1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,939 Posts
    yep that's why millions of people use them

because they're useless and terrible

sounds about right
    Tons of people use Beats headphones and they are overpaying because they don't know any better and their friends have them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,093 Posts
    I loled. But really every Apple product is useless and just play terrible. Fuck Apple.
    from what i can see all of apple's products are very well built tbh

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,717 Posts
    Only thing Apple does well is uniformity of design. In just about every other way their products are not as good as their competitor's, especially when you start comparing prices.

4. Post #44
    April 2011
    648 Posts
    Why does this "slid to unlock" really matter, not like its a major selling point of Apple's devices, "Hmm Apple has the slide to unlock feature but so does Motorola i dont know which one to buy"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,093 Posts
    Why does this "slid to unlock" really matter, not like its a major selling point of Apple's devices, "Hmm Apple has the slide to unlock feature but so does Motorola i dont know which one to buy"
    im assuming the logic is "you have to win the small battles if you want to win the war"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Apple needed to die with Steve Jobs.

Too soon?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #47
    April 2010
    3,332 Posts
    Oh apple

I'm so getting sued now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,332 Posts
    I think they tried to ban all Galaxy phones because it had that feature, and "infringed" on a couple of patents.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Supercocks
    September 2010
    8,858 Posts
    Survival of the Greediest.

10. Post #50
    May 2011
    393 Posts

The patent system shouldn't be used to attack other companies, that was never it's intent. This shouldn't be allowed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #51
    February 2010
    1,243 Posts
    I can say after owning 3 pairs that their earbuds are complete dogshit.

Their designs are very "visually appealing", but all that goes out the window once it breaks and you're trying to take apart a polished seamless box with no screws or latches. But that's probably so they can rape your wallet with repairs.

Just look at their computers.

12. Post #52

August 2011
    772 Posts
    yep that's why millions of people use them

because they're useless and terrible

sounds about right
    I discredit your entire argument with only three words "Razer's Blade PC"

EDIT:
    Also another two to send it home "skullcandy headphones"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    December 2011
    135 Posts
    I can say after owning 3 pairs that their earbuds are complete dogshit.

Their designs are very "visually appealing", but all that goes out the window once it breaks and you're trying to take apart a polished seamless box with no screws or latches. But that's probably so they can rape your wallet with repairs.

Just look at their computers.
    wow, you've used the companies more than likely WORSE product that's provided for free with your iphone/ipod to represent the rest of the companies products, congratulations.

i heard windows 8 is going to suck because microsoft also made vista

Edited:

I discredit your entire argument with only three words "Razer's Blade PC"

EDIT:
    Also another two to send it home "skullcandy headphones"
    unfortunately, yeah, those both are popular items, but isn't that the idea of being a company? to make as much money as possible?

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    unfortunately, yeah, those both are popular items, but isn't that the idea of being a company? to make as much money as possible?
    Well it would be preferred if they weren't a bunch of absolute cocksuckers in the process.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    LSK
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,355 Posts
    Because the opportunity for them to be dicks is there, we can't blame them if they do it, right guys?
    Pretty much, money is money, and that's all corporations are after. Not saying that makes it right but they shouldn't be able to do this in the first place, and by no means are they the only ones exploiting this shitty patent system.

16. Post #56
    Apple needed to die with Steve Jobs.

Too soon?
    Faze why must you always sound so dumb.

17. Post #57
    February 2010
    1,243 Posts
    wow, you've used the companies more than likely WORSE product that's provided for free with your iphone/ipod to represent the rest of the companies products, congratulations.

i heard windows 8 is going to suck because microsoft also made vista
    Oh I'm sorry, lemme fix that:

I've used their headphones, Ipod Nano Gen1, Ipod Nano Gen2, Ipone 4, iMac, and iTunes. With the exception of the older Ipods, I hate all of them. The Iphone has some redeeming qualities I guess. They make shiny visual appealing products with a big pedigree and clever marketing.

I wouldn't use an iMac if Steve Jobs rose from the dead and hand-delivered it to my house.

Getting right the fuck back on topic...
    This could be used as a precedent for a lot of other REALLY dumb legal stuff, that is what scares me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    17,300 Posts
    Slide from right to left to unlock, apple trolled, problem solved

19. Post #59
    taste the salty dong
    September 2009
    1,822 Posts
    Im going to patent the process of holding smartphones, and sue everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,205 Posts
    Didn't Apple want to talk to other companies regarding the patent issue etc. ?

21. Post #61
    Jsm
    "Belgium is pretty much a non-country"
    June 2006
    7,951 Posts
    Didn't Apple want to talk to other companies regarding the patent issue etc. ?
    Yes they want patent reform to stop companies being able to do this. Yet they are happy with doing it at the same time, I hope any company that supports Apples patent reforms tells them to fuck off in the near future.

22. Post #62
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    January 2011
    2,008 Posts
    Because the opportunity for them to be dicks is there, we can't blame them if they do it, right guys?
    The fact that they even have the opportunity to be dicks is a sign of it being broken.

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    I think I'm gonna get a plane and go to Apple's HQs with my dad's LG GT540 and use its slide-to-unlock feature

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,012 Posts
    America is how.
    This was Germany, Dumbass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Connoisseur of Maple Syrup, Guns, and Sex Toys
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    Wah wah wah your phone unlocks the same as mine Waaaah

Here Apple hold on. You sound really sick. Let me call you the waaaahmbulance.