had some trouble with it on the server, so that's why it's gone. This monumentally obvious fact has somehow escaped your grasp, and you're lashing out at me as if I owe you something.
    Still neutral on this whole situation and I still don't want to stir up an issue like this but while reading this through again, I realized how wrong you were so many times and I want to point that out so you stop thinking of me as a 'dumbfuck', like you describe. Let's break it up, shall we?

Sestze posted:
    karbine and redreaper and even you, Jackpody make me that much more annoyed about the whole process. You don't have any general information beyond "well these other servers that are completely unlike GGG run it perfectly fine".
    Again, when and where did I say anything about servers at all? Why do I make you annoyed for not agreeing with your whole "let's wish death upon RedReaper"? You really need to calm down a bit, Ses like RedReaper pointed out some posts above. You need to slow down and take stuff to a more professional matter were you don't constantly insult people.

Sestze posted:
    No, I'm not trying to act as you should be 'pandering' me in any way, stop making these false accusiations. I'm simply not agreeing with your decisions Ses and I'm pointing that out, which you seem to pick up in a hostile way. I don't use any of your stuff to make my stuff off, I make my own stuff up and get some help from friends. You know, not everyone uses your stuff. May feel a bit amazing but yeah, we don't. You make great stuff Sestze but we're not entitlied to use your stuff. And in all honesty, I believe most of the mech builders on GGG have their own E2's or a heavily modefied version of yours (from my knowledge). Hell, some people even use just hydraulics and it still looks good.
    And I'm not yelling at you, Ses. I'm not asking you for forgiving any of us for removing adv_dupe2, you keep making these false accusiations. Some people may think they 'need' to be forgiven for you removing adv_dupe2 and they need to cut it out, it's your server and your decisions and if it was actually causing instability on GGG then it was the correct move. You just need to handle this whole situation better and you need to do it a lot more professionally without name-calling and general insults (and wishing death upon RR).

Sestze posted:
    Good and it's good to have an owner who actually cares for his community and how the server works. If it was causing trouble with the server then you did the right move by deleting it. I was always aware that adv_dupe2 could cause issues, it's been doing this before. Remember that time back in December, just some days before Christmas when you accused me of being the problem and I was the 'thing' causing the server to be unstable? It literally never escaped my grasp that adv_dupe2 can cause instability which is also why I said I had it sort of coming at the first page and why I didn't whine like some other people in this thread about it. I knew it was going to happen and I was prepared so I downloaded all my dupes the night before you removed the tool.

I just want to stay neutral on this and get it all sorted so we can go back and have fun on GGG without having this war between the whole community (and us) but when you make false accusiations on me and how I apparently annoy you, I have to defend myself. Sestze, you can be a great owner but you need to take this issue more professionally. You should stop with all the insults and name-calling and you should be more calm about it, as a server owner should.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    Dennab
    June 2010
    2,040 Posts
    ITT: Sestze rages at everybody.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,222 Posts
    Look at this thread. How long did it take you guys to write some of the walls of text in here? What did these walls accomplish?
    After this thread, none of you are allowed to complain about the "decline of building", because you're doing it to yourselves.

I don't visit GGG, but I like reading the WIP thread and seeing all the cool shit in there. I know one or two of you guys and I like you. You guys really going to tear yourselves up like this? Guess so.

Now excuse me while I get the popcorn.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    March 2005
    71 Posts
    A DUMB THING
    Your suggestion is, in fact, retarded. So much so that it flabbergasts me as to why you would even think of it in the first place. Not only is it disjointed, but it is poorly thought out as well. '

Let's say I threw adv dupe 2 back on the server for a week, and THEN LEFT AND SAID NOTHING.

The server would be crashy, and I'd come back later in a week to THIS THREAD EXCEPT IT WOULD BE ABOUT CRASHES AND NOT DUPE 2 BEING REMOVED.

I shit you not, it would be a thread about "FORAN LEFT GGG NOW WE CAN'T PLAY GMOD ANYMORE FUCK FORAN" or something along those lines. You don't administrate a server by leaving said server.

You really should think about these things a bit more!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    October 2009
    974 Posts
    How often do people come on ggg? Just saying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,817 Posts
    How often do people come on ggg? Just saying.
    Just about daily as long as I can think of something to build. Unfortunately I haven't been able to recently. Been in a minecraft mood. Just as well I guess, considering all this. Hopped on for a bit today and worked on a UAV ish thing.

21. Post #141
    November 2009
    2,121 Posts
    The servers have been quite barren lately too.
    You can guess why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    592 Posts
    Wait, the thread on SA has was archived like 6 months ago. I don't think anyone on SA even bother to take a second glance at the thread, let alone actually read the thread/join the servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    September 2005
    22 Posts
    Also Karbine you should learn to be more professional. making a public scene about an issue isn't a good way to get what you want
    Yo this is exactly what karbine wanted.

karbine's thoughts as he pressed the post button:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #144
    March 2005
    71 Posts
    Wait, the thread on SA has was archived like 6 months ago. I don't think anyone on SA even bother to take a second glance at the thread, let alone actually read the thread/join the servers.
    This was because we had allowed public players on to the server. SURPRISE!!!! Goons tend to not like people outside of SA because most of them are pretty goddamn dumb (or are children).

E: Also it hasn't been archived, it's just a few pages back. It gets about a post or two a month.

25. Post #145
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    this thread is comedy gold, seeing sestze so angry after i've left the party

i didn't even want this but god damn is it funny

Edited:

I own and administrate the Engineering server of Almost-There. Just figured I'd throw in my two cents here. I don't see what all this fuss is about. Sestze has a job to do. He has to make sure his server runs well and is fun. But with this issue he comes to an impasse. People want the server stable so they can build reliably, They also want this tool that seems to be the best in current build duplication. Problem is that you can't have both. And until you can he has to make the best of it. Karbine was banned from our server more than once for being rude and telling owners and admins how to their jobs. He's always been egotistical and uncouth. I see the same thing happening here. Sestze might have reacted aggressively, wouldn't you? GGG is HIS server that HE runs. So what if he has a short fuse, after dealing with fucking morons all the time so would you. I stand by his decision because it's the most logical for his player base. And I suggest you all take a real look at the situation. I may not strive for up time because I listen to what my players want. yes I may sacrifice stability for that but not one of my players complain. Why? because we are a community and we don't care what you think of us it's about having fun. And we do. Also Karbine you should learn to be more professional. making a public scene about an issue isn't a good way to get what you want
    yeah, I could be a dick, only because your community and I are both stubborn as shit, and I called people out when they were doing dumb things, much like sestze is doing.

i didn't do this all for what I wanted, I did this for all the people who enjoy GGG. end of story.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    :)
    December 2011
    697 Posts
    I don't even know what the hell GGG is, but I just read the entire thread because I like drama.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

27. Post #147
    August 2008
    92 Posts
    Makespherical is the culprit of that. Has absolutely not one fucking bit to do with AD2. I use AD2 and run Gmod in singleplayer for literally weeks on end without even a single lua error and I run the same addons as GGG.
    Also nobody worships karbine. He just has the habit of stating the blatantly obvious in simple words, like the Ron Paul of Facepunch. [sub]Also he's been playing since fucking forever. I remember him being on this forum when I started playing back in like 2006. The days before smartsnap and wire.[/sub]
    hahahaha ass kisser
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Switzerland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

28. Post #148
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    I just want to say to sestze that i apologize for creating such a shitstorm, I did not expect sestze and everyone to react this way. Sestze, you may think I did this to troll, however I do enjoy trolling you on occasion, this was not one of them. I'm not sucking up to be unbanned or anything of that nature, I just feel bad that all of this caused everyone to go to stage 4 meltdown.

I still don't like you but I do feel quite bad, and like I said to you many times (even in contradiction of myself), it is indeed just a game on the internet.

AD2 will return to GGG some day, it looks like it's just a buffer problem. I still stand as trying to defend the largest portion of GGG's community, but I fought so hard because I thought AD2 might never return. I feel we both acted very childish over it.

Truce?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,062 Posts
    No hard feelings. You're still permabanned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb x 7Friendly x 1Zing x 1Informative x 1Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    August 2008
    92 Posts
    yes rate box you spineless Untermensch

Edited:

redqueer

Edited:

balto the wolf furry

Edited:

FURRY DICK SUCKER

(User was banned for this post ("More shitposting." - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Switzerland Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    592 Posts

Edited:

redqueer

Edited:

balto the wolf furry

Edited:

FURRY DICK SUCKER
    i hope you die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    November 2011
    4,754 Posts

Edited:

redqueer

Edited:

balto the wolf furry

Edited:

FURRY DICK SUCKER

(User was banned for this post ("More shitposting." - postal))
    hahahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    June 2011
    614 Posts
    I still think it was the change to evolve that started all these annoying server crashes. However, I also agree with Sestze that adv2 is too unstable at the moment. Adv1 is still broken for me though.

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,616 Posts
    I still think it was the change to evolve that started all these annoying server crashes. However, I also agree with Sestze that adv2 is too unstable at the moment. Adv1 is still broken for me though.
    Advanced Dupe2 has been on GGG for about a week now, I believe. The only real thing I've felt with it is the fact that it uses a lot of CPU power so it gives spikes when you paste something (I guess lowering the convar for how quickly it spawns the props would make less spikes, as it's pretty fast right now). Have you felt any crashes on it recently? I was on it for a couple hours yesterday with no crashes on Toshkent.

35. Post #155
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,817 Posts
    Advanced Dupe2 has been on GGG for about a week now, I believe. The only real thing I've felt with it is the fact that it uses a lot of CPU power so it gives spikes when you paste something (I guess lowering the convar for how quickly it spawns the props would make less spikes, as it's pretty fast right now). Have you felt any crashes on it recently? I was on it for a couple hours yesterday with no crashes on Toshkent.
    I think thats a cache thing. It doesn't do that early after server restart, but LERP spawning starts eventually. Not sure what to do about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #156

April 2011
    33 Posts
    As i finally came to the point of reading this all i can make my conclusion clear right now.

Sestze
    In his defense, he clearly just wanted to get rid of the server lagg. Something i have started to encourage on The Kill Box aswell, every build server needs as little lagg as possible to run the high Ops, Constraints and Entities some builds bring along with themselfs. Sestze thought it was AD2 since i also heard rumors about it being laggy. Maybe a dramastic pull to directly eliminate it from the server, though how else was it going to be tested? You can't really without keeping it off the server for a while and see how the stat's go. Do they stay the same or are they lowering, if so then it's clear AD2 had something to do with it.

Amplar2
    In his defense, Karbine was simply defending the AD2 tool. And as Karbine also knows, alot of builders love that tool, wich also gave Karbine the rights to pull the public and neutral side into this. All Karbine was doing as i see it from my sight, was preventing the removal of the AD2 tool. And there for asking the help, or atleast letting the builders also shout out a voice of what they wanted to become of it. In my eyes, thats good. A server on GMOD isn't a Call of duty server, or a My little pony adventure park. It's an community of people who know eachother through that server and have pleasure in the fact that they can share their things. Atleast if we are talking about Building servers like GGG that is. Karbine know's this and, i'm saying it again: Pulled the community into this to also do their call on the issue of the removal of the AD2 tool.

Conclusion
    Sestze's ranting on Karbine was un-needed, from as what i read in this topic i can tell that Karbine wanted the best thing to happen, and also tried to protect GGG from a riot by it's members. Everyone on GGG loved AD2, and i know of my sources that plenty runned off till AD2 is coming back. I also know that Sestze wanted to remove the server lagg, and keep it a good server with a happy community. Instead of the continues bitching about "LAGGG! OMFG LAG!" "I CANT PLAY LIKE THIS!" So in my final words: Give Sestze some time to investigate what addon is causing the horror of server lagg, wich addon needs to be wiped to keep the server stable. And in the meantime dont go hating on players or even (ex)admins who are putting their name on the line for the sake of a happy community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,577 Posts
    lagg
    dramastic
    runned

God I miss the bad spelling rating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #158

April 2011
    33 Posts
    lagg
    dramastic
    runned

God I miss the bad spelling rating.
    Yes, i also miss the understanding for someone coming from the Netherlands, doing his best to even do formal grammar instead of the "Pls, ty, icanhaszandwich" with also a case of dyslextic playing along with it. Judge after knowledge, it might come in your favour sometime.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,577 Posts
    Oh, believe me, I normally do. It's just that this thread is pretty much dead, and any sort of conclusions anyone comes to now are late. As such, there's nothing else in your post to comment about.

Also, your English is far beyond many others I've seen from non-English speaking countries, and even some here in the States. I tip my hat to you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,117 Posts
    RIP Flagdog.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)