1. Post #1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events Winner Winner x 35Dumb Dumb x 3Late Late x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,354 Posts
    the AC Facebook page added box art

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9163067&type=1

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 23 (list)

3. Post #3
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    2,778 Posts
    Might aswell have not made the thread till then... no content=pointless thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    4,727 Posts
    So much late but.

Also this was just posted on Assassasins Creed official page on Facebook.

Edited:

Superduper ninja'ed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Late Late x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,788 Posts
    Might aswell have not made the thread till then... no content=pointless thread.
    I don't know why people base a threads worth by the OP. There wasn't a thread to discus AC3, so he made one.

From the looks of the pictures though, I hope they don't get rid of the hidden blade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    September 2011
    146 Posts

WOW! Its cool as hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    April 2006
    2,778 Posts
    I don't know why people base a threads worth by the OP. There wasn't a thread to discus AC3, so he made one.

From the looks of the pictures though, I hope they don't get rid of the hidden blade.
    To discuss AC3... it's set in the american revolution... that's all we know, what can we discuss with so little info we know, it's like opening a shop but not knowing what to sell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,354 Posts
    Someone on facebook said that they thought it involved Europe because of the Circle of stars on the flag.

Does anyone pay attention to history anymore? I'm Canadian and even I knew what time period that flag was from.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,817 Posts
    i hope we can stab the fuck out of some slave owners, american or english.

basically everyone, gonna kill every rich person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    11,524 Posts
    To discuss AC3... it's set in the american revolution... that's all we know, what can we discuss with so little info we know, it's like opening a shop but not knowing what to sell.
    And that the protagonist is Native American.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

11. Post #11
    August 2010
    1,012 Posts
    I like it, this will probably get me back into series..."expansions" bored me to death
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    Disregard Flagdog I'm British
    August 2010
    9,453 Posts

This shot kinda reminds me of Ulysses from Fallout New Vegas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,283 Posts
    How is this game going to work when your enemies have guns and don't just form a neat circle around you to attack one at a time?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,354 Posts
    I just noticed his Tomahawk (I'm assuming that is one) is in the shape of the Assassin logo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 15Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    March 2010
    3,174 Posts

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 12 (list)

16. Post #16
    October 2007
    1,489 Posts
    I love the Assassin's creed series. Never really got that into Revelations. But when the is always a new character to an original series I am a bit sceptical that it will live up to my hype.

Would be cool if they had you sneaking around wars to get to your goal or target.

Also hope that the hook blade will be in it again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    442 Posts
    -snip-
    Should read the thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    October 2007
    1,489 Posts

Edited:

Can't see any duel wielded hidden blade/Hook in the pictures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    April 2006
    2,778 Posts
    Can't see any duel wielded hidden blade/Hook in the pictures.
    That's why it's called a hidden blade right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 57Zing Zing x 6Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    $1 TITLE!
    December 2007
    3,749 Posts
    Ive still not finished revelations D: STOP CHURNING GAMES OUT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,550 Posts
    I always love how they design the outfit to resemble both the time period and the classic assassin look.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 31 (list)

22. Post #22
    I pushed my dad off the stairs and all I got was he came back
    October 2009
    4,767 Posts
    Woah, he has a bow?
    Holy shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #23
    Certified Witch - Cutie Department
    April 2007
    14,125 Posts
    Woah, he has a bow?
    Holy shit.
    well he is a native american
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,517 Posts
    Edited:

Is that a second gun in the holster?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,970 Posts
    Is that a second gun in the holster?
    Yes you can see them both here.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    I pushed my dad off the stairs and all I got was he came back
    October 2009
    4,767 Posts
    Yes you can see them both here.

2 guns, a tomahawk, and a bow.
    THIS JUST KEEPS ON GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,517 Posts
    I really wonder how they'll implement guns.

And if we finally get to snipe targets. Because that'd be so much fun.

Finding the perfect location, waiting for the target to show up, fire the perfect shot, and then run away.

That gun + eagle vision.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    6,005 Posts
    I really wonder how they'll implement guns.

And if we finally get to snipe targets. Because that'd be so much fun.

Finding the perfect location, waiting for the target to show up, fire the perfect shot, and then run away.

That gun + eagle vision.
    + smooth bore barrel = miss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    IM A GIANT QUEER FEGGIT
    November 2008
    247 Posts
    Gameinformer has shown us a full cover wrap around, front and back.

More here: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...creed-iii.aspx
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 19Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,970 Posts
    That is giving me a "1700s America invades Skyrim" vibe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25Agree Agree x 6 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,517 Posts
    ooOooh, I see mountains.

I hope it's more free room, kinda like RDR. That is, no more loading times between cities/maps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Dennab
    May 2009
    1,845 Posts
    This should be interesting. Finally a playworthy American revolution game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    Can't wait to see another incredible assassins creed CGI trailer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 43Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    July 2010
    3,901 Posts
    They better drop the one city throughout the whole game style they have been doing in Revelations and Brotherhood. They probably will though since this will more than likely take place all over America.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,839 Posts
    Not gonna lie - I am not interested in this setting at all for this game.

I've never had a strong interest in US colonial times, and the whole appeal of AC for me is the whole victorian/european assassiny thing going on, with swords, etc. Introducting guns in AC2 was a bit of a stretch for me, but they clearly were not in the limelight and were a very small part.

This just seems really out of place to me on the other-hand.. And I don't see how they are going to incorperate the gameplay to work in obviously not-city areas.

Though, the character being Native American is a pretty sweet touch. That will be cool, just on the merit of this being the first game I know about where you play as a native american during the American Revolution.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 14Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    September 2011
    146 Posts
    Not gonna lie - I am not interested in this setting at all for this game.

I've never had a strong interest in US colonial times, and the whole appeal of AC for me is the whole victorian/european assassiny thing going on, with swords, etc. Introducting guns in AC2 was a bit of a stretch for me, but they clearly were not in the limelight and were a very small part.

This just seems really out of place to me on the other-hand.. And I don't see how they are going to incorperate the gameplay to work in obviously not-city areas.

Though, the character being Native American is a pretty sweet touch. That will be cool, just on the merit of this being the first game I know about where you play as a native american during the American Revolution.
    But I am very excited for this setting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

37. Post #37
    March 2010
    3,174 Posts
    Oooh theory time. In the Game Informer covers we can see that in the CG pic the Assassin has only one tooth on his necklace, no blood on him and generally looks younger compared to the drawn version. So what if in the beginning we play as a young version of the character who only see's the war in black and white and mindlessly supports the rebellion but as he gets older the line starts to blur as he finds out that Templars are in-fact manipulating both sides of the war meaning that by the end he's fighting off both the British and the Americans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 8Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    January 2010
    6,004 Posts
    Oooh theory time. In the Game Informer covers we can see that in the CG pic the Assassin has only one tooth on his necklace, no blood on him and generally looks younger compared to the drawn version. So what if in the beginning we play as a young version of the character who only see's the war in black and white and mindlessly supports the rebellion but as he gets older the line starts to blur as he finds out that Templars are in-fact manipulating both sides of the war meaning that by the end he's fighting off both the British and the Americans.
    Thats a crazy theory from all that info.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    6,005 Posts
    they've been working on it for 3 years so clearly they figured something out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

40. Post #40
    November 2010
    241 Posts
    Oh please, PLEASE be good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)