1. Post #41
    November 2009
    8,737 Posts
    Gun racks are generally INSIDE the car, where people wouldnt be able to simply walk up to the car and take the guns.
    This... Makes more sense.

Although not much, because you can still smash a window and take guns.

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,596 Posts
    I forget, tell me again dear ol' Gingrich, which car won the JD Power award for Best Gun Racks?

3. Post #43
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    the only cars that newt gingrich likes are the ones with ample back-seat blowjob room.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,596 Posts
    This... Makes more sense.
    Although not much, because you can still smash a window and take guns.
    If you're using faggot liberal glass.

(User was banned for this post ("faggot liberal" - Megafan))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    1,355 Posts
    the only cars that newt gingrich likes are the ones with ample back-seat blowjob room.
    no car can accommodate his fat ass

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,080 Posts
    I don't understand the concept of faggot liberal glass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #47
    Conservative Cunt who fucking loves piss
    November 2007
    11,460 Posts

Saw this ban reason on his event log. First thought: it's now a bannable offense to be a faggot liberal.

Thankfully I'd probably be excluded from that crowd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

8. Post #48
    November 2009
    8,737 Posts
    Communist glass is best glass, obviously.

(Referring to an obscure "Found Footage" horror film about space spiders and moon rocks)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    1,355 Posts

thats not really a fair ban he was obviously joking
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    8,740 Posts
    Hahaha, Republicans promising low gas prices. I remember when people came crying to Bush during the runups in 2007 and he shrugged and said "Sorry, free market sets prices".

The "free market" in this country consists of the Wall Street speculators and oil executives setting the prices to the maximum they think the economy can take. There's a reason Exxon breaks their profit records every quarter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,374 Posts
    Well, I like the car. But then, I need to carry my gun everywhere. What to do...

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,080 Posts
    Well, I like the car. But then, I need to carry my gun everywhere. What to do...
    Put it in the trunk!

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,304 Posts
    holy shit lol he got permabanned for it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,321 Posts
    I'm kinda against buying a hybrid or electric car. I heard the battery life is horrible and that it needs to be replaced every 5-10 years at $10,000 each.

15. Post #55
    MEGA SENPAI KAWAII UGUU~~ =^_^=
    September 2008
    14,605 Posts
    I'm aware of that and it was a mistake, but he went and got himself permabanned by his own actions.

16. Post #56
    One of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces.
    May 2011
    5,880 Posts
    That must sting, making a mistake but he doesn't realize it was a mistake and gets himself perma'd
    VV
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,488 Posts

who uses a gun rack anyways when a cup holder works.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Useful Useful x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Quq

December 2010
    1,311 Posts
    serial adulterist, Newt Gingrich,

Newt is forced to find a new irrelevant grievance with which to manipulate susceptible Republican voters.

the pudgy prevaricator

the same miserably inaccurate GOP talking point
    in an article on the same site three days prior,

This week saw yet another fine example of the conservative-talk PR wing’s displacement of “fair and balanced” objectivity with grotesque sensationalism.
    hmm

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,828 Posts

long live the king
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    I'm aware of that and it was a mistake, but he went and got himself permabanned by his own actions.
    When did you become a mod?!

Also, best mod choice of the year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    Volt rocks, beats the dick off the prius, leaf, and whatever the fuck, mostly because it actually looks like a car instead of a a blob of clay someone threw on the wall and stuck wheels on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,012 Posts
    I'd like to point out that in my state it's illegal to drive with guns in your car unless you are making a beeline from point A to point B. (You can't stop at a McDonald's with a shotgun in the back)
    Fucking Commies, I can roll around in Texas with various assault rifles openly visible in the back seat and the police can't arrest me.

23. Post #63
    MEGA SENPAI KAWAII UGUU~~ =^_^=
    September 2008
    14,605 Posts
    Fucking Commies, I can roll around in Texas with various assault rifles openly visible in the back seat and the police can't arrest me.
    Commies? Do elaborate.

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,910 Posts
    What a gent, he manages to alienate not only Chevy Volt users but gun owners in general with his stupidity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    8,740 Posts
    By the way, how can these dumb rednecks not see that they're completely being manipulated and pandered to? Gingrich has probably never owned a pickup truck in his life, let alone one with a gun rack.

This guy's credit line at Tiffany's is more than you people make in 5 years. He's NOT one of you, how are you stupid enough to think you have anything in common?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

26. Post #66
    November 2009
    8,737 Posts
    By the way, how can these dumb rednecks not see that they're completely being manipulated and pandered to? Gingrich has probably never owned a pickup truck in his life, let alone one with a gun rack.

This guy's credit line at Tiffany's is more than you people make in 5 years. He's NOT one of you, how are you stupid enough to think you have anything in common?
    This is exactly what I meant earlier, but in plain English. Politicians now are designed to amass as many votes as possible, nothing more. I propose that there are no true parties, merely people using different edge issues and statistical support to gain favor. After all, nearly every president and congressman for the past century has brought us closer to a single point, which at no time has diverged from the course. Logically, a two party system would result in a stalemate of contradictory bills and opposition from leader to leader, but instead we get a single flow toward a totalitarian state no matter who's in office.

Does nobody else find that strange? At all?

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,206 Posts
    fuck me that chevy volt looks sexy

28. Post #68

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    274 Posts
    Relevant:
    "Chevrolet Volt owner shows Newt Gingrich how to put a gun rack in one"

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...215713371.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

30. Post #70
    What fun is there in making sense?
    Dennab
    October 2007
    9,274 Posts
    I forget, tell me again dear ol' Gingrich, which car won the JD Power award for Best Gun Racks?
    Dodge Ram

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    February 2012
    742 Posts
    Gunracks are the essence of American safety.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Conservative Cunt who fucking loves piss
    November 2007
    11,460 Posts
    Dodge Ram

That actually looks really cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,828 Posts
    Dodge Ram

that seems like a poor choice
    the only acceptable answer is
    'every conceivable place'

34. Post #74
    April 2006
    84 Posts
    Who needs a gun rack anyway? When you're travelin' with your gun, as you always should, you needs to treat it right, that is, seated right beside you in the passenger seat.

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,828 Posts
    Who needs a gun rack anyway? When you're travelin' with your gun, as you always should, you needs to treat it right, that is, seated right beside you in the passenger seat.
    probably for your box of 20 nuggets or SKS's you bought back when they were absurdly cheap

Edited:

Why buy a personal defense weapon when you equip your whole family with the price of this box and a hacksaw*

[sub]*Hearing aids not included[/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,409 Posts
    Is that why they call it riding shotgun?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,232 Posts
    probably for your box of 20 nuggets or SKS's you bought back when they were absurdly cheap

Edited:

Why buy a personal defense weapon when you equip your whole family with the price of this box and a hacksaw*

[sub]*Hearing aids not included[/sub]
    Who the fuck needs an arsenal of Mosin Nagants?

38. Post #78
    December 2009
    7,484 Posts
    It's fun for the whole family!

39. Post #79
    April 2011
    341 Posts
    he has a hot wife

40. Post #80
    December 2009
    13,165 Posts
    Who doesn't?