1. Post #481
    June 2010
    81 Posts
    Can I Join? Seems Like Fun :D.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Mexico Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #482
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,872 Posts
    Can I Join? Seems Like Fun :D.
    On behalf of Facepunch's mappers, no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 8Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #483
    March 2010
    1,072 Posts
    On behalf of Facepunch's mappers, no.
    Why can't he?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #484
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    *releases a horde of minisquids to sever zomg's internet lines.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #485
    March 2010
    1,481 Posts
    Why can't he?
    Because of this

but in all serious videogameget, you can compete, just don't get butthurt   

6. Post #486
    "Sounds like something Stiffy would say."
    May 2011
    3,514 Posts

Yay I did my best and dublicated the glass from MBU

:P

Also made a cool level in the process
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

7. Post #487
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts

Um those aren't dev textures...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

8. Post #488
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,420 Posts

MBU maps are our job :colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #489
    May 2011
    3,514 Posts
    I'm still trying to find one. I recommend sharp refracting textures though

I FRIGGIN LOVE the glass from Marble Blast Ultra. That is the kind of glass im going for

Trying to recreate glass texture from MBU. got distracted

10. Post #490
    June 2010
    81 Posts

Done this, but does anyone know how to get rid of the lines on the floor and make the shadows a little better? (Lightmap scale is 2.)
    this might be useful for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dATCJ...eature=related
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Mexico Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

11. Post #491
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    Ohhohohohoo you...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Mapping King Mapping King x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #492
    June 2010
    81 Posts
    Ohhohohohoo you...
    What? Im helping him!?

Well I still don't know why are you laughing. But anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Mexico Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

13. Post #493
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,420 Posts
    What? Im helping him!?

cute
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #494
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,358 Posts
    What? Im helping him!?

The mapping section hates 3kliksphilip with a passion because he mixed up carve and clip in a few videos, and in general, teaches bad mapping habits
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #495
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH
    July 2009
    3,977 Posts
    Snip ninja lemons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #496
    June 2010
    81 Posts
    The mapping section hates 3kliksphilip with a passion because he mixed up carve and clip in a few videos, and in general, teaches bad mapping habits
    LOL! Well he does it as a joke so i know you guys would take it seriously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Mexico Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #497
    SHADERS
    October 2008
    10,024 Posts
    LOL! Well he does it as a joke so i know you guys would take it seriously.
    I think he's serious, what would be the point of tutorials if he wasn't pulling all the information from himself?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #498
    June 2010
    81 Posts
    I think he's serious, what would be the point of tutorials if he wasn't pulling all the information from himself?
    His videos help me alot and it works 100% without bugs so... IDK why you would hate him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Mexico Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

19. Post #499
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    His videos help me alot and it works 100% without bugs so... IDK why you would hate him.
    lol

20. Post #500
    June 2010
    81 Posts
    Anyway i have to go, Gonna work more on my map and take a nap. See ya guys later!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Mexico Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #501
    March 2010
    1,072 Posts
    Because of this

but in all serious videogameget, you can compete, just don't get butthurt   
    The link doesn't work. It comes back with no search, so, I don't see a problem with videogameget wanting to join.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #502
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    The link doesn't work. It comes back with no search, so, I don't see a problem with videogameget wanting to join.
    Search his latest posts, probably what cwook tried to link to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #503
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH
    July 2009
    3,977 Posts

Just because you carve a hole in the map and you don't get a bug doesn't mean you should carve
    And yes I'm late that's why I said snip ninja lemons

24. Post #504
    HASHTAG!
    January 2012
    551 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #505
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Because he is a pretentious dick that has damaged the community by teaching bad habits that we then have to repair when they release their first fullbright box here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #506
    Level Design Portfolio
    November 2009
    2,041 Posts
    Because he is a pretentious dick that has damaged the community by teaching bad habits that we then have to repair when they release their first fullbright box here.
    Keep calm, Iron. Breathe in, and out. Don't let the boy get to you. We all know you have much to repair, but, we'll all here for you <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

27. Post #507
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Keep calm, Iron. Breathe in, and out. Don't let the boy get to you. We all know you have much to repair, but, we'll all here for you <3
    I might take a trip to his home town and unleash a plague of locusts on his house.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #508
    J!m
    I Love Big Gay Dragons
    June 2009
    1,406 Posts
    I might take a trip to his home town and unleash a plague of locusts on his house.
    Thats the spirit!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #509
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Or whales...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #510
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,223 Posts
    Or whales...
    What the fuck is it with you and sea creatures

Edited:

I mean holy shit I'm too scared to enter water in games and yet here you are being all chill about it

Edited:

Youre making me feel like a baby
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #511
    J!m
    I Love Big Gay Dragons
    June 2009
    1,406 Posts
    You are a baby
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #512
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts

Edited:

I mean holy shit I'm too scared to enter water in games and yet here you are being all chill about it

Edited:

They are so cute...

Look at how cute it is...don't you want to hug it forever?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #513
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    149 Posts

Edited:

Edited:

You lose fear of sea creatures by eating them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #514
    March 2010
    1,481 Posts
    They are so cute...

No

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #515
    J!m
    I Love Big Gay Dragons
    June 2009
    1,406 Posts
    They are so cute...

Kill it, kill it with fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #516
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    11,571 Posts
    Mapping competition: sea creature hijack thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #517
    HASHTAG!
    January 2012
    551 Posts
    Firegod ain't happy about all the sea animals and stuff, he's dishing out the boxes!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #518
    May 2011
    3,514 Posts
    Firegod ain't happy about all the sea animals and stuff, he's dishing out the boxes!
    On your post too :V\

Fish are food not friends
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #519
    HASHTAG!
    January 2012
    551 Posts
    On your post too :V\

Fish are food not friends
    Yeah, if you look up he's done the same for like ALL the fish/sea posts

40. Post #520
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Firegod is actually terrified of whales...its why he doesn't like people talking about them :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)