1. Post #4121
    December 2007
    1,824 Posts
    Dragons don't need partners or Fleshlights, they can suck their own dick:

Silly Lydia, you're not a dragon. You cannot fly!

I must go, my people need me!

Army of Stormcloak guards: Caaaaarrrrrll, shooting an arrow into the bride's head kills her!
    Carl: Oh oh oh oh I .. I didn't know that.

Game is Flyrim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #4122
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,447 Posts
    Saved this one lad and he said his wife really wanted to thank me... "ok.." Diablo 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #4123
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,447 Posts
    oh wait why did I have this thread open.

emergency screenshot

'
    Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4124
    roar
    January 2008
    13,348 Posts
    oh wait why did I have this thread open.

emergency screenshot

'
    Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth
    Great game:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

5. Post #4125
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,963 Posts
    Batman really let himself go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 33Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #4126
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,442 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 14Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #4127
    December 2007
    1,824 Posts
    Oh, it's that guy! I wanted to be bad. If I had given him medicine, I would have recieved good karma. So I killed him and recieved good karma as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

8. Post #4128
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,442 Posts
    Oh, it's that guy! I wanted to be bad. If I had given him medicine, I would have recieved good karma. So I killed him and recieved good karma as well.
    Letting powder gang guys live is basically what you need for bad karma, just kill NCR or civilians and you should get bad karma.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

9. Post #4129
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    8,100 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

10. Post #4130
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,518 Posts
    SO SHARP

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #4131
    April 2010
    319 Posts
    Dead Space 2.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #4132
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    Is it just me or does the witcher 2 seem a little oversharpened now? Idk, I think it'd look better if it was a bit less... defined? I don't know
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

13. Post #4133
    January 2009
    8,100 Posts
    I've taken the pictures in the last chapter and since the Enhanced Edition update this chapter has lighting that makes the game appear very sharpened. The woods in Flotsam and the mountains near Vergen are much better to look at.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

14. Post #4134
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,667 Posts
    Is it just me or does the witcher 2 seem a little oversharpened now? Idk, I think it'd look better if it was a bit less... defined? I don't know
    You can turn it off in a config file somewhere. I forgot the command, though.

Anyway, have some F.3.A.R.

I enjoy this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #4135
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,479 Posts

For discovering this you get the "So I heard you like Parallax" achievement.

Fuck this game.

Also, who remembers the movie "The Land Before Time"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #4136
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    8,067 Posts

Also, who remembers the movie "The Land Before Time"?
    Well that's just depressing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

17. Post #4137
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,752 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

18. Post #4138
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,323 Posts
    Jesus that movement speed is ridiculous. Visuals remind me of Warcraft 3 though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #4139
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,752 Posts
    I personally liked the beta so much that I preordered the minute the beta ended
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #4140
    March 2011
    1,922 Posts
    I personally liked the beta so much that I preordered the minute the beta ended
    Same here, i was waiting to test the game before buying it. Now i need to wait for the summer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

21. Post #4141
    January 2009
    8,100 Posts
    Some K&L2:DD...

Max? In Shanghai? I thought he went to Brazil.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

22. Post #4142
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,904 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 24Funny x 8Dumb x 4Disagree x 1Zing x 1Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #4143
    ~ an extraordinary gentleman ~
    December 2006
    1,355 Posts
    Downed    The Grand Regent    boss in Torchlight 2 Beta. That's me in the middle, playing sword'n'board Engineer armed with Spider Mines and healing robots. Hello world!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

24. Post #4144
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,069 Posts
    I really don't understand the point of Torchlight 2 now that Diablo 3 is out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 38Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #4145
    March 2008
    1,614 Posts
    Both games have differences, some people prefer one others might prefer the other. Personally I prefer Torchlight's combat to Diablo's. Not sure which I'll play more though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #4146
    ~ an extraordinary gentleman ~
    December 2006
    1,355 Posts
    Torchlight 2 is, in my honest opinion, a way better ARPG on its own. The combat feels much more satisfying, the artstyle is consistent and fresh and the amount of variation in gameplay is off the scale.

Also the fact that it doesn't require a constant internet connection, can be played with up to 8 players, is moddable and generally more polished. And it's only in beta, yet still fun as hell.

Its point is to provide an alternative. With superior features it also gives you more bang for the buck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #4147
    Torchlight has a really neat atmosphere when playing. I haven't played Diablo, but TL feels more... classic? I guess... in the feel of it. Like an old Nintendo game which I like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #4148
    April 2009
    1,211 Posts

~Freedom~

The game is Goat Simulator.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

29. Post #4149
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,630 Posts
    The fact they are 2 very different games by 2 different devs? (Torchlight 2 is made up of what was once Blizzard North - the Diablo2 Devs)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #4150
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,479 Posts
    No online-only DRM and moddability are what makes the game for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #4151
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    6,024 Posts
    Geralt looks puzzled.

The game is Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

32. Post #4152
    April 2007
    1,490 Posts
    I regret getting Diablo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #4153
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,801 Posts
    I regret getting Diablo.
    Why?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

34. Post #4154
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,630 Posts
    I'm guessing it's probably the fact that he needs a 100% Internet connection to play a single player game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 6Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #4155
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    273 Posts
    I'm guessing it's probably the fact that he needs a 100% Internet connection to play a single player game.
    That's the dumbest reason to regret getting a game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 40Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #4156
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,549 Posts
    that's probably one of the best reasons to not buy a game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 40Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #4157
    No, terrible DRM bullshitt-ery is a very valid reason to regret buying a game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

38. Post #4158
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,549 Posts
    that's probably the very worst version of DRM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #4159
    roar
    January 2008
    13,348 Posts
    Haha
    You're just rating people who disagree with you as dumb.
    How about you tell us why it is dumb instead of just spamming ratings and acting like a 13 year old in an argument.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7Zing Zing x 3 (list)

40. Post #4160
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    16,090 Posts
    uh it's not primarily a single player game

and while it was dumb to not have a separate SP like they did for Diablo 2, it was known for a long time that you'd need a constant internet connection to play so if you got it expecting to play without one you're an idiot and you don't deserve the game or your money
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)