1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    let me say this for the 600th time, dont bump this thread asking for shit, theres a request section for that, use it.

2. Post #82

April 2012
    48 Posts
    let me say this for the 600th time, dont bump this thread asking for shit, theres a request section for that, use it.
    My bad...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    April 2011
    22 Posts
    use xbox iso extract, then the files inside the cooked folder are what you want.
    Few questions, and sorry if this isnt the right place to ask but, could you possibly ruin your game from extracting model? Where can I get this program? And are there any tutorials for extracting models from ME3 or Gears 3? I apologize again if its the wrong place lol, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you can help me out ^^

4. Post #84

April 2011
    5 Posts
    umm, hate to ask, but can anyone send me a tutorial on how to convert these into Gmod, or convert the files into VTX, MDL, ETC.?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    umm, hate to ask, but can anyone send me a tutorial on how to convert these into Gmod, or convert the files into VTX, MDL, ETC.?
    nah.

6. Post #86
    sorry for bumping guys, but im working on Clayton carmine and am almost done. Just working on making the lights on his helm and suit glow..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    sorry for bumping guys, but im working on Clayton carmine and am almost done. Just working on making the lights on his helm and suit glow..
    why not just wait until you finish then release it? instead of updating here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #88

June 2012
    6 Posts
    Hmm where put these folders??? Trying in Models/player.... Help

Edited:

[QUOTE=plasmid;34856537]Here are all the main characters and NPCs
    All models are Rigged in PSK format

Where put these folders?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,114 Posts
    [QUOTE=Wheatley7000;36780192]Hmm where put these folders??? Trying in Models/player.... Help

Edited:

Here are all the main characters and NPCs
    All models are Rigged in PSK format

Where put these folders?
    that's what we got now because garry merged the
    release and the model wip section together.
    silly questions like these. funny thing is release
    icon doesn't have to be a gmod release anymore.
    that's what the model section was for.

10. Post #90

June 2012
    6 Posts
    Where put these folders???
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Where put these folders???
    stop it,
    garry needs to change these sections back quick though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #92

August 2008
    171 Posts
    I know everything is combined, it is really annoying, mostly when your looking for releases and you get a shit ton of questions, suggestions, requests, and help links.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #93

June 2012
    6 Posts
    So... we waiting or something.....?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    So... we waiting or something.....?
    no stop bumping this thread (these are not ragdolls, these are models, dont post asking if anyone is working on them)
    shit you know on the very top of this page which you prolly didnt even look since you went straight to comment before leaving really quick, it says dont bump the thread. what is the point? theres not ganna be more updates, the links are fine, and its just a model resource.

15. Post #95

June 2012
    6 Posts
    I didn't ask for ragdolls... :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #96

June 2011
    348 Posts
    Stop bumping this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #97

June 2012
    6 Posts
    No Further Comment....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

18. Post #98

October 2012
    3 Posts
    is this project still going to get these models into garrysmod because i have searching for GOW3 models
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

19. Post #99
    did these a while ago. not finished because i didnt know how to face pose. i do now

And yea... stop bumping...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    June 2009
    191 Posts
    Damned nice, Ace. Major thumbs up for the thrashball player, it looks excellent.

Any chance to even out the squad a bit with Sam Byrne/Anya?

21. Post #101

October 2012
    3 Posts
    Ace0073 are those gears of war 3 ragdolls ready for download or are u still working on them :)

Edited:

the retro lancer in this picture is badass thank Ace for for working on gears of war 3 good luck and upload it on garrysmod.org please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,150 Posts
    Stop bumping this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

23. Post #103

December 2012
    7 Posts
    Sorry for bumping, but I had a few questions regarding this.. After downloading GOW 1 and 2 I cannot seem to find the regular GoW 3 Marcus nor many missing textures such as his hair. Also when I try to load there into the viewers it never loads the textures/materials into the models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #104

December 2013
    1 Posts
    The Mediafire link seems to be down. Any mirrors or could anyone be so kind as to reupload the raw files?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #105
    May 2012
    928 Posts
    The Mediafire link seems to be down. Any mirrors or could anyone be so kind as to reupload the raw files?
    Don't bump threads that have been dead for more than a month, Sol m'matey.

Requesting lock?