1. Post #8481
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,598 Posts
    CraptasketShow Events banned DarkPrince946Show Events for 7 Days in CIPWTTKT&GC v0X12 (v18): Makol can't Computer Very Good with the reason “Threadshitting on alts / Shitposting” #

CraptasketShow Events permabanned Wooops: 404Show Events in CIPWTTKT&GC v0X12 (v18): Makol can't Computer Very Good with the reason “Alt - shitposting”

The guy your talking about isn't even perma banned anyway.
    Yet you've come back and posted on 2 alts at the same time. Bad excuse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

2. Post #8482
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,732 Posts
    CraptasketShow Events banned DarkPrince946Show Events for 7 Days in CIPWTTKT&GC v0X12 (v18): Makol can't Computer Very Good with the reason “Threadshitting on alts / Shitposting” #

CraptasketShow Events permabanned Wooops: 404Show Events in CIPWTTKT&GC v0X12 (v18): Makol can't Computer Very Good with the reason “Alt - shitposting”

The guy your talking about isn't even perma banned anyway.
    DarkPrince946 - banned 4 days ago - April 5th
    darlex - Registered on April 6th - has same posting style as DarkPrince

I'm sorry, unless you have any other evidence than "well it's not me I swear" then you can leave

Your presence has turned this thread into shit anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #8483
    August 2008
    14,598 Posts
    DarkPrince946 - banned 4 days ago - April 5th
    darlex - Registered on April 6th - has same posting style as DarkPrince

I'm sorry, unless you have any other evidence than "well it's not me I swear" then you can leave

Your presence has turned this thread into shit anyway
    And you know what? Even if it isn't him. We don't care, you have the same posting style that he was being a shitfuck for. You can get out anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #8484

April 2012
    80 Posts
    Fine.
    If you want me to stop posting I will.
    Your not going to stop me posting elsewhere but since you guys seem to hate me, and whoever this guy is as-well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #8485
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,732 Posts
    It should also be mentioned that we never said Wooops full username and somehow he was able to know which user we were talking about

Might be grasping at straws here but... hmm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

6. Post #8486

April 2012
    80 Posts
    Wow, this place is harsh O_o
    And for the record, it helps to be CONSTRUCTIVE in your critisim and not just "Shut the fuck up" without even explaining.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

7. Post #8487
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    how about you all just shut up and let him shitpost in peace. vbulletin has an ignore function and it's not difficult to use. let the mods handle alts as they see fit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8488

April 2012
    80 Posts
    Wow, this place is harsh O_o
    And for the record, it helps to be CONSTRUCTIVE in your critisim and not just "Shut the fuck up" without even explaining.
    Eventlog-pban-find:Wooops
    Not that hard.
    Now /posting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #8489
    August 2008
    14,598 Posts
    It should also be mentioned that we never said Wooops full username and somehow he was able to know which user we were talking about

Might be grasping at straws here but... hmm
    To be fair, I don't think there's anyone else named "Wooops xxx"

Edited:

how about you all just shut up and let him shitpost in peace. vbulletin has an ignore function and it's not difficult to use
    Oh the ignore function is used, hell it's abused. Doesn't stop people quoting him and not everyone is going to use it. He's going to be a shitposter and someone's going to respond. He's going to shit up the thread, just like Doonbuggie, just like Ooops, Just like Wooops and whatever the other alt was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #8490
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,732 Posts
    Eventlog-pban-find:Wooops
    Not that hard.
    Now /posting
    I'm surprised someone from the KSP forums knows how to use the event log - even I don't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 7Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #8491
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    To be fair, I don't think there's anyone else named "Wooops xxx"

Edited:

Oh the ignore function is used, hell it's abused. Doesn't stop people quoting him and not everyone is going to use it. He's going to be a shitposter and someone's going to respond. He's going to shit up the thread, just like Doonbuggie, just like Ooops, Just like Wooops and whatever the other alt was.
    I'd rather read his shitposting than you (or anyone else) complaining about shitposting tbh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #8492
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,732 Posts
    I'd rather read his shitposting than you (or anyone else) complaining about shitposting tbh
    Yeah, and you're not setting a wonderful precedent by complaining about people complaining.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #8493
    August 2008
    14,598 Posts
    I'd rather complain to get him out now instead of watch his shitposting create 50 fucking pages of bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #8494
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,732 Posts
    Well assuming he's really /posting then we should all probably shut up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #8495
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    Yeah, and you're not setting a wonderful precedent by complaining about people complaining.
    the difference is I made two posts and everyone else fills up pages at a time with garbage complaining about one or two guys that keep making alts

Edited:

I'd rather complain to get him out now instead of watch his shitposting create 50 fucking pages of bullshit.
    because that's worked so well in the past

Edited:

not only that but 49 of that 50 pages of bullshit is usually people complaining
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #8496
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,732 Posts
    not only that but 49 of that 50 pages of bullshit is usually people complaining
    To be fair if we didn't have repeat offenders causing problems all the time we wouldn't have complaining

17. Post #8497
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,635 Posts
    To be fair if we didn't have repeat offenders causing problems all the time we wouldn't have complaining
    And we wouldn't have complaining if people didn't complain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #8498
    August 2008
    14,598 Posts
    And we wouldn't have complaining if people didn't complain.
    RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

19. Post #8499
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,732 Posts
    you're all terrible people and i hope Makol blows up your PSU
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

20. Post #8500
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,635 Posts
    you're all terrible people and i hope Makol blows up your PSU
    you're horrible person and I hope Makol blows up your cat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #8501
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,354 Posts
    If we didn't have all you people replying to it we wouldn't either.
    "Shitposters are a disease - the cancer of the thread. And we're the people who are shoveling shit on top"

Just saying that it's not only bad posters that does this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

22. Post #8502
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,732 Posts
    you're horrible person and I hope Makol blows up your cat
    who told you my cat is a robot

was it my dog

Edited:

If we didn't have all you people replying to it we wouldn't either.
    "Shitposters are a disease - the cancer of the thread. And we're the people who are shoveling shit on top"

Just saying that it's not only bad posters that does this.
    but that's asking people to go against human nature

trolls for example - it's pretty easy to say "Don't feed the trolls" but people will do it anyway

23. Post #8503
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,354 Posts
    who told you my cat is a robot

was it my dog

Edited:

but that's asking people to go against human nature

trolls for example - it's pretty easy to say "Don't feed the trolls" but people will do it anyway
    I don't think it's human's nature not too respond to posters on an internet forum. I, for example, manage fairly well, and I'm not an extra-terrestial.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #8504
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,732 Posts
    I don't think it's human's nature not too respond to posters on an internet forum. I, for example, manage fairly well, and I'm not an extra-terrestial.
    well when someone is exceptionally stupid you can't expect everyone to not call them out

it's just not going to happen and simply because you can do it doesn't mean you can expect everyone else to act the way you do

25. Post #8505
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    well when someone is exceptionally stupid you can't expect everyone to not call them out

it's just not going to happen and simply because you can do it doesn't mean you can expect everyone else to act the way you do
    you have terrible willpower then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #8506
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,354 Posts

It's called a bit of self-control and you're complaining about something that could be fixed with precisely that. Seriously, I'm not asking you to cure cancer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #8507

April 2011
    4,466 Posts
    darlex = Wooops can we all stop being angry now?

darlex's alt on the KSP forums is called darkprince btw, which is proof enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

28. Post #8508
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    15,820 Posts
    This isn't an alt.....................
    I came from the KSP fourms.
    ahh, the only place worse than the minecraft forums
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #8509
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,732 Posts
    It's called a bit of self-control and you're complaining about something that could be fixed with precisely that. Seriously, I'm not asking you to cure cancer.
    Well then why don't you follow your own advice and stop replying to me, it's not doing anybody any favors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

30. Post #8510

April 2012
    80 Posts
    darlex = Wooops can we all stop being angry now?

darlex's alt on the KSP forums is called darkprince btw, which is proof enough.
    No.......... my KSP account isn't darkprince.
    I used darkprince on the IRC because if I'm going to start a riot I'm not going to use my real account am I.
    Anyone thats been there knows how much of an ass they can be.

Edited:

Now. I suggest you start getting on topic before my willpower breaks again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #8511

April 2011
    4,466 Posts
    You have the same posting style as Wooops, sticking ellipsis everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #8512
    August 2008
    14,598 Posts
    No.......... my KSP account isn't darkprince.
    I used darkprince on the IRC because if I'm going to start a riot I'm not going to use my real account am I.
    Anyone thats been there knows how much of an ass they can be.

Edited:

Now. I suggest you start getting on topic before my willpower breaks again.
    LEAVE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #8513
    April 2011
    3,150 Posts
    what's an ellipsis? i googled it but i don't see any in his posts

34. Post #8514
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,217 Posts
    facebook acquires instagram

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

35. Post #8515
    August 2008
    14,598 Posts
    ... <- those.

36. Post #8516
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,732 Posts
    It's a punctuation form that looks like "..."

Used to place visual pauses in written text, usually due to omission of a word/phrase
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #8517
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,247 Posts
    How many people found out what was my alt?

Nobody complained about that. I don't feel special anymore!

oh well, waiting for Ivy Bridge benchies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

38. Post #8518

April 2012
    80 Posts
    I use it more as a wtf!?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

39. Post #8519
    April 2011
    3,150 Posts
    i just call that a dot dot dot.

:smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

40. Post #8520
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,732 Posts
    i just call that a dot dot dot.

:smith:
    you dirty grammar illiterate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)