1. Post #1
    Half Life 2: Call of Duty meets Minecraft

February 2012
    13,805 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb x 12Funny x 5Optimistic x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    9,323 Posts
    iOS game instantly equals its going to be bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    6,258 Posts
    free to play does that for us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,447 Posts
    which will use microtransactions as shortcuts to speed up game progress
    So it's just going to be farm/shop/club simulator with occasional Simpson references in?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,740 Posts

THIS is a simpson's game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,840 Posts

THIS is a simpson's game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 35Agree Agree x 10Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,740 Posts

this too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    November 2011
    482 Posts

this too
    I remember my Uncle having this game on his Game-Cube. I got to go on it when I went to his house. I wanted a Game-Cube. Found out you could get it for Xbox as well, so all was good. Great game, a bit like Crazy Taxi but with a Simpsons twist, of course.

9. Post #9
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    So it's just going to be farm/shop/club simulator with occasional Simpson references in?

it means we're all going to be drinking shit

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,736 Posts
    GTA3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    98 Posts
    It's a shame they hired EA to do it. I reckon an indie developer could probably do a much better job for a much lower price. :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,006 Posts
    free to play does that for us
    not really, the worst part is that it's the simpsons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,740 Posts
    I remember my Uncle having this game on his Game-Cube. I got to go on it when I went to his house. I wanted a Game-Cube. Found out you could get it for Xbox as well, so all was good. Great game, a bit like Crazy Taxi but with a Simpsons twist, of course.
    I spent hours in that game just fucking around, finding stunts and crashing into things

14. Post #14
    November 2011
    482 Posts
    I spent hours in that game just fucking around, finding stunts and crashing into things
    Thank Jebus Christ that they added the 'Sunday Drive' option. Otherwise the game wouldn't have been as awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    3,127 Posts
    It should be based on those messed up "Bart the General" animations. The goal would be to mess with Homer by doing things like tossing a brick into his mouth, kidnap Dr. House while he's talking to Homer, and buy an F1 car while trying to avoid being killed by the dude with the Toucan Sam beak for a nose.

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    98 Posts
    It's a shame they hired EA to do it. I reckon an indie developer could probably do a much better job for a much lower price. :C
    @hoodoo456 rating me disagree, care to elaborate?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,804 Posts
    I just thought, wasn't that the last good thing the Simpsons did?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    February 2010
    6,747 Posts
    Technically not an iOS game. That was just a port to iOS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)