1. Post #1
    July 2007
    28 Posts
    Hey Facepunch, I just wanted to drop a somewhat hefty request for Garry's Mod. I was wondering if it was possible to rip some weapon models from Cry of Fear, view and world models all, so it could be possible to make them into some SWEPs. To be exactly precise on which weapons, it's the pocket knife and the Glock. Cry of Fear is a recently released GoldSrc engine mod, for those who haven't played the mod.

If the request is too much and I'm just wasting my time, could you at least be kind and post some sort of tutorial or something to help me port the models myself? Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    September 2011
    2,009 Posts
    This might help you to at least get the models. I don't deal with making SWEPs for GMod yet, but this could still be useful for you if you know how to do it yourself.

Still grabbing the link I had for a tutorial on making SWEPs, I haven't tried it out yet since I've been busy.

Edit:
    Found it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2007
    28 Posts
    Much appreciated mate, thanks a bunch!