1. Post #1
    June 2011
    267 Posts
    So I can't go into a lot of detail about this right now since I only have a small window before my parents will be back and I'm not supposed to be using any electronics.
    But it was for graffiti and vandalism (I thought they were the same thing), possession of marijuana, and possession of a knife (it was in my car).
    The suspension was a 5 day suspension for the weed and the recommendation for expulsion was for the knife, because in my school district any blade is an automatic recommendation for expulsion.

I probably won't be able to answer your questions until tomorrow morning though (California time).

Peace!

(User was banned for this post ("Wrong section / didn't read the sticky" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 22Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,594 Posts
    Breaking the law didn't get you enough attention?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    June 2008
    4,659 Posts
    Breaking the law didn't get you enough attention?
    not enough apparently
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #4
    I bought this title for 1 dollar
    April 2009
    8,508 Posts
    Guy who uses FP like Reddit, AMA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,925 Posts
    I have a question:

You're an idiot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    "You should see my penis, it puts a wookie to shame. its like a fucking front tail."
    January 2010
    2,412 Posts
    You're stupid for doing that, pretty obvious you knew of the repercussions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,566 Posts
    how does it feel being a dumb person
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    "You should see my penis, it puts a wookie to shame. its like a fucking front tail."
    January 2010
    2,412 Posts
    how does it feel being a dumb person
    Don't ask him difficult questions! He might be to dumb to answer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 8 (list)

9. Post #9
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,889 Posts
    hello mister i have a question
    how did you get to be so cool and what can i do to be like you??!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)