1. Post #7361
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,795 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

2. Post #7362
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,518 Posts
    Why would Norwegian have a plane with H.C. Andersen on it?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #7363
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,795 Posts
    All their planes are painted like that. It's a 1:1 paint on the pic I posted. Every plane has a different person from history on the tail. Lots of Danish people too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events

4. Post #7364
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    He's... danish no?

Edited:

ninja'd yeah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #7365
    Bring the Noise!
    January 2007
    2,997 Posts
    Made some more, hope you like!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 13Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #7366
    Alright, thanks.
    I wish I goddamn knew what a field was or how I should've be ordering them.
    It's interlacing. If you're doing basically anything on a computer it should be progressive.

For things like 1080i or 480i each frame is separated into field of odd and even lines. This allows for double fluidity with the same bandwidth at the cost of spatial resolution.

Different formats load the lower field first, others load the upper field first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7367
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,529 Posts
    MechWarrior Living Legends 0.6.1

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #7368
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,283 Posts
    STALKER - Call of Pripyat

Damn it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Vietnam Show Events Funny Funny x 42Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #7369
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    16,088 Posts
    get out of here superman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #7370
    V
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,267 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

11. Post #7371
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,256 Posts

Um veronica maybe this isn't the best place to talk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #7372
    January 2005
    91 Posts
    Game below is Jagged Alliance: Back In Action.

I originally bought the game on release. I waded through all of the frustration and bugs and shot that dictator bitch in the face. They've updated the title and some of the changes are awesome, as well as several mods have popped up in the community. I'm using Combat Evolved. I didn't want to go through the beginning again so I ticked hard and threw a trainer in to give me a boost in funds.

I tried to get better pictures, but it's hard to illustrate the action with the camera angles the game provides you with. I'll attempt to get better shots. I have a few big cities left.

The Team (My riflemen are using Keltec RFBs, my friend owns one and it's an awesome gun! Definitely the best choice if you're looking for a sub $2k .308 rifle)

Preparing for an assault on the water pump

The game is real time, but with the plan and go system (similar to Rogue Spear/Raven Shield) you almost have to play it like a turn based. Setting up every characters actions before hand so each team member can safely complete the objectives is a necessity. Heavy weapons are also a must in the game. Before we moved in to clean up, I used rocket and grenade launchers to siege the building.

14 days later, we move in to attack the town of San Mona after rescuing the king pin from the dictator's forces.

Our team's snipers draw the enemy's attentions and we funnel them into a choke point for the machine gunners to mow down.

After successfully putting a dent in their numbers, the squad rested for the afternoon, and moved out under the cover of night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 9Artistic Artistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #7373
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    Is Mechwarrior: Living Legends still as crashy/sound buggy as it was when I played it last month?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

14. Post #7374
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,907 Posts

Dunno.

the person in the power armor is not a follower
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 21 (list)

15. Post #7375
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,436 Posts
    Fallout New Vegas

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #7376
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,445 Posts
    i loved old world blues's writing and dialogue but i just couldn't stand the actual area
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

17. Post #7377
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,907 Posts
    i loved old world blues's writing and dialogue but i just couldn't stand the actual area
    I preferred Fallout 3's swamp DLC than this one in terms of location. Plus, the acid trip takes the cake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #7378
    December 2011
    894 Posts
    I preferred Fallout 3's swamp DLC than this one in terms of location. Plus, the acid trip takes the cake.
    The swamp dlc is the best expansion of all the fallout 3-nv's expansions. The story and atmosphere of the area was just amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

19. Post #7379
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,352 Posts
    Nothing is easier than VDub. More control, sure, but VDub is incredibly quick if you have something straight from footage you just want a .gif from and don't care about size.
    I use vdub to make the gif and then photoshop to optimize if needed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #7380
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    I used to make some smooth ass gifs with Vdub, but for some reason, when i make them now, they're incredibly show and choppy.

I didn't do anything, it just went alone to the smooth state to shit state.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #7381
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,529 Posts
    Is Mechwarrior: Living Legends still as crashy/sound buggy as it was when I played it last month?
    The game is pretty stable except for some broken custom maps, and the sound bug can be mostly fixed by typing s_maxchannels 128 or s_maxchannels 64
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

22. Post #7382
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    this was one of my favourite games back in the day, gotta replay it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #7383
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,791 Posts

secret werld
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #7384
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,710 Posts
    this was one of my favourite games back in the day, gotta replay it
    I liked the first one better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #7385
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    Fatty fatty faaaatttyyyyyyyyyyy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #7386
    High Admiral of the United FP Alliance
    December 2009
    3,769 Posts
    I decided to try out a new game which is quite fun and really makes some good atmosphere. Game is 7554 and it's set in vietnam and you play as a part of the vietnam army or resistance.

It's good if you can forget about at some parts horrible translations and the protagonists only speaking vietnames. Oh yeah and if you don't want all the technical bullshit in nowadays most games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #7387
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,799 Posts

Dead Island coop

As impossible as the game is to take seriously it's quite a lot of fun in coop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #7388
    December 2009
    3,769 Posts
    Jesus... it even has a fucking zombie mode... and it's like 10 times the amount of fun than the CoD one could ever be...

I ran out of ammo and died :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

29. Post #7389
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    I've never heard of that game. It sounds cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

30. Post #7390
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,667 Posts
    I thought the Vietnam game pictures were Black Ops or something and you were making fun of it for being "generic shooter 7554" or whatever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #7391
    December 2009
    3,769 Posts
    I thought the Vietnam game pictures were Black Ops or something and you were making fun of it for being "generic shooter 7554" or whatever
    It's no way Blops. The name of the game really is 7554.

Edited:

I never heared of it either until I saw it on warez today and it looked interesting. Offical website for the game here by the way: http://7554.vn/ (It's in vietnames though)

(User was banned for this post ("We don't need to know this" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

32. Post #7392
    April 2010
    4,945 Posts
    Just a picture of the car driving itself in Max Payne 3.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

33. Post #7393
    January 2005
    91 Posts
    Almost a month after taking San Mona, the team prepares to take the hospital back from the evil dictator forces.
    They start with the building adjacent to the main care facility.

Alpha squad breaches a revolutionary pre-scripted wall for maximum destruction and tactical advantage.

Alpha squad disturbs an enemy soldier's reading and takes him out.

They move into the building while Bravo squad takes up position ready to support Alpha squad.

Alpha squad moves on to the next room and takes out the baddies camping the cafeteria

The team secures the building and prepares for the assault on the hospital just across the street. They take up defensive positions and snipe enemy forces out in the open.

The team moves across the street, all 10 members popping smoke grenades, and rushing into position.
    Alpha squad makes entry into the loading docks beneath the hospital's west wing while Bravo squad will move across the roof and assault the east wing

Intense CQB action breaks out in the loading docks, Alpha squad decides to defend their position (aka, I can only micromanage so much)

Bravo squad descends into the hospital's east wing and takes out the bad guys holding it.

Bravo and Alpha meet in the central office of the hospital to land the killing blow on the last of the enemy soldiers.

Game is Jagged Alliance: Back in Action
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #7394
    I hate US Marines
    July 2009
    4,290 Posts
    Thanks to you i've started playing JA:BiA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #7395
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,307 Posts
    have they patched JA to where you can give orders in the tactical screen (Not real time) past opening a door? Before you could tell them to do all sorts of stuff up until you told them to open a door, then you couldn't give orders going to the next room, such as shooting a guy behind the door, until the door was opened, and it's the only reason I stopped playing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

36. Post #7396
    December 2007
    1,824 Posts
    Driver: San Fransisco
    This game wormed it's way right from the steam sale, and into my heart.
    Same here. I was really surprised how great this new feature works and how entertaining it can be to slip into the skin of other people with their own stories and problems. I thought I wouldn't have much fun with a game that tried to be like GTA before turning into a pure racing game again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

37. Post #7397
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,769 Posts
    I liked JA BiA, I wish the fanboys of the older games would stop rapping on it. It really is a great game in its own light.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #7398
    January 2005
    91 Posts
    Thanks to you i've started playing JA:BiA
    The game is for a pretty niche audience. Not exactly polished or AAA quality. You're going to have to put on some heavy blinders to look past all the negatives.

If JA:BIA doesn't cut it for you, try out Brigade E6: 7.62mm

have they patched JA to where you can give orders in the tactical screen (Not real time) past opening a door? Before you could tell them to do all sorts of stuff up until you told them to open a door, then you couldn't give orders going to the next room, such as shooting a guy behind the door, until the door was opened, and it's the only reason I stopped playing
    Haven't actually tried. Usually when I open doors, I order my guys to throw grenades in before clearing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

39. Post #7399
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,610 Posts

Sanctum
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #7400
    June 2010
    3,836 Posts
    ro2

brutal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)