1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,196 Posts
    The game is a neat little flash game, but it doesn't really deserve a spot on steam. The gameplay consists of running around constantly holding down LMB for hours on end to reach any kind of high level, then you die and you get the joys of doing it all over again with a slightly different class.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    April 2009
    498 Posts
    Its game from the future.
    Processor:2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible
    Memory:1 GB RAM
    DirectX:dx50
    Hard Drive:100 MB HD space
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    8,374 Posts
    Love this game, glad it's getting more publicity through Steam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #44
    October 2010
    12,818 Posts
    Permadeath sounds fun but probably not fun when you just die spontaneously in a dungeon with your horde of demon slayers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,759 Posts
    Wow yeah you can definitely die suddenly by some very strong rare creature or something.

6. Post #46
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    I'm getting a version loading error while loading.
    eh, it looks fun in the screenshots on the main page of it though.

7. Post #47
    Wet Birds
    September 2005
    8,063 Posts
    Permadeath? In a game?

No thanks.
    Wow hi there Mr. NO FUN let me take your shitty coat!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    If it's so "great" how come their website looks like it's from 1999 and I have never heard of the game before?
    What's wrong with games from 1999?

It's not even from then you idiot. But I dislike how you only earn Fame when a character dies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,941 Posts
    I did not see this coming! Do I have to start over, or does it still use the old accounts?

10. Post #50
    As a wise man once said: Never ask Fatfatfatty for computer advice
    March 2009
    13,245 Posts
    What's the fun losing everything you have ever accomplished in the game, forcing you to redo it all? I only see it as insanely frustrating than anything else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11 (list)

11. Post #51
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,620 Posts
    Holy shit I remember playing this on the website, it was badass but repetitive but it's grown so much since then, gotta try this

12. Post #52
    I LOVE ANIME AND MAGICAL GIRLS BUT DONT TELL ANYONE
    January 2008
    11,695 Posts
    What's the fun losing everything you have ever accomplished in the game, forcing you to redo it all? I only see it as insanely frustrating than anything else.
    spoilers
    dont die

Edited:

permadeath makes this game cool as heck
    cause people actually care, get mad after they die, and just start again
    reaching good level takes less than a bloody hour, it isn't like wow or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    320 Posts
    Finally, something I can test by brand new gaming rig with!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,247 Posts
    Holy shit, I remember when we had a thread about it and made some raids together. AWESOME game, perfect to waste few minutes on it.

15. Post #55
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,620 Posts
    My account had a level 13 warrior waiting for me

Got to level 14 (nearly 15), died, will play again once I've mustered up some effort

16. Post #56
    February 2011
    4,133 Posts
    Well uh I don't understand that game. Just that.

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,759 Posts
    On my way to knighthood. Warriors are really good tanks. I can solo an entire screen filled with crabs and such on my own. Knight must be even better.

18. Post #58
    October 2010
    12,818 Posts
    dude whatever, there was hardcore gamemode in Diablo2 as well where once you died you were gone. You could only chill in the chatroom with the ghost of your dead character afterwards.

so it adds a certain aspect to the game.. nothing more than that. And besides the whole game technically sucks because it's so low quality and shit, not just because of permadeath.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    This game is incredibly boring and unsatisfying to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,037 Posts
    Point is to grind exp by killing alot of mobs and then posse up with friends. Then you can go after Oryx's skull shrines which grant him invincibility, destroy them and then take him down. Then you've won the game.

You can also unlock new classes by reaching a certain level with another class. For example Paladin if you get to level 20 as a fighter and a priest. When you die at level 20 iirc you gain fame which you can use to buy some special novelty things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    ALPHA MALE
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,541 Posts
    god DAMN IT I died at level 19 and had 20 exp til 20.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

22. Post #62
    Heisenberg
    March 2005
    4,331 Posts
    Is it me. Or does more and more crap get thrown onto steam which will probably never get played.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    21,517 Posts
    Is it me. Or does more and more crap get thrown onto steam which will probably never get played.
    Free stuff does not die that easily and as long they come with some content updates people will come back.

But yeah it used to be kinda stuck on the big titles but more and more smaller/indie titles are joining the library

24. Post #64
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,335 Posts
    It's a game service. They're adding games to it. What is the problem?

"Oh no, I think this looks like crap, why is it on Steam?", what does it matter?

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,643 Posts
    Yeah shame on the guy who doesn't want to lose all his progress when he dies ingame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,037 Posts
    You are actually rewarded even if you die if you get far enough in the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    12,829 Posts
    Wooh, no more browser!

Try actually playing it, so much fun.

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,953 Posts
    If it's so "great" how come their website looks like it's from 1999 and I have never heard of the game before?
    I am sorry but now I will have to kill you

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,254 Posts
    it would be cool as heck if this had gamepad support
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    5,614 Posts
    I used to play this, and tried to return to it too but the classes cost money and ToS said they can install malware on users.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,100 Posts
    If you buy dye or cloth, does it jsut stick to your character in particular, or do all of your characters get it?

32. Post #72
    July 2009
    9,927 Posts
    If you buy dye or cloth, does it jsut stick to your character in particular, or do all of your characters get it?
    just to that character
    you lose it after you die

33. Post #73

January 2012
    87 Posts
    This was actually fun, for 20 minutes.

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,498 Posts
    hahahahahaha

Edited:

genuinely not sure if serious