1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,382 Posts
    Is it still having a problem? I really like the backlight but people say they can't crouch, move and reload, or just run and jump?

Read a lot of issues about this and was better to get the X4.. but these issues were from 2009ish. Any changes?

2. Post #2

January 2012
    429 Posts
    Mines works fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,382 Posts
    So have Microsoft fixed it then? I suppose it doesn't help when problems from 2009 come up on Google.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,563 Posts
    I used one for a while, i liked it, even the cheesy volume knob was useful, but i loved the hot-removable numpad.

I used to have a small desk with a narrow keyboard tray, so only having the numpad on when i need it was super convenient.

You could always go for the X4, too.

5. Post #5
    July 2007
    872 Posts
    I haven't had any problems with mine so far.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,382 Posts
    Ahh, I love the look of it but I can't for the life of me find a place that has it on show to try out. All stores only have the regular consumer keyboards out, not the gaming.

Anyway, what's the comfort like with the X6? Like, the rest or something below the keyboard?

7. Post #7
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    15,787 Posts
    $80 for this is not worth it, you could get a much better keyboard for that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,382 Posts
    Suggestions? I'm awful at this. Think I got my mouse sorted with a G500, unfortunately PC World sold out their last two today.

I would prefer a backlit keyboard too.

9. Post #9

April 2011
    4,457 Posts
    Come by the Mechanical keyboards thread and someone will help you.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,382 Posts
    Come by the Mechanical keyboards thread and someone will help you.
    I did and someone went hurr hurr you won't get one cheap D: Although my budget has gone up now to like 65.

I'll pop by again