1. Post #1

February 2012
    10 Posts
    Can someone make a Dragonborn model which was on Skyrim Trailer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    4,703 Posts
    You mean a Nord wearing Iron Armor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

February 2012
    10 Posts
    Hes called Dovakhiin anyway ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,870 Posts
    Its like Rusty said

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

5. Post #5
    June 2011
    430 Posts
    I see you corrected yourself. :P

6. Post #6

February 2012
    10 Posts
    I had a pretty nice idea for a video, so thats why i need a Dovakhiin model on Gmod, and many people may want one too :D

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,376 Posts
    Ah, the classic.
    "I have a nice idea for a video but I need someone to port/make a me a model(s), instead of using already existing resources like most normal people".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8

February 2012
    10 Posts
    I have no idea what you mean with that...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,376 Posts
    It's fairly common for a person to register on these forums to request for someone to make or port him/her a model because they have cool idea for a video.

Instead of coming up with something that they can use materials already at hand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10

February 2012
    10 Posts
    I just found this site, and i was asking , and i ALSO said that other people may want it too >.>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,221 Posts
    You're in the wrong section you want Models/skin requests

Doubt you're the first to want this however.

Edited:

Ah, the classic.
    "I have a nice idea for a video but I need someone to port/make a me a model(s), instead of using already existing resources like most normal people".
    If it's so easy you aughta do it, lotsa people wanting this so you'd get some praise
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,376 Posts
    If it's so easy you aughta do it, lotsa people wanting this so you'd get some praise
    Where'd you get the idea that it's easy and that I port models?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #13

February 2012
    10 Posts
    Its pretty hard to make models, when i tried to start at one, i just said f*ck it and rage quit :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    February 2010
    654 Posts
    Its pretty hard to make models, when i tried to start at one, i just said f*ck it and rage quit :P
    You're never going to learn anything if you rage quit whenever you find something too hard. If you need help, you could either ask the community for help, or look for tutorials on what you're stuck at.

Also, facepunch is not a place for text chat such as ":P". Just saying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,376 Posts
    Also, facepunch is not a place for text chat such as ":P". Just saying.
    Why's that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16

February 2012
    10 Posts
    You guys here is too serious, not place for saying ":P"?
    Thats just idiotic >_>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    February 2010
    654 Posts
    Why's that?
    Thats just idiotic >_>
    Most people just frown upon seeing them here. That's what I've seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,376 Posts
    How do you know that they're frowning if they don't use emotes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Zing Zing x 9Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

19. Post #19
    February 2010
    654 Posts
    How do you know that they're frowning if they don't use emotes?
    I didn't mean they literally frown. What I'm trying to say is that most people on facepunch are not big fans of using text chat here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    June 2011
    450 Posts
    How the hell am I supposed to take your post seriously if you end it with a ":p"?

Facepunch, not Facebook.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,376 Posts
    How the hell am I supposed to take your post seriously if you end it with a ":p"?

You're not supposed to.
    I'll take emotes any time over that shitty meme stuff people are fond of posting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22

February 2012
    10 Posts
    lmao, now i am beginning to wonder why you guys discuss of a meme and other stuff.
    WOAH, HE SAID ":p" OMG THE END OF THE WORLD
    >.>

Edited:

Oh and people vote dumb on me, you know what? This is the worst site i ever been on, yea just vote dumb on this, you guys are never helpfull. All of you are such dumb fucks, i just ASKED but then you came and omg you are noob omsdomgsdfo. AND WHAT IS SO SPECIAL SAYING ":P"?
    Can't believe i wasted my time talking with idiots...

Edited:

You can stop watching this and talk about it.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Megafan))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    September 2008
    69 Posts
    lmao, now i am beginning to wonder why you guys discuss of a meme and other stuff.
    WOAH, HE SAID ":p" OMG THE END OF THE WORLD
    >.>

Edited:

Oh and people vote dumb on me, you know what? This is the worst site i ever been on, yea just vote dumb on this, you guys are never helpfull. All of you are such dumb fucks, i just ASKED but then you came and omg you are noob omsdomgsdfo. AND WHAT IS SO SPECIAL SAYING ":P"?
    Can't believe i wasted my time talking with idiots...

Edited:

You can stop watching this and talk about it.
    Alright let's talk. Your first question was this.
    The answer is yes "someone can" make the model. Which would be a little unnecessary because it would be easier to port it from the game.
    I had a pretty nice idea for a video, so thats why i need a Dovakhiin model on Gmod, and many people may want one too :D
    I have no idea what you mean with that...
    He means that it is a very common reason people ask for a model. They don't get the model any faster for having a "Nice idea for a video."

If it's so hard why do you think we will just make it for you?

Thats just idiotic >_>
    That is just idiotic, using ":P" on a forum, I mean. This isn't for your little shorthand messages or other informalities.

You also probably would have gotten a few less dumb votes if you posted this request in the actual request section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24

February 2012
    10 Posts
    Lol, i never said that they should make a model just for me, i said for others too. And it was a request.
    And i know its very hard to make a model. "They don't get the model any faster for having a "Nice idea for a video." You know what, you sir are a idiot, i described why i wanted one, and ":P" on a forum is pretty popular. You maybe been on this forum, but i have seen a lot of ":P" on other forums.
    Since everyone is against me, this forum is the worst.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,999 Posts
    It may be a request, but you're still in the wrong section. This isn't going to get you anywhere.

Also thanks for the message. I really enjoyed reading it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Zing Zing x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #26

February 2012
    10 Posts
    No problem, and still i don't care about what section its
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

27. Post #27
    February 2010
    654 Posts
    Lol, i never said that they should make a model just for me, i said for others too. And it was a request.
    And i know its very hard to make a model. "They don't get the model any faster for having a "Nice idea for a video." You know what, you sir are a idiot, i described why i wanted one, and ":P" on a forum is pretty popular. You maybe been on this forum, but i have seen a lot of ":P" on other forums.
    Since everyone is against me, this forum is the worst.
    Just because ":P" is popular on other forums and you see ":P" used on a lot of other forums doesn't mean ":P" is used on every forum.

Just saying.

Edited:

No problem, and still i don't care about what section its
    Yes you should. People have gotten banned for using the wrong section on the forums and knowing it.

Then again, I might be thinking of something else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    September 2008
    69 Posts
    You know what, you sir are a idiot,
    This pretty much sums up the thread.

29. Post #29
    June 2011
    172 Posts
    Why an argument over someone requesting a model?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member

April 2011
    71 Posts
    So... are there any plans to port a male Nord model from Skyrim?

31. Post #31
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,108 Posts
    I'm sure someone will port more stuff from Skyrim eventually, but we'll just have to wait and see.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

32. Post #32
    Dennab
    January 2012
    336 Posts
    How can one make a dovakiin when his identity is not ideal? Dragonborn could be any race and any archetype.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,108 Posts
    How can one make a dovakiin when his identity is not ideal? Dragonborn could be any race and any archetype.
    I think Dovafox meant to most iconic of the Dragonborn, which is the Nord in Iron armor.

Edited:

The one that's advertised.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,129 Posts
    If this were the case, then 3 Dovakhiin were already released. (Male and Female Argonians, Male Kajiit).

All of those models have a bodygroup for iron armor, if I'm not mistaken.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)