1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    993 Posts
    So yeah I decided to draw a nuclear mushroom out of boredom.
    I got this ugly "tribal dragon" painted on my wall by the previous tenant of my flat, so I decided to replace it with a nuclear mushroom.
    Not particularly this one, and I don't know how to get it on the wall yet, with which technique, but I wanted to draw one anyway.
    So I thought why not share it with you :>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    December 2011
    694 Posts
    I can't help but to see those holes as eyes. This automatically made me see a mouth in the lines under them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 6 (list)

3. Post #3
    <3
    October 2010
    13,905 Posts
    I can't help but to see those holes as eyes. This automatically made me see a mouth in the lines under them
    Now that you've said it, I can't unsee this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    13,240 Posts
    lined paper

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    7,059 Posts
    I like the lined paper in this instance

the equations to the left are kind of neat too, even if unintentional
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    993 Posts
    Yeah saw the holes as eyes too after I scanned it in, and well, the lined paper was just because that was the closest one I had lying around, took a bit over an hour to draw, so meh.

7. Post #7
    December 2009
    2,207 Posts
    add death tolls next to the cloud, like your unintentional mathamatics

8. Post #8
    June 2011
    1,479 Posts
    That is an immensely disapproving mushroom cloud.