1. Post #1
    bbc
    ERECT PENIS
    January 2011
    6,021 Posts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/int/news/-/news/technology-17096137
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 4Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    It has a very good chance of success if developers actually pick it up.
    How friendly is vita to indies?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,566 Posts
    It has a very good chance of success if developers actually pick it up.
    How friendly is vita to indies?
    nowhere as friendly as android.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    It has physical buttons at least. Something that gives a big advantage in real gaming.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,429 Posts
    It has physical buttons at least. Something that gives a big advantage in real gaming.
    And two god damn analogue sticks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,566 Posts
    yeah psp was quite retarded not having 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

7. Post #7
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    yeah psp was quite retarded not having 2
    And MAN they hurt your thumbs, especially if your one thumb is faster than the other at contracting because of years of pushing buttons on the right hand side of a game controller. I was always like, 'Come on, left thumb, you're holding us back you lazy fuck!'

8. Post #8
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,081 Posts
    The system is dead on arrival, Targets are now having buy 1 get 1 free offers for games, and sales have never been lower in Japan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    May 2007
    213 Posts
    The system is dead on arrival, Targets are now having buy 1 get 1 free offers for games, and sales have never been lower in Japan.
    Where are you getting this from?

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,582 Posts
    It's really cool looking but handhelds haven't interested me in years. Not since GBA pokemon games.

This thing is insanely powerful though and it looks beautiful, graphically and physically.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    12,676 Posts
    they have that playstation SDK and stuff that can be used to make PS Vita/Android stuff.

that seems friendly (unless they are assholes and charge for it)

12. Post #12
    April 2010
    2,311 Posts
    Where are you getting this from?
    I can't remember the source, but i heard this as well. Apparently it is extremely buggy, and is flopping over in japan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,566 Posts
    well the thing does have an arm processor,so its hopefully gonna be moddable as fuck.

14. Post #14
    April 2010
    2,311 Posts
    well the thing does have an arm processor,so its hopefully gonna be moddable as fuck.
    You know what else is moddable as fuck with an x86 processor? Your computer

I'm slightly inclined to believe that the kind of processor it carries has nothing to do with how moddable it is

That said, i do hope as well that we can mod it

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,566 Posts
    You know what else is moddable as fuck with an x86 processor? Your computer

I'm slightly inclined to believe that the kind of processor it carries has nothing to do with how moddable it is

That said, i do hope as well that we can mod it
    someone's gonna port android -> infinite possibilities
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)