1. Post #1
    November 2011
    40 Posts
    Hey guys,
    I grew up near the LA ghettos, so it's perfectly fine for me to relate to the move Don't be a menace to South Central while you drink your juice in the hood. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen it. What did you think of it? This movie is really old and is a parody of several 90's movies about "growing up in the hood", but put to a comedic perspective. The movie is about Ashtrey, who is dumped into the hood to move with his father (who ironically is younger than ashtrey) to teach him how to live in the ghetto. He then meets Dashiqui who has 7 other children, and is trying to move out of the hood, giving Ashtrey a chance to get out of the hood. The rest of the movie has to be seen, but there are many other hilarious steriotypical jokes. I say its a pretty histerical movie and you should all check it out if you have ever known a ghetto negro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    King Shit of Turd Mountain
    July 2009
    8,914 Posts
    I've seen it, p'funny I guess. It's been a while though.

and I thought it was a parody of Boyz In The Hood.

3. Post #3
    November 2011
    40 Posts
    I've seen it, p'funny I guess. It's been a while though.

and I thought it was a parody of Boyz In The Hood.
    Its a parody of Boyz In The Hood, Juice, Menace II: society, and a few more movies

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,101 Posts
    I think this and Hot Rod are my favourite strange comedy's. As in, things that are just random. Love this film so much. Really wish the Waynes Bro's got back to this sort of stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    7,615 Posts
    This movie is great

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,098 Posts
    I hated it. It was like Scary Movie in tha Hood.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,990 Posts
    I love this movie.

"Hiroshima in Niggasaki"

Edited:

I got these cheeseburgers, man!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

8. Post #8
    April 2011
    2,874 Posts
    I hated it. It was like Scary Movie in tha Hood.
    It was the same writers, chode.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,990 Posts
    I wish we had more movies like this, I like the 90s quality this one has.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    November 2009
    2,037 Posts
    I love this movie.

"Hiroshima in Niggasaki"

Edited:

I got these cheeseburgers, man!
    I... I'll suck yo dick, maan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,098 Posts
    It was the same writers, chode.
    Wow, holy shit, reaaaallly? Well I had no idea, what a strange coincidence that I would mention that particular movie in comparison then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts

My favourite scenes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    July 2010
    928 Posts
    Sex?
    Hell yeah nigga.