1. Post #41
    Hello, my name is Penis. Please refer to me as such. I'm totally cool with it.
    November 2009
    4,814 Posts
    I'm not even going to bother to sit through 9 minutes of an old guy talking into a camera, so I'll go by the video description posted in the OP.

Assuming everything in there is true, how the fuck does that prove the whole video is a hoax? Oh, he lied about his profession. Totally understandable, you're not going to say you're unemployed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #42
    February 2009
    1,605 Posts
    .45 ACP on the title, 9mm on the package?

SEEMS LEGIT!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #43
    Hello, my name is Penis. Please refer to me as such. I'm totally cool with it.
    November 2009
    4,814 Posts
    This Tommy guy also took advantage of the publicity to raise money under his name for whatever this is:

http://www2.mda.org/site/TR/Lock-Up/...nal&fr_id=2092
    Using free publicity to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association? That criminal scum!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #44
    internet detectives strike again

personally i thought it would have been way better if the laptop had been on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,220 Posts
    I have never heard of this video. What was it about?

6. Post #46
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    But do exploding .45 caliber hollow point rounds exist? Mind boggling question.
    Hollow.

Point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 South Africa Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts
    Ultimate troll

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    You all are going off the proof this man gave us, but we really don't have an affirmative answer.

9. Post #49
    April 2011
    648 Posts
    snip

10. Post #50
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,886 Posts
    INCEPTION

Well' I didn't even watch most of the video.

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,900 Posts
    Just because he has no formal training doesn't mean he cant build a computer for christs sake.
    IT isn't about building computers. Not even in the slightest.

12. Post #52
    Herpetologist
    June 2010
    5,180 Posts
    Using free publicity to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association? That criminal scum!
    I donate every year to the Jerry Lewis telethon, I don't see how people do not know about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #53

August 2011
    772 Posts
    Lock him up and throw away the key, what a piece of shit, death sentence should be reserved for such scum!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,479 Posts
    The computer was probably already broken and had no use of it anymore. Either way it was pretty convincing.

15. Post #55
    August 2011
    238 Posts
    "Tommy Jordan" probably isn't an uncommon name, so that guy could very well be wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,895 Posts
    "Tommy Jordan" probably isn't an uncommon name, so that guy could very well be wrong.

looks like him?

lol, a badass no more.

17. Post #57
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    complicated answer, they exist, but they're not available on the civilian market. what he probably meant was that he was using frangible ammunition

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,084 Posts
    Well this guy has an interesting voice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    Holy shit I'd rather have a cat scratch out my ears than listen to this guy. He takes like a 5 second break inbetween each sentence/word. He could've made this less than 3 minutes, but instead took his sweet time and it's 9 goddamn minutes.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,895 Posts
    Holy shit I'd rather have a cat scratch out my ears than listen to this guy. He takes like a 5 second break inbetween each sentence/word. He could've made this less than 3 minutes, but instead took his sweet time and it's 9 goddamn minutes.
    I'd rather watch a 9 minute video and relax, than have a billion jumpcuts edited together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    I don't like how the guy kept putting the pipe in his mouth, he was obviously doing it to look more "mature" and "intellectual" but he just came off as what happens when your average aspie grows old
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    I'd rather watch a 9 minute video and relax, than have a billion jumpcuts edited together.
    Either way, the only thing I liked about this video was his voice was somewhat soothing and calming. I REALLY hate when people try to act more mature than they are. "Mr jordan, you have too much time to be engaged in such tomfoolery!" I find it hard to believe that this guy knows actually knows Tom. I didn't hear or see any proof of it, and yet everybody is believing him. Maybe it's because he's old, and people assume he wouldn't lie? Old or young, people are deceiveful.

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,900 Posts
    I don't like how the guy kept putting the pipe in his mouth, he was obviously doing it to look more "mature" and "intellectual" but he just came off as what happens when your average aspie grows old
    It's an oral fixation.

24. Post #64
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    It's an oral fixation.
    then he should have had a piece of gum or left the pipe somewhere else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,895 Posts
    then he should have had a piece of gum or left the pipe somewhere else
    he's had a pipe in each and every one of his videos. since 2006.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,900 Posts
    I don't actually think he has an oral fixation, just saying it for the hell of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    SUGOI WAIFU ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU
    April 2011
    940 Posts
    Knew it probably was one.

28. Post #68
    June 2010
    5,651 Posts
    Either way, someone's computer got shot to shit.

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,364 Posts
    I don't get it... how does this prove anything?

Also, what is the relationship between these 2 people?

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    350 Posts
    Hollow.

Point.
    Did you see those soldiers from Hammerfell? Their bullets are hollow point. Hollow. Point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    October 2010
    13,316 Posts
    This video is a hoax!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,474 Posts
    how does this video even prove it to be a hoax
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    June 2008
    1,355 Posts
    I don't understand how this proves it's a hoax. He has a daughter from a past relationship, this is clear because he mentions a stepmother. He started up his own IT company years before and as far as I'm concerned "IT-guy" isn't a protected title.
    To me this sounds like some guy just wanted to dig up info, barely found anything and then tried to angle it to suggest it's a hoax.

34. Post #74
    December 2009
    8,804 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,895 Posts
    Not to be mean to the dude but back in the golden era of youtube there were some good times.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    485 Posts
    The internet is serious business.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member

February 2009
    2,339 Posts
    http://8minutesoffame.com/

the fact that this exists
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    June 2010
    2,265 Posts
    -snip-

(User was banned for this post ("Dumb bump" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    PM ME FOR /TWO\ RUST KEYS!!
    April 2011
    5,831 Posts
    He should try acting. His video was very convincing, or maybe it was real. Who knows
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    What's the "hoax" video about anyway?
    It was about a father who shot a kids computer for bumping a 6 month old thread on facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)