1. Post #1

July 2011
    580 Posts
    I am starting a new business and this code i got is missing on alot of things, i need a good coder who knows mobile formats and what not.

I will pay over paypal

Please contact me on steam or over PM.

I understand you may find steam to be unprofessional but it is an easy simple way of communication.

I do not want to show you the website now, I will once you contact me. But it's a service for the apple device area. so i dont want to be lazy and leave them out

My steam id is camcole1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    October 2008
    450 Posts
    Mobile doesn't tell us what language...

3. Post #3

July 2011
    580 Posts
    You tell me, PHP and html are very mainstream so i would assume you'd think that was what i was referring to...

You're the pro, not me

4. Post #4
    secretly a furry
    April 2011
    2,022 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

July 2011
    580 Posts
    Look, this is different, please forget all of the past. I am just looking for a coder, that's all.. and i wouldnt hire you because i'd feel you would put a backdoor phishing trojan in the code
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

6. Post #6
    secretly a furry
    April 2011
    2,022 Posts
    Look, this is different, please forget all of the past. I am just looking for a coder, that's all
    So like all the other times?

i wouldnt hire you because i'd feel you would put a backdoor phishing trojan in the code
    what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7

July 2011
    580 Posts
    From the other post, you had tried to make me download a trojan, so i am avoiding doing business with you

8. Post #8
    secretly a furry
    April 2011
    2,022 Posts
    From the other post, you had tried to make me download a trojan, so i am avoiding doing business with you
    I didn't try and make you download a Trojan, I tried to make you download a sample of Baby by Justin Beiber and play it using afplay. Sheeesh, big difference.

9. Post #9

July 2011
    580 Posts
    Alright, but now, I am trying to offer a quick way for my customers to have a mobile version, and my trust in you isnt so great after the whole incident. But since you are the only one who really responded, add me if you are up for the job

10. Post #10
    secretly a furry
    April 2011
    2,022 Posts
    Don't even bother.

Sebastian: hi
    camcole1: hello
    Sebastian: how much are you willing to pay?
    camcole1: it all depends
    Sebastian: on what?
    camcole1: would you like to see what you will work on
    Sebastian: sure
    camcole1: http://www.isiriserver.com/process/denied.php
    camcole1: and a few others
    Sebastian: alright
    camcole1: do you have an iphone, ipad, itouch?
    Sebastian: yeah
    Sebastian: all three
    camcole1: ok
    camcole1: want to test the system and see what you will be making?
    Sebastian: after we discuss price
    Sebastian: so do you have a starting point?
    camcole1: do you have a portfolio?
    camcole1: i want to see what you can code before i name a price
    Sebastian: not really, you can look at my previous posts in waywo though
    Sebastian: i can show you what i'm currently working on?
    Sebastian: *censored*
    camcole1: if you want
    camcole1: very nice
    camcole1: and clean
    Sebastian: thanks
    camcole1: the top bar looks like gmail
    Sebastian: erm okay
    camcole1: how it's styled
    camcole1: anyway
    camcole1: what are you thinking of doing to the pages
    Sebastian: i did say previously that'll happen after we discuss a price
    Sebastian: i haven't even said i'm 100% doing this in the first place
    camcole1: i am trying to ask you what you will do, so i can negotiate the price
    Sebastian: i can do basically anything
    camcole1: what were you thinking
    camcole1: on price
    Sebastian: what were YOU thinking on price?
    Sebastian: the client usually haggles on the price not the other way around
    camcole1: i will give a range
    camcole1: 5-15
    Sebastian: wow is that a joke
    camcole1: more, depending on what is converted

11. Post #11
    October 2008
    450 Posts
    Like I said before, it would help a lot if you tell us what language. Also give it some time, you posted 44 minutes ago...

12. Post #12

July 2011
    580 Posts
    All I'm asking for is simple text to be displayed in a nicer way, 4 pages... one has a table... very simple, i just dont have all of the knowledge

Edited:

Like I said before, it would help a lot if you tell us what language. Also give it some time, you posted 44 minutes ago...
    Are you up for the offer?

5-15 depending on work, im just looking for a simple reformat.. and a table convert
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    October 2008
    450 Posts
    No, i'm just point out things. Also for something like this that price is way to low.

14. Post #14
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    Wtf, $15 is less than what you would pay someone per hour to do this, let alone in total.

If you aren't willing to fork out the cash, do it yourself, it's surprisingly simple to convert a page over to be viewed on mobile devices.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    3,242 Posts
    I'll do it for $100.

16. Post #16
    April 2007
    1,230 Posts
    All I'm asking for is simple text to be displayed in a nicer way, 4 pages... one has a table... very simple, i just dont have all of the knowledge

Edited:

Are you up for the offer?

5-15 depending on work, im just looking for a simple reformat.. and a table convert
    Thats an insulting amount to offer to any half decent designer or developer. Its clear to see you don't care about your business or whatever it is if price is your main driving factor.

If it the work is as simple as you say it is then I would say $60 - $75 is a more reasonable amount.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)