1. Post #361
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    490 Posts
    meh, i just had codes and wanted to get rid of them as soon as possible.

2. Post #362
    Hi, my name is mastermaul, and I'm a butt.
    January 2008
    8,389 Posts
    I've crashed twice already.

3. Post #363
    September 2009
    183 Posts
    I hate how I always hear about HIBs when they're already over. Ah well, doesn't seem like I missed out on a lot on this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #364
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,525 Posts
    I hate how I always hear about HIBs when they're already over. Ah well, doesn't seem like I missed out on a lot on this one.
    You can still buy it, http://www.humblebundle.com/?last-minute=mojam
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Zing Zing x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #365
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,930 Posts
    I love the sprites and the animations in Catacomb Snatch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #366
    September 2011
    1,489 Posts
    Pridit made me pirate it.
    I'm going to hell.

(User was banned for this post ("warez" - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

7. Post #367
    fucking incredible
    September 2008
    4,626 Posts
    I'm going to hell.
    Yes. Yes you are.

8. Post #368
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,481 Posts
    I was at like 80% and then it crashed :( If coin collector dies, it freezes it seems. Not worth the risk. Good game though, but it seems like it only makes sense to have one droid at a time.

9. Post #369
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    11,055 Posts
    I was at like 80% and then it crashed :( If coin collector dies, it freezes it seems. Not worth the risk. Good game though, but it seems like it only makes sense to have one droid at a time.
    I had like 15 out on the rail.
    They pass the white orb onto the next droid. Eventually they set themselves up so they drop in like 5 orbs one after another in a short period.

Edited:

Looks like the source code is already on the key page

10. Post #370

July 2010
    2,057 Posts
    That was infuriatingly easy.

11. Post #371
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,481 Posts
    I had like 15 out on the rail.
    They pass the white orb onto the next droid. Eventually they set themselves up so they drop in like 5 orbs one after another in a short period.

Edited:

Looks like the source code is already on the key page
    For me they always ended up hitting each other and getting turned around. But also I want to make two paths to the grail to speed things up, but the bots never would go back to base, just go from one path to the other one at the junction. So the whole intersection mechanic seems pointless.

12. Post #372

July 2010
    2,057 Posts
    For me they always ended up hitting each other and getting turned around. But also I want to make two paths to the grail to speed things up, but the bots never would go back to base, just go from one path to the other one at the junction. So the whole intersection mechanic seems pointless.
    when they hit eachother they pass the 'orb' along, speeding collection up considerably.

13. Post #373
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,603 Posts
    when they hit eachother they pass the 'orb' along, speeding collection up considerably.
    When they're close enough together they just keep passing it back and forth and get nothing accomplished.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #374
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,481 Posts
    Like windwakr says, they cant be too close together or else they keep passing, or even sometimes one of them with an orb starts going back to the source. But my bigger complaint is I cannot get two paths to work.

15. Post #375
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,667 Posts
    What do I actually do in that Catacomb?

I got to the chalice thing in the middle.

16. Post #376
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,389 Posts
    I Watched the stream of mojam from start to finish, amazing how fast the pixel artist worked at animation and everything in general, can't wait to try the other games to
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #377
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,180 Posts
    I'm going to hell.
    I don't technically think it's considering pirating but just to be on the safe side I snipped it, but the links are available to download providing you find them because you don't need a unique code in order to download anything. Usually with other games in the bundle you need the unique code otherwise it won't let you download anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #378
    fucking incredible
    September 2008
    4,626 Posts
    You can extend the rails? How?

19. Post #379
    February 2010
    873 Posts
    I really like this game, I hope they fix the crash bugs and such.

20. Post #380

July 2011
    3 Posts
    The coin collector (middle item) makes the game crash when it gets injured/dies.

would suggest just playing without it.

21. Post #381
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,603 Posts
    You can extend the rails? How?
    X or R, depending on whether you are using WASD or arrows to move. Costs $10 I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #382
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,751 Posts
    i didnt know what to do. i cleared everywhere and got to the other side but then had no idea.

1 hour of my life wasted.

23. Post #383
    June 2010
    1,109 Posts
    I'm going to hell.

(User was banned for this post ("warez" - postal))
    Why the hell was MitchvW banned aswell? He didn't post any warez.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

24. Post #384
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    12,158 Posts
    Why the hell was MitchvW banned aswell? He didn't post any warez.
    http://www.facepunch.com/fp_rules.php
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 2 (list)

25. Post #385
    June 2010
    1,109 Posts
    Oh, thanks, didn't know you could get banned for that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

26. Post #386
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,940 Posts
    Catacomb has a tasty soundtrack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #387
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,338 Posts
    so uhm, when I try to download Catacomb Snatch, google chrome says it's malicious. What.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #388
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,705 Posts
    I use the coin collector and they die a lot, but I have never crashed.

Edited:

so uhm, when I try to download Catacomb Snatch, google chrome says it's malicious. What.
    click the drown down and click keep.

29. Post #389
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,338 Posts
    I use the coin collector and they die a lot, but I have never crashed.

Edited:

click the drown down and click keep.

The drown?

30. Post #390
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,481 Posts
    https://twitter.com/#!/JahKob

Look at the his tweets, he's telling people to torrent it, I don't think that should be bannable, just saying, but mods, do as you wish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #391
    boy i sure do love it when my title doesnt fit
    December 2009
    6,423 Posts
    My reaction to both of the released games

"What the fuck am i supposed to do"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

32. Post #392
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,940 Posts
    Mummyf***er is an awesome song.

33. Post #393
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,520 Posts

Look at the his tweets, he's telling people to torrent it, I don't think that should be bannable, just saying, but mods, do as you wish.
    oh dear someone had a mishap :x

34. Post #394
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    490 Posts
    The art is fantastic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #395
    Hi, my name is mastermaul, and I'm a butt.
    January 2008
    8,389 Posts
    So when is the broadside express going to start looking like an actual game?

Edited:

I mean the looks of the models are amazing but it seems after you get the first car the game just breaks.

36. Post #396
    PM ME FOR /TWO\ RUST KEYS!!
    April 2011
    5,782 Posts

He got a little paper ball stuck in his ear and now he's deaf on his left ear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #397
    September 2008
    705 Posts
    The netcode in Catacomb Snatch...
    Oh god.

Basically, I tried to play with a friend from Portugal, and the game ran at 1 tick / s
    Wat.

38. Post #398

July 2011
    614 Posts
    He got a little paper ball stuck in his ear and now he's deaf on his left ear.
    At least he got one out.

39. Post #399
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,088 Posts
    Strange never got anything

40. Post #400
    Zar
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    4,154 Posts
    What the hell are the controls for the games