381 Posts
    cows come home
    That can be a very long time

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,874 Posts
    thread music
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    because we're both fighting for two communities even though were are both a part of one of them

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,062 Posts
    We swapped over to ULX. We're in the process of repromoting people and even promoting people further (Lutin's a superadmin now, that guy owns)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,817 Posts
    We swapped over to ULX. We're in the process of repromoting people and even promoting people further (Lutin's a superadmin now, that guy owns)
    Thought so, thanks for clearing that up.

6. Post #86
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    oh yeah, ulx, i forgot

disregard my snipe then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    September 2005
    22 Posts
    I'm so glad I found this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    January 2010
    272 Posts
    inb4 the lock.

sounds fun and all, but if Setze runs the server(s). he probably looks at a lot more of it's crash logs and shit than you guys, just saying.

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,383 Posts
    What kind of twisted narrative are you weaving?

TB dropped by for about an hour and a half while we detailed the problem and gave concrete examples. His response after fumbling around for an hour with AD2 was to say "Well maybe it's because you've got a 1000 op chip". Considering what it was running, I thought that was a pretty fucking stupid thing to say and told him as such.

Your own role in this has been that of a major obstacle. Everyone I seemed to ask had the same conclusion regarding AD2, and though they were mostly disappointed to see it go, noone threw a gigantic bitchfit like you or waxx did.

You can't verify what the conflict is because how Almost There, Killbox and Waxx's server are all distinctly different than GGG, and they rarely have uptime of more than an hour or two. Your justification for this was, "Yeah, but it restarts lightning fast!" That's not a quality that I want GGG to have.

Oh and your constant screeching about "HES GONNA DELETE UR DUPES" is fucking stupid. I have no plans for deleting the duplication files, and we're .raring and uploading them for the individual users if they ask us.

Please pull a MacTrekkie and go off your meds completely.
    Actually I pasted it and you said the server is spiking every time I paste, and I said well this chip is running 1500 OPS that could have something to do with it. I wasn't stating that as a definite answer, it was just a comment, and you just ran your mouth like an ass hole so I left because I'm not going to fucking help you while you're being a little bitch.

This,
    you act like a self righteous pompous asshole on daily basis.
    is the exact treatment I got when I came to try and solve the problem. I came on there using my time, for free, and I duped dupes several times, of problem copies without anything going wrong. If you weren't such a pretentious dick I would have figured out the cause. But you don't even describe problems the server is having well or the errors along with it. There is a forum and a bug tracker; I don't see any reports in either of them. That's because you think you're above everything and you just want everything your way. I can't fix anything with how uncooperative and stubborn you are. Fucking go out of the house and learn how to treat people decently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 14Zing Zing x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    November 2011
    4,751 Posts
    Actually I pasted it and you said the server is spiking every time I paste, and I said well this chip is running 1500 OPS that could have something to do with it. I wasn't stating that as a definite answer, it was just a comment, and you just ran your mouth like an ass hole so I left because I'm not going to fucking help you while you're being a little bitch.

This,

is the exact treatment I got when I came to try and solve the problem. I came on there using my time, for free, and I duped dupes several times, of problem copies without anything going wrong. If you weren't such a pretentious dick I would have figured out the cause. But you don't even describe problems the server is having well or the errors along with it. There is a forum and a bug tracker; I don't see any reports in either of them. That's because you think you're above everything and you just want everything your way. I can't fix anything with how uncooperative and stubborn you are. Fucking go out of the house and learn how to treat people decently.
    ~0WN3D~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Zing Zing x 8Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,062 Posts

This,

You have issues with a dude saying "shut your whore mouth"? It's the internet, you should probably have thicker skin by now. That's the only "disrespectful" thing I said because of your hilariously stupid statement about e2 ops being an issue at all. Assuming op counts actually mean anything significant w/r/t server CPU use is fucking stupid.

It's commonly acknowledged that AD2 destroys CPU when you're pasting shit, to pin the blame on something else simply because you don't like the criticism is fucking stupid.

I'm not going to treat you as if you're a special snowflake because you made a dysfunctional tool. It felt like a slap in the face when you wheeled around and said, "derp, must be your e2!". That seems, once again, fucking stupid.

Beyond that, you blame me for being uncooperative. We gave you the duplication and e2 when asked, provided what little knowledge we had on the subject, offered you an in-person example of the sort of shit that was occurring. We described two or three errors that have been plaguing our server, and though they might not show up on your bug tracker, are issues we're dealing with. I believe we were more than helpful, and didn't ask anything of you. So no, saying "You didn't give me enough help" is fucking stupid.

If you don't quite understand the undercurrent of this post, let me lay it out for you. You're fucking stupid.

edit: I'm still curious as to why this is still a thread. Talk to me on steam if you have any issues with this shit, airing out these ridiculously small grievances with "He said, She said" is, well, fucking stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,609 Posts
    You have issues with a dude saying "shut your whore mouth"? It's the internet, you should probably have thicker skin by now.
    In all honesty, that might not be a good idea to say when you're trying to find bugs in a tool with the creator of it. I mean, even though TB tried to point out some stuff that could be affecting it like describing the OPS of a chip is high, it's probably not a good idea to go all hostile with "Shut your whore mouth". Even though this is the internet, I'd be pretty pissed if I was trying to help someone by pointing out stuff that could be affecting the issue if I get that insult slapped at my face. Just my two cents on a p. big issue, I'm pretty neutral at all this.

Edited:

I just want to see all this sorted somehow. Did you try figuring out the stuff with the buffer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,062 Posts
    That specific chip kicks in 500 ms after pasting, and all it does is sort the entities in the contraption into different categories. During the initialization stage it never spikes above 500 ops. The chip itself was built to run at an interval of 30, and the whole thing was pretty much designed to be streamlined so it would be good for running around with friends on servers that might have a poor CPU.

I spent a good amount of time making it so it wouldn't take a retarded amount of ops to run, and considering it's managing the torso, hip, feet, legs and arms of a mech all in one chip, it's pretty op-light.

The problem we were having was, during initialization, the damn thing would toss out an error if the server had been up for too long, or it would skip certain parts of the mech during the sorting process. I tested it after a fresh restart, and had no problems. An hour and a half later, I'd have that error. Could it be, that something is causing the server to fuck up over time? Not only that, but whatever is fucking it up can be tied into the call dupefinished()? And whatever is causing the problem came around within the last six months?

Meanwhile, his tool manages to nearly destroy the server whenever you paste something with it, regardless of the inclusion of e2 or not. I was watching the degradation over time as he was repeatedly pasting the example I provided to him. The CPU spike got worse and worse and two or so minutes after he fucked off the server finally crashed.

Every time I checked to see what crashed it, it spat out the error that a thread was terminated when it shouldn't have been. I forget the explicit error, but it only occurred when AD2 was on the server, and I haven't seen that crash at all since I removed it. I don't know what it's conflicting with, but I have a vague idea that garbage information is not being deleted.

I talked to donovan about it, remember? I managed to go an entire conversation without telling him to eat a dick, and he was perfectly civil about fielding my complaints with possible solutions.

This is entirely a non-issue. The removal of a tool shouldn't inspire people to attack me because of occasional harsh words or actions that have occurred over a year ago. You are grasping at straws, and whatever you hope to accomplish by randomly assigning me the title of "asshole" or "pompous prick with a little man syndrome" is a complete mystery to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    March 2005
    71 Posts
    Hi There! Friendly GGG admin Foran here! I understand you guys are frustrated with ses, but to be fair, he's pretty damn frustrated with you guys, and to be honest, so am I.

For those not in the know, for the past year and a half, I have been basically catering to karbine (and by proxy, all of you who worship him for whatever reason). I've added everything he wanted me to add, one of the things which was dupe 2 itself.

Anyways, disregarding that, and the fact that EVERY TIME THINGS GO WRONG WITH THE SERVER YOU COME WHINING AND COMPLAINING TO ME FIRST SINCE I'M SUCH A STAND UP GUY, you all have been pretty hard on each other and I'd like for you all to take a look at yourselves. This is a video game. A game. a non-real fantasy world for you all to love and enjoy and what not!!!!!

Understandably many of you seem to think that all of the server administration have some undying hatred for you. We don't. We're just really, really put off by the fact that you dudes over here (in what should be the contraption forum if karb had anything to say about it) argue over and over again about random benign things that have no bearing on the actual state of the server (read Forum drama created by the temporary removal of a tool). We're also put off by the fact that you all seem to sperg out REALLY GODDAMN HARD when something doesn't go EXACTLY THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO.

I'm tired of that. And angry that it is still happening. I can't be there every waking moment to fix the server ( THOUGH I'M ON PRETTY OFTEN BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE!! WOW!!! FORAN NEEDS TO GET A JOB ), and I can't really disregard what the server owner (Sestze) holds as right, (Mostly because he generally is right!!!!!)

Anyways, all I'm trying to say is that I'd really appreciate it if you dudes stopped arguing about silly things like this! I'm doing the best I can to get into contact with multiple lua scripters, I'm organizing dupe folders, managing addons, banning schmucks that annoy you or attempt to crash the server while you build, and so on. Please just calm down. It would make my life a lot easier!!!! Ok Thanks, I love you dudes, bye!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    November 2011
    4,751 Posts
    people worship karbine?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #96

October 2011
    280 Posts
    Quick,

Stop the bullshit before we have another McBuilds!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #97
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    people worship karbine?
    people don't really
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    April 2009
    381 Posts
    people don't really
    I beg to differ.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

19. Post #99
    October 2008
    1,440 Posts
    I don't want to get into a discussion that I don't have anything to do with, but just for the record - my singleplayer and multiplayer both crashed whenever I unfreezed stuff by double tapping the "R" button.

Removing Adv.Duplicator 2 fixed it, so Sest's right on the fact that it is buggy sometimes, but I think the whole drama is a bit overdone here.

My two cents.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

20. Post #100
    March 2005
    71 Posts
    people worship karbine?
    Beep boop it is a joke.

21. Post #101
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    hahaha oh god

Edited:

people don't like me anymore because i won't release the stuff i put on youtube

true story
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Friendly Friendly x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    October 2008
    1,440 Posts
    hahaha oh god

Edited:

people don't like me anymore because i won't release the stuff i put on youtube

true story
    I still like you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

23. Post #103
    September 2005
    22 Posts
    Hi There! Friendly GGG admin Foran here! I understand you guys are frustrated with ses, but to be fair, he's pretty damn frustrated with you guys, and to be honest, so am I.

For those not in the know, for the past year and a half, I have been basically catering to karbine (and by proxy, all of you who worship him for whatever reason). I've added everything he wanted me to add, one of the things which was dupe 2 itself.

Anyways, disregarding that, and the fact that EVERY TIME THINGS GO WRONG WITH THE SERVER YOU COME WHINING AND COMPLAINING TO ME FIRST SINCE I'M SUCH A STAND UP GUY, you all have been pretty hard on each other and I'd like for you all to take a look at yourselves. This is a video game. A game. a non-real fantasy world for you all to love and enjoy and what not!!!!!

Understandably many of you seem to think that all of the server administration have some undying hatred for you. We don't. We're just really, really put off by the fact that you dudes over here (in what should be the contraption forum if karb had anything to say about it) argue over and over again about random benign things that have no bearing on the actual state of the server (read Forum drama created by the temporary removal of a tool). We're also put off by the fact that you all seem to sperg out REALLY GODDAMN HARD when something doesn't go EXACTLY THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO.

I'm tired of that. And angry that it is still happening. I can't be there every waking moment to fix the server ( THOUGH I'M ON PRETTY OFTEN BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE!! WOW!!! FORAN NEEDS TO GET A JOB ), and I can't really disregard what the server owner (Sestze) holds as right, (Mostly because he generally is right!!!!!)

Anyways, all I'm trying to say is that I'd really appreciate it if you dudes stopped arguing about silly things like this! I'm doing the best I can to get into contact with multiple lua scripters, I'm organizing dupe folders, managing addons, banning schmucks that annoy you or attempt to crash the server while you build, and so on. Please just calm down. It would make my life a lot easier!!!! Ok Thanks, I love you dudes, bye!!!!!!
    Disregard this post we all hate you. Especially YOU.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,817 Posts
    people worship karbine?
    Its funny because those who know karbine make fun of karbine in passing. I wont deny that happens though, it seems "Karbine" is the religion of most new builders be it by his choice or not. God knows why. I know back in the day of my old, old shit like Balto Aeronautics and my first marginally good biplanes, my gmod religion in terms of physics was "Dale Sparrow" and in terms of appearance, "Generic Default". Its funny because once you reach or top that level it suddenly doesn't matter anymore. You have your own building style and approach to flight model. I don't know how it goes with tanks, I've built only two, and that was all learned after getting to this point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    March 2005
    71 Posts
    Disregard this post we all hate you. Especially YOU.
    It's true we hate all of you, I lied
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,817 Posts
    It seems to me that AD2 only starts to eat CPU and gets worse as time goes on, eventually LERPing with every spawn. I think Sestze is probably right about there being leftover information that eventually accumulates. That would explain a lot. The question is where does it come from and why does it stay. That really should be fixable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    749 Posts
    I still don't see why you guys are pissed off that an owner of a server is doing what he wants, its his server why are you complaining?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    it isn't his server but he is charged with its control

technically, all changes are supposed to be run down by lazer, foran, and kafouille

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,536 Posts
    Well, it looks like Foran is okay with the changes. If Foran works closely with the other two, couldn't we assume that they approve of this action as well?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,062 Posts
    I own the hardware and Lazer/Kaf are MIA most of the time. I discussed it with Lazer, and he agreed that the server is far more stable now. We're waiting to test it next week with your suggestion where we remove AD1 and add AD2 on Sunday, and that'll start yet another week long test to see if there's a conflict.

If it's just shit, it's going to get removed until an update fixes a significant part of it or until one of us has the time/energy to figure out what's going on with it.

I have a plan? I know it sounds crazy, but I do have a plan.

edit: I still own the server, when I took over, I repromoted the people who had positions beforehand because I defer to people who know what the fuck (Kaf, Lazermaniac, Foran, Sharps, etc.) That's what they're there to do. Admins deal with the current day to day operations such as banning idiots, superadmins work towards long term stability and projects. You failed to be a part of both the maintain the peace crowd as well as "shaping the server for everyone's enjoyment", so you lost that position after a long as time of waffling on my and Foran's part. You then committed the ultimate sin of bad posting, and I permabanned you for it.

You're bad at posting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

31. Post #111
    November 2011
    4,751 Posts
    Its funny because those who know karbine make fun of karbine in passing. I wont deny that happens though, it seems "Karbine" is the religion of most new builders be it by his choice or not. God knows why. I know back in the day of my old, old shit like Balto Aeronautics and my first marginally good biplanes, my gmod religion in terms of physics was "Dale Sparrow" and in terms of appearance, "Generic Default". Its funny because once you reach or top that level it suddenly doesn't matter anymore. You have your own building style and approach to flight model. I don't know how it goes with tanks, I've built only two, and that was all learned after getting to this point.
    tbh

i used to think karbine is suspension god :v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #112
    Dennab
    June 2010
    2,040 Posts
    my singleplayer and multiplayer both crashed whenever I unfreezed stuff by double tapping the "R" button.
    Makespherical is the culprit of that. Has absolutely not one fucking bit to do with AD2. I use AD2 and run Gmod in singleplayer for literally weeks on end without even a single lua error and I run the same addons as GGG.

Also nobody worships karbine. He just has the habit of stating the blatantly obvious in simple words, like the Ron Paul of Facepunch. [sub]Also he's been playing since fucking forever. I remember him being on this forum when I started playing back in like 2006. The days before smartsnap and wire.[/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,062 Posts
    Makespherical is the culprit of that. Has absolutely not one fucking bit to do with AD2. I use AD2 and run Gmod in singleplayer for literally weeks on end without even a single lua error and I run the same addons as GGG.

Also nobody worships karbine. He just has the habit of stating the blatantly obvious in simple words, like the Ron Paul of Facepunch. [sub]Also he's been playing since fucking forever. I remember him being on this forum when I started playing back in like 2006. The days before smartsnap and wire.[/sub]
    I now feel unbelievably bad for karbine. He's now Ron Paul.

It's a unique situation, RedReaper, and it's undeniable that there are issues with the addons on GGG. Stating flatly "welp no problems here in single player" is pretty dumb as you are most definitely not running Evolve, ULX, or SPP, nor are you using AD2 as frequently as the users on GGG happened to. It's not analogous, so you should stop saying that.

In fact, anyone that says that particular statement should stop saying it because it doesn't make sense, logically speaking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #114
    Dennab
    June 2010
    2,040 Posts
    Yes I'm sure that ULX or SPP or Evolve + AD2 = servercrashage. ONLY on GGG. No other servers, just GGG, because AD2 doesn't like you.

If there's any way of fixing it, you probably eliminated that by telling the maker of AD2 to "shut his whore mouth" (pretty sure if I did that to you I'd be banned instantly, just a bit of role reversal). Smooth. I think you're jumping to conclusions on things, and just overall, yeah, you're being a dick. It's harsh, but I mean you kinda are.
    Imagine if you were playing on a server someone else ran, and wire caused issues so they removed E2. Or adv duplicator. Or PHX. You would be understandably frustrated, as many of us are.
    Put AD2 back on the server for a week, crashes and all, if only to entertain, and just don't fuck with anything--don't even log into the server or even play garrys mod at all. Give yourself a week to calm down, let things settle, and then look at things from a different angle. If many people are running the same addons and not having problems, look at what is different, and try adjusting things gradually. There's no need to nuke a major addon and/or cause a shitstorm and/or go hating people. And yes, while you and others are admins, it does no good if you all agree to do something that people hate. That costs you players and fractures the community. You can be egotistical and call them wrong, even if you're right and they ARE wrong, but they can go elsewhere. That doesn't benefit you.

I now feel unbelievably bad for karbine. He's now Ron Paul.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

35. Post #115
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,062 Posts
    Yes I'm sure that ULX or SPP or Evolve + AD2 = servercrashage. ONLY on GGG. No other servers, just GGG, because AD2 doesn't like you.

If there's any way of fixing it, you probably eliminated that by telling the maker of AD2 to "shut his whore mouth" (pretty sure if I did that to you I'd be banned instantly, just a bit of role reversal). Smooth. I think you're jumping to conclusions on things, and just overall, yeah, you're being a dick. It's harsh, but I mean you kinda are.
    Imagine if you were playing on a server someone else ran, and wire caused issues so they removed E2. Or adv duplicator. Or PHX. You would be understandably frustrated, as many of us are.
    Put AD2 back on the server for a week, crashes and all, if only to entertain, and just don't fuck with anything--don't even log into the server or even play garrys mod at all. Give yourself a week to calm down, let things settle, and then look at things from a different angle. If many people are running the same addons and not having problems, look at what is different, and try adjusting things gradually. There's no need to nuke a major addon and/or cause a shitstorm and/or go hating people. And yes, while you and others are admins, it does no good if you all agree to do something that people hate. That costs you players and fractures the community. You can be egotistical and call them wrong, even if you're right and they ARE wrong, but they can go elsewhere. That doesn't benefit you.
    That sounds totally sensible, that's what I'll do...

wait no I won't because that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. "don't play gmod for a week and totally ignore your server and let us do whatever on it"

Are you aware of how ass-backwards retarded that sounds? How the hell would putting back an addon that broke the server that we verified as having conflicts fix anything other than apparently allowing the community to forgive me for some sin I've apparently committed.

Dude, shut the fuck up. All of your comments thus far on this have been worse than karbine's. At best, you've been throwing out useless comments about your ex girlfriend (which, while I congratulate you on feeling the touch of a woman, doesn't fucking matter) or suggesting some incredibly stupid theories or giving absolutely terrible advice. Normally I'd shy away from suggesting anyone on the internet kill themselves, but for you I'll make an exception. Please, for the love of god, stop posting and hang yourself.

I'm being lectured on how to run my own server by a dude that only plays single player, and changed his name almost daily because people hated his dumb ass that much. Seriously, am I the only one that remembers his escapades in the contraptions subforum where he was sockpuppeting with "bluereaper" while posting dumb shit all the time?

This is the quality of individual I have to deal with. These are the people telling me how to run my shit.

Unless you being retarded is some sort of long-standing meta troll that's existed for the past 3 years or so. God I only hope. Please tell me you are trolling.

(User was banned for this post ("Lots of flaming throughout the thread. Learn to play nice." - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

37. Post #117
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,638 Posts
    Its his server, let him do what he wants, and if you can't deal with that then just leave it. Is that so hard?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,062 Posts
    holy shit I can't believe how unreasonably angry I am about that post. It's like a super-condensed post of pure shit. A torrent of absolute crap that is neither grounded in fact nor reality and somehow manages to offend all five senses at once. I taste nothing but bile and feel nothing but contempt for you RedReaper, you are truly the dregs of the internet, and I have no idea how you haven't been run out of here on a rail for your crimes against posting and sanity.

Please stop posting and kill yourself. I won't bring politics into it, I won't bring your stupid fucking history into it, and I won't say anything beyond this: you are a terrible human being and I would feel no remorse whatsoever if a car careened off the road into the side of your house, opening up your "lair" to sunlight and you to unimaginable pain. As you lie there, gasping for air in a futile attempt to breathe after your ribs have been shattered and puncture your lungs like a pin cushion, the driver would stumble out of the car in a fugue, trip over, gaze upon your face and vomit. There you lie, stomach acid slowly dissolving your eyes as blood fills your lungs and your skin burns in the sun like a piece of wax paper exposed to a candle. You completely worthless piece of horse shit. I can't think of anything more pointless than your posting, and I can't imagine why you'd even bother to grace our presence with your vile, inane spectacles about what aught to be done to a community you do not control and are not a part of.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly x 3Optimistic x 1Informative x 1Funny x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,609 Posts
    You're going a little too far there, Ses. Even though some stuff here is wrong, there's no need to go THAT hostile. Even wishing death on your worst enemy is a bad thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,062 Posts
    SOME stuff is wrong? This whole entire thread is a bitchfest about me removing a stupid fucking tool to test something on the server. Every successive post I see from mouthbreathers like karbine and redreaper and even you, Jackpody make me that much more annoyed about the whole process. You don't have any general information beyond "well these other servers that are completely unlike GGG run it perfectly fine".

We have completely different objectives. I'm looking for an uptime of greater than six hours, something the other servers (Waxx, Almost There, Killbox, etc.) can't do because of their, often times, misguided user base. I was going to be more harsh, but they at least have the benefit of not knowing. You dumb motherfuckers should know, so why the hell should I pull any punches?

Jesus christ, and you act as if I should be pandering to you, a complete slave to democracy where I wait hand and foot upon all of you dumb faggots for eternity while you get all your ducks in a row. Why should I beg forgiveness from a bunch of spiteful children who use bastardized chips of mine to build things, use my server to build them on, and then yell at me when I decide to make a decision for their net benefit? You spoiled, rotten little shits.

Does this mean I'll stop doing things for the good of the server? No, I still play there too, and I happen to build shit so obviously I'm going to try to make it work for my sake. AD2 has a few useful features that I'd love to use but obviously I had some trouble with it on the server, so that's why it's gone. This monumentally obvious fact has somehow escaped your grasp, and you're lashing out at me as if I owe you something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)