1. Post #481
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,994 Posts
    He also implied the Spartans had been ported when the only Spartans ported that I'm aware of are from halo 3.
    There's Halo reach Spartans. You just need to use the search function on the forum, also the search function on garrysmod.org is completely fine. Probably misspelled something.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=125382
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #482
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,314 Posts
    He also implied the Spartans had been ported when the only Spartans ported that I'm aware of are from halo 3.

Well, that's good an all, but you could just PM him next time?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

3. Post #483

May 2011
    366 Posts
    Well, that's good an all, but you could just PM him next time?
    Right sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

4. Post #484
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

5. Post #485
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    you funny guy. ill send you a link in a PM wait for it :D (joking read the thread please)

6. Post #486
    April 2012
    4 Posts
    Hi, I'm searching for a Tekken 6 King playermodel. Even if I can't find the playermodel a ported ragdoll would still be great. I would greatly apprecdiate it.
    http://i-f.animepaper.net/thumbnails...w-f7925d5f.jpg
    Since I can't find a small picture to post I'll just give a link.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

7. Post #487
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,994 Posts
    Hi, I'm searching for a Tekken 6 King playermodel. Even if I can't find the playermodel a ported ragdoll would still be great. I would greatly apprecdiate it.

This isn't a Playermodel request thread. It's a thread where Plasmid simply provides models from games so others can do what ever they'd like with them, whether if they want to port it for Gmod, or something else.

8. Post #488
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,314 Posts

This is not a request thread for putting things in gmod im only getting the models
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #489
    April 2012
    4 Posts
    This isn't a Playermodel request thread. It's a thread where Plasmid simply provides models from games so others can do what ever they'd like with them, whether if they want to port it for Gmod, or something else.
    Ah I read it a little too quickly, my apologies. Even so, just the model is fine I can work with that.

10. Post #490
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    I have started extracting more from trinity universe, lots to get through, for tenchu Z for the xbox the archive for the characters is in a .BIN file, anyone know how to get it open? the models within are .X which can be opened but I cant get to those yet.
    The Wii version of tenchu looks slightly better anyway but the art style is a bit different.

11. Post #491
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,737 Posts
    Request- Yoshitsune Minamoto and Ayane
    Name of game: Warriors Orochi 3
    Platforms supported: Xbox 360, PS3

I hope I did this right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #492
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    ayame from Tenchu Shadow Assassins, not really as cool as the PS2 models, still cant figure out how to open the .Bin file for tenchu Z
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #493
    September 2011
    2,117 Posts
    Request- Kratos and his Blades of Athena
    Name of game: God of War 3
    Platforms supported: PS3

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #494
    July 2010
    5,325 Posts
    ayame from Tenchu Shadow Assassins, not really as cool as the PS2 models, still cant figure out how to open the .Bin file for tenchu Z
    Eww, that's how she looks now? She used to look like a normal ninja :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #495
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Eww, that's how she looks now? She used to look like a normal ninja :(
    yeaah I dont like it either, thats why id rather get them from Z or one of the ps2 games.

16. Post #496
    Vomit Vigilante
    January 2012
    5,995 Posts
    Request: Ghostbusters models
    Game: Ghostbusters: The Game
    Systems: Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PC
    Engine: No clue

Hopefully these are imported, I really want Egon and the Ecto-1.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #497
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Request- Etna, Flonne, and Prinny models
    Name of game: Trinity Universe
    platforms supported: PS3

I found the models to the two above images, but they are all kinda low poly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

18. Post #498
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    I don't see why anybody would mind, they seem like an average low poly model for gmod. Release them as soon as you can man!

19. Post #499
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    I don't see why anybody would mind, they seem like an average low poly model for gmod. Release them as soon as you can man!
    well the ar tenelico models are way more HQ in comparison, but yeah ill TRY to get these released by next week.

20. Post #500
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,314 Posts
    I might as well, was doing the prinny from it, but didn't think doing the other Disgaea was worth doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

21. Post #501
    October 2009
    404 Posts
    Thank you! Can't wait for the release.

22. Post #502
    March 2012
    101 Posts
    Modeling of Tera Online
    Do you still have not been compiled with the source engine?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

23. Post #503
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,350 Posts
    Request: Cryptosporidium 137
    Game: Destroy All Humans!
    Engine:Havok (physics)
    Platforms:Xbox, Xbox 360 (also on PS2 but since you can't rip from there I left it out)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #504
    October 2007
    237 Posts
    Request- 1948 Tucker Sedan (Tucker Torpedo)
    Name of game: LA Noire
    platforms supported: PC, 360, PS3
    Engine(if you dont know leave it blank): Havoc (Physics Engine)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #505
    January 2012
    1,226 Posts
    Sorry please ignore this post. I clicked on the wrong topic and didnt realisze it until after the fact. My apologies.

26. Post #506

May 2012
    2 Posts
    Request- aayla secura as a midget
    Name of game: star wars battlefront 2
    platforms supported: pc
    Engine(if you dont know leave it blank):
    a picture of the model if needed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #507
    January 2012
    1,532 Posts
    Request- aayla secura as a midget
    Name of game: star wars battlefront 2
    platforms supported: pc
    Engine(if you dont know leave it blank):
    a picture of the model if needed
    Battlefront 2 uses the zero engine.

28. Post #508
    Almost anything from Rune: Halls of Valhalla, decorations, weapons. But make some things like DarkVikingSnow into skingroups, Trial Pit Ragnar should have foxyjunn as a skingroup, Hooded Stranger as the Elder's skingroup and perhaps bodygroups for when they are arm/headless. Some decoration props can have bodygroups too, such as the kegwithtap being a different model of the normal keg. The Meshes are in the Meshes directory while Textures in Textures, surprisingly the textures can be exported from Killing Floor's Unreal Editor (but not the meshes)

http://www.2shared.com/file/D-PcRBO6/RuneGoldEdition108c-2.htm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

29. Post #509
    August 2011
    83 Posts
    Request:Jack Lupino, B.B, Boris Dime, Alex Balder, Angelo Punchinello, Finito Brothers, Vinnie Gognitti, Frankie "the bat" Niagara, The trio, Rico Muerte and some random enemies.
    Game: Max payne 1
    Platforms:PC
    Engine:(if you don't know leave it blank)
    Pictures:The trio

Finito Brothers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #510
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Request- 1948 Tucker Sedan (Tucker Torpedo)
    Name of game: LA Noire
    platforms supported: PC, 360, PS3
    Engine(if you dont know leave it blank): Havoc (Physics Engine)

I like cars as much as I like trains. This is ideal. Gmod needs more classic cars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #511
    February 2011
    195 Posts
    I like cars as much as I like trains. This is ideal. Gmod needs more classic cars.
    Who´s the moron that doesnt like trains? Anyway, I have a "request": just checking if anyone has released Alex Mercer, from "Prototype", as a model. I saw more threads out there but none have the model itself as a download... I´ll appreciate some help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

32. Post #512

August 2011
    4 Posts
    (I'm not sure if this is a valid request... plasmid, you didn't mention GameCube on the front page of the thread, but you did link to a couple of threads containing models from GCN games, so I figured I'd give it a shot. My apologizes if I'm breaking the thread rules.)

Request- Dan Smith
    Name of game: Killer7
    Platforms supported: GCN

33. Post #513
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    (I'm not sure if this is a valid request... plasmid, you didn't mention GameCube on the front page of the thread, but you did link to a couple of threads containing models from GCN games, so I figured I'd give it a shot. My apologizes if I'm breaking the thread rules.)

Request- Dan Smith
    Name of game: Killer7
    Platforms supported: GCN
    gamecube games are iffy, the ones I got from had tools, other gamecube games yo could use game assassin on I think, would just take awhile

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/118...4#post35972854
    Tenchu: Shadow Assassins models
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #514

September 2011
    174 Posts
    Not really a model request but a resource request. Am currently downloading the old Granado Espada client and am looking for a working maxscript or blend file (with weights support). Hope you got a hold of the working one before xentax got censored.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Philippines Show Events

35. Post #515
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    I dont get whats up with that,they deleted a lot of tools even though thats what the site is for, sorry I dont have the script, maybe someone else here does
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

36. Post #516

September 2011
    174 Posts
    I dont get whats up with that,they deleted a lot of tools even though thats what the site is for, sorry I dont have the script, maybe someone else here does
    I hope so. Thanks anyways. Yeah it's a shame that a lot of the tools and scripts got lost. Can't really blame them though for trying to get under the radar with the storm SOPA and PIPA kicked up and that megaupload fiasco.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Philippines Show Events

37. Post #517
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    I hope so. Thanks anyways. Yeah it's a shame that a lot of the tools and scripts got lost. Can't really blame them though for trying to get under the radar with the storm SOPA and PIPA kicked up and that megaupload fiasco.
    yeah but bills like that are popping up like wild fire, modding is a lot harder when our hosting sites go down, and now the tools that I thought were safe are gone, which is a bunch of wasted effort and time now, they took down the DOA tools, but I heard of some creating new versions that are more advanced, all the same its getting harder to get stuff done.

38. Post #518
    March 2012
    101 Posts
    tera online model !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

39. Post #519
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    tera online model !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    get out.
    Id tell you to read the thread or rules but I predict your just going to get banned in the next few days for some stupid posts.

Edit: looks like you already have in the past :/

40. Post #520
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,786 Posts
    I know it's just a joke. But the eclipse mercs are on a somewhat mangled valve biped. You can turn them into somewhat mangled playermodels in turn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events