1. Post #41
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    This thread is a train wreck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 29Funny Funny x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    January 2010
    9,897 Posts
    I can understand why someone might think the all caps joke is annoying but banning for it is a bit overboard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 12Agree Agree x 11 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member

May 2005
    2,268 Posts
    Imagine dying and then having a thread as bad (dumb) as this created after your death. The ultimate insult
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly x 17Funny x 5Agree x 4Dumb x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    August 2010
    440 Posts
    It will get locked soon, then again, there are so many idiots who post stupid shit like this. For example, like me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,027 Posts
    How did she die? If no weapons were used and they weren't even knocked on the floor, certainly an 11 years old doesn't have enough strength to kill another 11 years old with just punching.

I'm guessing some pre-existing condition they didn't know about?
    that's what I'm thinking. Maybe she had an undetected aneurism that was burst during the fight?

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,408 Posts
    Gotta love how apathetic those teachers are.

"Hey excuse me, 2 girls are fighting in the alleyway"
    "I'll deal with it Monday"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    14,326 Posts
    If there is a hell, then I will definitely be going thanks to the first page. Aside from that, there must've been something wrong with her, or the full story hasn't been released yet.

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,785 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    looks like the latest idiot cull
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #50
    Sock the Foot Cloth
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,952 Posts
    wow this went downhill fast

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    318 Posts
    How is a fight at age 20 considered youth violence?

12. Post #52

January 2012
    87 Posts
    Poisoned?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    July 2009
    9,895 Posts
    Man, that sucks.

Also, Dragon is on a ban spree haha.

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,785 Posts
    How is a fight at age 20 considered youth violence?
    From the perspective of Electronic Old Men 20 years IS youth violence.
    But point is that you CAN kill someone quite quickly with the correct methods. You can give someone a concussion with a solid punch to the temple. I don't know what that kid did to the other, but it can' t have Been pretty.

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    7,237 Posts
    I live in Long Beach and I heard about this earlier.
    It's unfortunate.

16. Post #56
    Internet Extraordinaire
    January 2012
    284 Posts
    I live in Long Beach and I heard about this earlier.
    It's unfortunate.
    Is it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,943 Posts
    Well, they said she had headaches prior and after the fight. Could be something wrong with her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    October 2010
    2,112 Posts
    Imagine dying and then having a thread as bad (dumb) as this created after your death. The ultimate insult
    Dark humor that went 5 miles over the line.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    January 2010
    9,897 Posts
    Any updates on the exact cause of death?

20. Post #60
    August 2010
    440 Posts
    Any updates on the exact cause of death?
    Just look it up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    January 2010
    9,897 Posts

22. Post #62
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,118 Posts
    Did the fight cause the clot or was it just bad timing?

24. Post #64
    August 2010
    440 Posts
    Did the fight cause the clot or was it just bad timing?
    I have no idea, but what a way to go.

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,970 Posts
    underwent emergency surgery for a blood clot on her brain late Friday after she began vomiting and complained of a headache,
    Holy shit, this is exactly what happened to me when I got hit in the head with a baseball during a game. Had to have surgery that was basically 50/50, luckily I survived it. Yeah it is pretty serious.

Including the vomit. Seriously, it was bad. I threw up in the hospital bathroom and covered the floor. I slipped and fell into it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

26. Post #66
    Dennab
    August 2010
    507 Posts
    saw this episode on law and order the other day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,586 Posts
    Liam Neeson's wife died the same way. Take a knock to the head and you think "I'm okay, I'll just walk it off" meanwhile you're bleeding inside your brain. By the time you get symptoms and they get to you a hospital, and those doctors figure out what the problem is, it's too late.

28. Post #68

January 2012
    88 Posts
    All capital shitposts
    only funny when there are dead 11 year olds involved
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    14,019 Posts
    She wasn't even knocked to the ground, and it doesn't even give a reason for death, unless I missed it.

...how?
    Blunt trauma can often lead to a person's brain (quite literally) 'stopping'. People usually just pass-out for a bit, but in some cases it can lead to their death.

Edited:

Well, they said she had headaches prior and after the fight. Could be something wrong with her.
    Then it's definitely blunt trauma.

Edited:

i'm such a detective~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)