1. Post #1
    Half Life 2: Call of Duty meets Minecraft

February 2012
    13,532 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb x 81Funny x 14Winner x 5Disagree x 1Late x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    November 2008
    2,424 Posts
    Oh boy, another 'series', like modern warfare
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 62 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dancing Member
    July 2009
    2,748 Posts
    $100 says its the same game, with new camos and maps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 103Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,984 Posts
    Oh boy, another 'series', like modern warfare
    As long as Call of Duty continues to sell more copies than any other game, this will persist. Might as well get used to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30 (list)

5. Post #5
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,904 Posts
    As long as Call of Duty continues to sell more copies than any other game, this will persist. Might as well get used to it.
    Might get used to it, I'll never like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 29 (list)

6. Post #6
    oh em g cunt wat fur duh 1337 storeh n gem pleh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative x 11Funny x 6Useful x 2Winner x 2Agree x 2Disagree x 1Friendly x 1Artistic x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,802 Posts
    At least it isn't IW making it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 28Winner Winner x 3 (list)

8. Post #8
    October 2005
    203 Posts
    Fucking... cheap... move... Activision... *slow clap*

EDIT: IF they really do this, of course.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

9. Post #9
    November 2007
    780 Posts
    First Activision claims the new Call of Duty's going to be "packed full of innovations" and then they pretty much tell everyone (by being dicks) that it's going to be a sequel.

Well, here comes Call of Duty: Pallet Swap 27!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15Late Late x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    9,402 Posts
    What are they doing?

Black Ops had a fine ending and it should have stayed like it was.

No need to drag it out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26 (list)

11. Post #11
    May 2011
    1,572 Posts
    What are they doing?

No need to drag it out.

Because money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 32Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,584 Posts
    I like this. Black Ops had an interesting setting that allowed for neat weapons and locations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 33Disagree Disagree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Dosh! Grab it while it's hot!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    April 2011
    391 Posts
    And watch 25 million idiots buy it the first day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 35Dumb Dumb x 4Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    May 2010
    2,326 Posts
    No shit... Im telling you its coming this autumn around october/november. Then a new modern warfare next year at october/november and it will go on...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,057 Posts
    I hope they actually make it interesting and different because I'm content with blops 1 right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,431 Posts
    Noo, GOD NOOO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    What are they doing?

No need to drag it out.
    Who says it didn't?
    Black Ops DID end, get it?

And lol at the people going "my life is over/well I guess thats that/bla bla bla" who can't just look the other way and shut up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #19
    November 2009
    1,813 Posts
    The only way that BO2 can possibly be great is if reznov returns....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Ireland Show Events Funny Funny x 12Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,584 Posts
    The only way that BO2 can possibly be great is if reznov returns....
    I'd imagine, if they did this, it would be a whole new group.
    Maybe we get to play as some Russian special forces? That'd be pretty cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #21
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,395 Posts
    black ops is the only CoD in the past 6 years which has come close to any innovation at all whatsoever

not saying it's actually innovative though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 31Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    The first blackops actually had a decent story, I loved going back to all the wars and shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 South Africa Show Events Agree Agree x 18Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    May 2011
    2,705 Posts
    In fact, it called the game the best-selling game of all time in terms of dollars generated.
    If EA had charged €70 for The Sims 1 it would've made millions more dosh than Blops.

I hope Treyarch doesn't mess up or stick with Vietnam/Cold War like IW does with Modern Warfare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    3,081 Posts
    What are they doing?

No need to drag it out.
    In the game's e-mail system that you can access from the computer in the menu level there are emails about Mason and Hudson being considered a threat (probably related to them knowing about the bioweapons from the first game) and that the FBI wants to kill them for some reason. The emails are dated to the 70s so that's probably where the game is going to take place. Those emails also talked about safehouses in Egypt and South Africa so I'm guessing the plot is to get the FBI off your trail by hopping around the world or you kill the "bad apple" that's ordering the FBI to kill Mason and Hudson.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    June 2008
    4,636 Posts
    Oh boy. CoD doesn't need another sub-series, jesus.

Although, I do think Treyarch handles the CoD series far more better than IW as of late. Blops was so much better than MW3, minus the awful optimization.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,496 Posts
    as long as they actually playtest the fucking thing before they release it, no big deal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member

October 2008
    3,838 Posts
    Treyarch seems to be the only one of the two who actually innovates a bit and cares about the PC port. BO had a pretty nice story, easter eggs and balanced multiplayer, so I still have a little bit of hope for this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

28. Post #28
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    I enjoyed the black ops SP but not the multiplayer.

I respect that Activision are a Well Respected company.

I still hate Bobby Kotick as much as everyone else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    June 2009
    536 Posts
    Unless there's a nice deal for it, passing.

It's how I treat Call of Duty games ever since WaW.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    5,077 Posts
    Now I hope for a full zombie campaign, fixating on that shit would be "innovation"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,109 Posts
    I liked CoD when it was just a semi-realistic shooter and you played as a normal Infantry soldier in a war and it gave you some historical information of the battles and such, back in the days of CoD 1/UO/CoD 2 etc. Nowadays it's just an overly arcadey game marketed to a bunch of 12 year olds and "bro" gamers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,584 Posts
    I liked CoD when it was just a semi-realistic shooter and you played as a normal Infantry soldier in a war and it gave you some history of the battles and such, back in the days of CoD 1/UO/CoD 2 etc. Nowadays it's just an overly arcadey game marketed to a bunch of 12 year olds and "bro" gamers.
    It was never semi-realistic. Not by a long shot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

33. Post #33
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,536 Posts
    The first blackops actually had a decent story, I loved going back to all the wars and shit.
    This, I'm looking forward to this because it is treyach not Infinity Cocks, I would rather a call of duty done by treyach than IW
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,395 Posts
    And watch 25 million idiots buy it the first day.
    and watch a few grab it a few days before the actual release, just like MW3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    December 2007
    2,827 Posts
    Seeing as how it's never going to stop, CoD's about due for another renovation of CoD4 proportions. This shit's getting rediculous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,108 Posts
    Treyarch seems to be the only one of the two who actually innovates a bit and cares about the PC port. BO had a pretty nice story, easter eggs and balanced multiplayer, so I still have a little bit of hope for this one.
    Someone never tried Black Ops on a dual-core.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree x 14Funny x 3Dumb x 2Friendly x 1Disagree x 1Zing x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,109 Posts
    It was never semi-realistic. Not by a long shot.
    I was using that term very loosely
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,654 Posts
    They can't continue the story of Black Ops. The only way they could make a sequel to it, is by making it the same way as Black Ops is a sequel to World at War.

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    15,933 Posts
    Someone never tried Black Ops on a dual-core.
    you mean on an anything, runs like shit on a dual and a quad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,841 Posts
    I bought CoD4 and loved it.

I was gifted World at War and MW2 and loved both.

Preordered Black Ops and had a good amount of fun but didn't think it was as fun as MW2.

Bought MW3 key from a key seller, I played it nonstop for about 3 days and haven't touched it since.

Same old shit syndrome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Artistic Artistic x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)