1. Post #1
    August 2011
    771 Posts
    LEAVE THE THREAD IF YOU DISLIKE 2D, ANIME ART STYLE, TURN-BASED MMORPGS

NO REALLY

What is wonderland online?

Wonderland Online is a little gem of a MMORPG, not too huge and not too small, and very fun if you get into it. The game has thousands of quests and hundreds of real-life locations (Cornwall - England, Beijing, Korea, Rome) to explore. Most of the conversations are engrish though, as this game was translated from the original chinese version.. badly. You can run a shop, pimp out your tent/house and get all the ladies in your beetle car.

getting ladies with 2 turtle cars

How do I play?

Left click or arrows to move, there are many menus such as inventory, skills, friends etc which are all accessible on your HUD. Battles are quite easy to do, click on a skill, item or attack you want to use.

inventory screen & my char

Compounding

Compounding is combining 2 or more items/weapons to create a new one. You can get a list of possible compounds at http://www.wlodb.com
    You need to complete certain quests to get GOOD compounds, else you'll more than likely get utter crap. The primary alchemy quest is at welling village (bottom of north island)

Botting!

What makes this game good is that it comes with an easily accessed botting tool. Though you still die if not careful, it lets you automatically move, fight and drop items if necessary. The remote quest is at the bottom of welling village. (bottom of north island)

remote control

Instances!

Every 10 levels you can join another "instance", which is a fighting event that many players attend. The reward is usually armour or a weapon relative to the instance level.

a high level instance, sorry about the lag

I'M LEVEL 30 AND LEVELLING UP TAKES TOO LONG HELP

This is where you burst. Bursting is a very common glitch on WLO where you and a team of 3 friends use a set of skills to get over 100x the regular amount of EXP. Getting a team is freaking difficult, though. Bursting teams are made up of 1 water class and 3 fire classes.

me with a team

average exp from bursts

Where can I get this?

http://wl.igg.com/

Please join the "Libra 1" server. It's the most balanced and chill server there is. Also, it's where I am and you can't change servers once you're on one.

Why Libra?

Well, lets compare it to aries (the most popular server)

Grape Syrup (SP potion) - 150g on average in aries, while it's 25g-50g in libra
    UFO (Vehicle) - 400-500k in aries, 90-100k in libra

So the economy is much better off, and with less people it's easier to get things done.

Remember never to join the http://www.wlodb.com forum, or expect to see masterpieces such as

END OF RINE

----------- RINE ENDS HERE

Just got my water to level 65 in a burst team with 2 RB fires. 60k exp a battle, shit is so cash yo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    January 2010
    2,377 Posts
    I remember trying this game like 4-5 years ago. It was pretty bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,209 Posts
    oh god wow this looks awful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    August 2011
    771 Posts
    Looks aren't everything, I also thought it looked bad when I first saw it, but it really is addicting when you get into it.

also I said if you don't like this style of game don't post :v:   

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    5,926 Posts
    That looks far too fabulous even for someone such as me.

6. Post #6
    October 2009
    1,088 Posts
    I think I actually played that for awhile in the past, though I never got into it really.

Like with many F2P games, it's download, try for a hour and then uninstall.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,209 Posts

also I said if you don't like this style of game don't post
    It's not just the art style that looks awful, the entirety of the game looks awful. Just a stock jrpg clone with no innovative aspects whatsoever. Sure this game can be addicting, but then again, so is shooting up heroin. I can't possibly see how tedium being addicting is a positive thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2011
    771 Posts
    It's not just the art style that looks awful, the entirety of the game looks awful. Just a stock jrpg clone with no innovative aspects whatsoever. Sure this game can be addicting, but then again, so is shooting up heroin. I can't possibly see how tedium being addicting is a positive thing.
    I agree, somewhat.

This game isn't innovative in any way, but that doesn't make it any less fun. People still play CoD when all they do is release sequels with barely anything added to them. It's still fun whether or not it's different to any other RPG (it's chinese, so doesn't come under jrpg).

And to your argument about shooting up heroine, that can kill you. Playing a game can't

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,209 Posts
    And to your argument about shooting up heroine, that can kill you. Playing a game can't
    lol nope

Yeah I know, overexaggeration, still funfact.

10. Post #10
    August 2011
    771 Posts
    lol nope

Yeah I know, overexaggeration, still funfact.
    Who would play starcraft for 50 hours without breaks

battles don't even last that long

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,209 Posts
    Who would play starcraft for 50 hours without breaks

battles don't even last that long
    Welcome to korea

12. Post #12
    August 2011
    771 Posts
    this thread is 0% wlo talk :(

Oh well, it's fine if you don't like it. Everyone has different tastes in games I suppose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    Holy shit this looks bad.

14. Post #14
    August 2011
    771 Posts
    What other game has Cornwall.

Cornwall.

Infested by pixies and armadillos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2009
    5,101 Posts
    This looks like the worst MMORPG ever made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)