1. Post #3201

August 2011
    836 Posts
    My experience with the MW3 free weekend in one video

How many times did people call you a hacker?

Oh shit, pageking....

I loaded a savegame, heard an explosion and just saw this protectron fly through the air. No sign of what blew him up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

2. Post #3202
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,474 Posts
    Just playing some Dota2 with Dr Bob and Shabba Cosby
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

3. Post #3203
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,240 Posts
    Peter Jackson's King Kong

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Winner Winner x 4 (list)

4. Post #3204
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,264 Posts

Just a Ford in its natural habitat.
    (rigs of rods. Those white dots on the door are from my gpu dying.)
    I was going to warn you that your GPU is dying but I kept scrolling and you already knew. That's going to get so much worse, and when it does, you should screenshot it. It's kind of cool how all the dots will form the same pattern and be the same distances from one another
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #3205
    February 2011
    455 Posts

Anyone get boners when mowing down people in cars, or while shooting people, or playing with the euphoria animations?

Apparently its not weird [Source : American Dad]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb x 13Disagree x 5Funny x 3Friendly x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #3206
    July 2010
    370 Posts
    I bought this game along with Operation Raccoon city. I think that Binary Domain is like ten times better.
    I tried Binary Domain at my friend and i hated it only because it hated me and my finnish accent.
    Needless to say i didn't have that much fun with it when it couldn't understand the words i kept screaming at the microphone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

7. Post #3207
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts

I DON'T GIVE NO FUCKS
    (Mount and Blade: Warband w/ Napoleonic wars mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

8. Post #3208
    November 2009
    1,481 Posts
    Some Guild wars 2 shots (all thumbed for size)

Shame i can't run this with better graphics.
    If anyones wondering its ctrl + shift + h to hide the HUD, if it wont return on pressing the same keys then press escape and try again (it gets rid of an invisible character window)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #3209
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,666 Posts
    My experience with the MW3 free weekend in one video

I do this a lot with a macro for my mouse. One time I was on one of those "hacked" MW2 servers and got a 50 cal with unlimited ammo. Did this shit everywhere, got kills left and right on that quarry map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #3210
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    TERA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #3211
    October 2009
    602 Posts
    how would you rate Tera for someone who hated wow loved rift and saw potential in aion but lost patience in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

12. Post #3212
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,908 Posts
    Some Binary Domain:

That's a french robot who wears a motherfucking scarf. And he's also pretty goddamn badass.
    Fucking winner right there.

Out of curiosity, how's the port for this game? (I have it for the xbox, im just curious)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #3213
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    how would you rate Tera for someone who hated wow loved rift and saw potential in aion but lost patience in it.
    The new combat, it's awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

14. Post #3214
    January 2008
    6,515 Posts
    Playing some Doom on my iphone

Edited:

Not sure why there is a red tint on the screen, there wasnt in game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

15. Post #3215
    July 2010
    370 Posts
    Fucking winner right there.

Out of curiosity, how's the port for this game? (I have it for the xbox, im just curious)
    I tried the port at my friend and i must say that it ran okay but the default controls are fucked beyond all belief so you have to change the keys to more simple ones and to make matters worse it shows XBOX symbols in the tutorial messages.
    The voice recognition mechanics worked okay but some words just didn't want to get picked up and sometimes when you say something like "Okay" the game intrepts it as "FUCK YOU" or something like that and it broke the game for me that much that i decided not to buy the game myself.
    It might just be because of my microphone or because im not a native english speaker and i have a horrible finnish accent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #3216
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,439 Posts
    It might just be because of my microphone or because im not a native english speaker and i have a horrible finnish accent.
    But finnish accent is the best!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #3217
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,836 Posts
    I tried the port at my friend and i must say that it ran okay but the default controls are fucked beyond all belief so you have to change the keys to more simple ones and to make matters worse it shows XBOX symbols in the tutorial messages.
    The voice recognition mechanics worked okay but some words just didn't want to get picked up and sometimes when you say something like "Okay" the game intrepts it as "FUCK YOU" or something like that and it broke the game for me that much that i decided not to buy the game myself.
    You can change the button prompts in the settings, there's an option for that at the end. And I think the voice recognition just doesn't work that well overall, I said most of the words pretty clearly, I don't have much of an accent, it recognized most of the time pretty well in the recognition test, but in-game it just kept recognizing wrong words or just recognizing them when I'm not even saying anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

18. Post #3218
    July 2010
    370 Posts
    But finnish accent is the best!
    The reason why finnish people have this distinct "stiff" accent is because we have a different phonetic alphabet and most people don't learn the difference in pronounciations that differ in the english language. Its hard to explain but this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_alphabet might help you to understand.

And i do think that finnish accent is horrible even though you people seem to like it.

Edited:

You can change the button prompts in the settings, there's an option for that at the end. And I think the voice recognition just doesn't work that well overall, I said most of the words pretty clearly, I don't have much of an accent, it recognized most of the time pretty well in the recognition test, but in-game it just kept recognizing wrong words or just recognizing them when I'm not even saying anything.
    i know but the default settings for the keyboard are horrendous and it takes some time to 'optimise' it by youself.

Edited:

Some Beta APB gameplay i recorded like a year ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

19. Post #3219
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,012 Posts
    Fucked around in the battlerecorder thing for bf2
    made this

(BF2 forgotten hope 2 mod)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

20. Post #3220
    Ask me about my everything fetish.
    August 2006
    3,545 Posts
    So GW2 has this 'high quality' screenshot option in the menu, figured I'd check it out.

Oh... hot dayum that size... too bad about the line in the middle though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

21. Post #3221
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,947 Posts

Anyone get boners when mowing down people in cars, or while shooting people, or playing with the euphoria animations?

what mod is this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

22. Post #3222
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,296 Posts
    what mod is this
    Just FYI - her head is still in place, she just dropped her hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #3223
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,874 Posts

Total concentration. He's in the heat of the moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 36Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

24. Post #3224
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,836 Posts
    i know but the default settings for the keyboard are horrendous and it takes some time to 'optimise' it by youself.
    Not really, middle mouse is reload, enter is pause menu, that's pretty much all there is weird in there.

25. Post #3225
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,947 Posts
    Just FYI - her head is still in place, she just dropped her hat.
    this makes a lot more sense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

26. Post #3226
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts

I do. Every Rockstar ( euphoria engine ) game gives me raging hard boner. It's the only games that does that to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #3227
    July 2010
    370 Posts
    Not really, middle mouse is reload, enter is pause menu, that's pretty much all there is weird in there.
    Shift turns you to right and space is run, Q is focus, press middle button longer is special attack and tab is the voice commands. they just were not in the most easiest places.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #3228
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,836 Posts
    Shift turns you to right and space is run, Q is focus, press middle button longer is special attack and tab is the voice commands. they just were not in the most easiest places.
    The shift turns thing is weird but I think that's just a bug and what's the problem with space being run? Space is like the action button and most games have that as space if there's no jumping.

29. Post #3229
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,046 Posts

Total concentration. He's in the heat of the moment.
    ha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 18Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #3230
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,352 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 6Informative Informative x 2 (list)

31. Post #3231
    January 2008
    6,515 Posts
    I bought this, its possibly one of the worst games I've ever played but its so bad that it is actually amazing.
    The dialogue is shit and doesn't match the subtitles
    The graphics are just weird
    All the character models are fucked up
    The music is too loud, so loud in fact that you can hear anything during cutscenes.

I don't know how made this game but they deserve the 3 I paid for it. BUY IT NOW, its so bad its fun.

Edited:

Oh and you get a baseball bat that launches zombies stupidly far away, and you can attrack zombies. I had a hoard of 30+ zombies following me purely because the AI is so poor that no matter how far away you get they still know where you are.

Edited:

The game implies you have sex with this woman.

And this is who you play as.

Edited:

game is Pound of Ground
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

32. Post #3232
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    6,734 Posts
    I bought this, its possibly one of the worst games I've ever played but its so bad that it is actually amazing.
    The dialogue is shit and doesn't match the subtitles
    The graphics are just weird
    All the character models are fucked up
    The music is too loud, so loud in fact that you can hear anything during cutscenes.

I don't know how made this game but they deserve the 3 I paid for it. BUY IT NOW, its so bad its fun.

Edited:

Oh and you get a baseball bat that launches zombies stupidly far away, and you can attrack zombies. I had a hoard of 30+ zombies following me purely because the AI is so poor that no matter how far away you get they still know where you are.

Edited:

The game implies you have sex with this woman.

And this is who you play as.

Edited:

game is Pound of Ground
    This actually looks not that bad

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

33. Post #3233
    I hate you.
    April 2010
    2,084 Posts

I managed to run MW3 on my toaster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #3234
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2006
    3,377 Posts

I managed to run MW3 on my toaster.
    You mean MW2, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3235
    December 2009
    977 Posts

Guild Wars 2 and Skyrim The Witcher
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #3236
    I hate you.
    April 2010
    2,084 Posts
    You mean MW2, right?
    No way dude, it's MW3.

It's way different than MW2!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #3237
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,158 Posts

It got lucky I tell you!

Guild Wars 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

38. Post #3238
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,267 Posts
    Playing some Doom on my iphone

Edited:

Not sure why there is a red tint on the screen, there wasnt in game.
    You took the screens while you were getting damaged, that is why its red tinted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #3239
    February 2011
    938 Posts
    You mean MW2, right?
    If I'm honest, I was skimming past and thought it was MW, then I noticed the MW3...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

40. Post #3240
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,920 Posts
    Hey, that's me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)