1. Post #241
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    I've made a wizard as well to collect stat pots for my knight, I find it impossible to get anything done with the base stats of the knight.

2. Post #242
    November 2008
    1,860 Posts
    I've made a wizard as well to collect stat pots for my knight, I find it impossible to get anything done with the base stats of the knight.
    Do you need an invite to the guild? I'm on now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #243
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    Is it just me or do some classes gain base fame much faster than others? I played Wizard last night and got 150 fame so fast. It would take me double the time with Necromancer.
    Or maybe i'm just better at the game now!

4. Post #244
    October 2009
    2,320 Posts
    Died 3 times as level 20 today with good god equipment :(

5. Post #245
    Lethaldrive
    July 2007
    4,670 Posts
    Is it just me or do some classes gain base fame much faster than others? I played Wizard last night and got 150 fame so fast. It would take me double the time with Necromancer.
    Or maybe i'm just better at the game now!
    There are specific achievements that gain you fame. For example if you kept a 75% hit rating then you get like 30% extra fame. So that might also be why.

6. Post #246
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    There are specific achievements that gain you fame. For example if you kept a 75% hit rating then you get like 30% extra fame. So that might also be why.

That's the fame you get when you die though (or atleast I think so!) I'm talking about the fame you collect after you are level 20. I think I'm talking crap though, with my last character I didn't kill nearly as much gods as I am now.

I've now got 8 defence pots, 32 to go for my knight!

7. Post #247
    Dennab
    May 2007
    1,218 Posts
    Anyone from the guild wanna invite me and play a little?

8. Post #248
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,307 Posts

[tr]
    [td][http://www.facepunch.com/members/69750-sgman91][/url]sgman91[/td]
    [td]sgman[/td]
    [td]US West[/td]
    [/tr]

Is that what I'm supposed to do to get my name in the list?

By the way, this game is pretty fun... good time waster. I have about 6 level 20 classes, on the necromancer now.

Edited:

And just got level 20 necro :D

9. Post #249
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,940 Posts
    I'm playing it, IGN: Morn, EU West.

10. Post #250
    Dennab
    May 2007
    1,218 Posts
    Who wants to team up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #251
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    Who wants to team up
    I would be more than happy to play but my characters are in a bit of a mess
    (they all died)

Once I recover I'll be able to play with you guys.

12. Post #252
    Dennab
    May 2007
    1,218 Posts
    My level 17 priest just died ://
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #253
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    Dang. I thought I got a brilliant drop from one of Oryx's minions, it was in a blue pot bag.
    It was just wine that recovers 150 HP

14. Post #254
    January 2010
    356 Posts
    Noob trains are so much fun. Just running along the roads of a realm raping everything in sight and getting free XP.

15. Post #255
    moo
    November 2006
    4,834 Posts
    My best character yet just died. A necromancer, had some good rings all with 2% fame, a skull with 1% fame, a high tier staff, and a high tier robe. In total I got 256 fame (which also happens to be my favorite number). I had over 40 god kills too. I even found my first ever stat pot on this character, a +1 speed pot.

16. Post #256
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    I have 5 def pots, 4 speed pots and 2 attack pots. What do I do with them? I killed off my horrible priest, am currently rerolling archer.

17. Post #257
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    I have 5 def pots, 4 speed pots and 2 attack pots. What do I do with them? I killed off my horrible priest, am currently rerolling archer.
    Giving them to a long range class such as the Archer or a wizard, necromancer is a good idea. Then you will be able to farm pots even faster.

18. Post #258
    Official Moose of DD
    August 2010
    5,176 Posts
    I was playing this game and listening to The Supervillains. Then I realized it looks like my character was skanking around the map.

19. Post #259
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,087 Posts
    Last month my 4/6 archer died

Today my 6/6 knight died ; _ ;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

20. Post #260
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    Last month my 4/6 archer died

Today my 6/6 knight died ; _ ;
    ah how did it die? It must've been a hard hit.

21. Post #261
    February 2012
    746 Posts

a circle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #262
    January 2010
    9,769 Posts
    best road for a train ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #263
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    I love when roads loop around each other when running a train

I have never seen a complete circle that's amazing

24. Post #264
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,197 Posts
    Just started playing this and I love it, an earthquake happened when I was like level 3 and we all got TP'd to some big castle, a wall of projectiles from all of us helped clear very far in until I died.

Edited:

And experienced my first train, was fun until I accidentally wandered into an ogre.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #265
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,087 Posts
    ah how did it die? It must've been a hard hit.
    I was soloing a skull shrine and stayed too long. Got a shotgun to the face

26. Post #266
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    I was soloing a skull shrine and stayed too long. Got a shotgun to the face
    aww that sucks. I used to be confused about the term "shotgun" on rotmg but I understand it now

27. Post #267
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    597 Posts
    snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #268
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    my newest farm wizard is only +7/+6 :( stats are pretty poor too, all -1 except spd and wis, which are -3 :/

29. Post #269
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,197 Posts
    Got to 16 on a wizard and was killed by a Guardian of the Lost Lands =(

Edited:

Double-checked my screenshots, was 17, still haven't reached 20 yet.

30. Post #270
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    Got to 16 on a wizard and was killed by a Guardian of the Lost Lands =(
    my last farm wizard(before my current) i made i teleported into god lands at 19, the guy i teleported to was lagged out or some shit because I teleported to him and spawned inside him who was also in a djinn... he wasnt paused(cant teleport to paused iirc) or anything so idk what the fuck it was... needless to say i died instantly before i could nexus out...

31. Post #271
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,803 Posts
    Hey. I'm SmashmanAB on EU East

32. Post #272
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    Dieing to a Djinn is one of the worst ways to die

33. Post #273
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    really getting tired of the god damn low levels that port to me in god lands and then end up dragging a bunch of shit my way... just lost my farm character cause these level 11 and 4 retards ran around near me and dragged a big group of gods which were easy kills but then LOL MEDUSA GRENADES OUTTA NOWHERE CAUSE SOME KID IS LIKE "YAY FREE EXP DIS GAME FUN XD"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #274
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,147 Posts
    Just got hit by a medusa shotgun and lost my necro after finally hitting 500+ fame on it.

Ah well, at least it's stats were very subpar, most of them were at least -8

35. Post #275
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    I find it so difficult to start a new character after dieing with one you put so much effort into.. Hnng
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #276
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,087 Posts
    Whoa, does anyone know why planewalkers cost so much? I have like 4 of them on my mule from back when they were only 2 defence...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #277
    June 2008
    1,008 Posts
    can anyone tell me when a guild member gets on

38. Post #278
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    Whoa, does anyone know why planewalkers cost so much? I have like 4 of them on my mule from back when they were only 2 defence...
    wait what untiered for 2 def? when was this?

39. Post #279
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,087 Posts
    a month or two ago

40. Post #280
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    So to bring this back alive, anyone here still playing? I was hooked for about a week then kept getting frustrated with dieing and having to farm, I think I might start a new character tomorrow to get back into it :)