1. Post #1
    [release]
    EL PASO - A bullet from Juarez made its way across the border, striking a downtown pedestrian in the leg Tuesday morning. In a press conference held at City Hall Tuesday evening, Police Chief Craig Allen confirmed to the media that the stray bullet came from a gun battle in Mexico.

"We had a lady grazed by a stray bullet we believe could be from Mexico during a gun battle where a car jacking was perceived to be taking place," Police Chief Allen said.

The woman, said to be in her 40's, was injured in the lower leg while shopping around 200 E. Overland at 11:06 a.m. She was transported to University Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries and later released.

A precautionary lockdown on area schools (Aoy and Hart Elementary, Guillen Middle) that was placed on schools Tuesday morning was lifted around 1 p.m.[/release]

Ban bullets!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny x 76Friendly x 12Winner x 3Artistic x 1Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,651 Posts
    Act of war? Invade Mexico? /Warhawk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 52Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2011
    1,281 Posts
    Must be an international incident...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    March 2008
    186 Posts
    They said No More Weapons when crossing the border. Nothing about bullets though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing x 86Funny x 10Winner x 2Useful x 1Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,210 Posts
    Hopefully they will deport the bullet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 67Funny Funny x 34Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,034 Posts
    Immigrant bullets are taking jobs from the American people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 80Funny Funny x 19 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,077 Posts
    Hopefully they will deport the bullet.
    If they deport the bullet, he'll just come back over again in a few weeks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 48Funny Funny x 5 (list)

8. Post #8
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    The bullets don't work anyways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 36Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Ask me about my progressive rock fetish
    September 2010
    9,198 Posts
    The bullets don't work anyways.
    Yeah she only god shot and didn't die the bullet didn't do it's job!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 44 (list)

10. Post #10
    I am no one's bitch now! AHAHA!
    October 2008
    4,183 Posts
    how the fuck.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,188 Posts
    Mexico being a shitty neighbor again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    We need to build a wall to keep bullets out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 44Funny Funny x 11 (list)

13. Post #13
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BEN FOLDS FETISH
    April 2010
    6,659 Posts
    This is obviously an act of war.

Bomb the shit out of them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    The bullets will just climb over it or dig underneath the wall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 47Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    February 2012
    746 Posts
    We must send all troops to the mexican border

16. Post #16
    December 2011
    2,264 Posts
    The bullets will just climb over it or dig underneath the wall.
    Or through the wall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    for some reason it's really funny to me to imagine some fat lady at a roadside fruit vendor to just fall down and scream she was shot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree x 30Disagree x 7Funny x 4Informative x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,381 Posts
    They're stealing jobs from American bullets!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Late Late x 5Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,672 Posts
    The bullet just wanted free government welfare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,290 Posts
    These puns are crossing the border.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 50Zing Zing x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    "You should see my penis, it puts a wookie to shame. its like a fucking front tail."
    January 2010
    2,419 Posts
    Time to invade Mexico.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    January 2008
    1,499 Posts
    This thread makes me sick. The bullet was just trying to make a better life for himself and his family, why are you all acting like he's some kind of bad guy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 48Winner Winner x 3 (list)

23. Post #23
    February 2011
    2,352 Posts
    Invade Guatemala
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24

February 2012
    101 Posts
    Thats gotta hurt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,173 Posts
    Typical - Mexicans stealing opportunities from hard-working American gangsters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26

February 2012
    101 Posts
    Typical - Mexicans stealing opportunities from hard-working American gangsters.
    Magn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    December 2009
    3,749 Posts
    It won't matter if they shoot them high enough. Unless you build the wall higher than some of the highest buildings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,899 Posts
    It won't matter if they shoot them high enough. Unless you build the wall higher than some of the highest buildings.
    Sounds like you're challenging America!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    This reminds me of that simpsons episode where Sideshow bob tries to kill bart from another state
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,173 Posts
    well there goes that idea

I'm sure johnnymo1 was just about to email his senator to try to get them to actually build a wall
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    So many puns and I already need a new pair of underwear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

32. Post #32
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    You guys are sick, bullets are trustworthy. I have one mow my lawn every now and again and he has a whole cartridge back in mexico that he has to feed. He has two 9mm kids and one sexy wife with double .45s.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply South Africa Show Events Funny Funny x 30Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,007 Posts
    the bullet was charged with battery
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Zing Zing x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    2,709 Posts
    Skillshot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,675 Posts
    This thread is amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,285 Posts
    Candian Sniper: I doped my scope on my TAC-50 to 10 + 2, I had a 4mil hold over on my target, I adjusted for three separate crosswinds, and Humidity. I left my bullet out in the sun so it would travel slightly faster from burning hotter when fired. I calculated the curvature in the earth, and lead my target by 4mils and let off my shot, dropping Terry-Taliban at over a mile away

Mexican Thug: Give me your car, essay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,583 Posts
    Bullets wouldn't cross the border illegally if there weren't Americans willing to be shot by them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    April 2011
    1,418 Posts
    It's the American ammo companies that cause the crime and poverty of Mexican bullets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Herpetologist
    June 2010
    5,180 Posts
    Way to go facepunch, one bad bullet and you guys are grouping them all together. This is just a bad apple! They just never write about the bullets that help people. Honestly most bullets are good people don't judge them all based on this article.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    : |
    February 2009
    3,703 Posts
    Sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest son of a bitch...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)