1. Post #4041
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    Only thing I don't like about my ENB is that it makes days super bloomy, not a problem in towns but out in the wilderness with lowres LODs things turn into just big blocks of white. It only happens in direct sunlight but still.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #4042
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    6,734 Posts

Game is Skyrim
    Knights of the Nine armor?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #4043
    I checked my other skyrim screenshots because I thought they were cool, and guess who was there?

Okay maybe RAGE is safe.

Wh-what are you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

4. Post #4044
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,206 Posts
    Playing F.3.A.R.

Honestly? I think it's amazing. A true rendition towards the first FEAR, despite it not being [b]as[b] creepy or scream scares. It still has a decent value too it. Shooting the same guys over and over does bore for a little bit. Though the different areas in the game make up for it;
    I love you.

Everybody always disagreed with me, I truly think FEAR 3 is an amazing game and make up for all the FEAR 2 story nonsense and mistakes. I wish there were more people on the original multiplayer modes, or that I had someone to play the story with me, seems much better with co-op.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #4045
    December 2007
    745 Posts
    Knights of the Nine armor?
    Yeah. I really don't like the helmet though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #4046
    Random Skyrim shit.

dat skin detail, SSAO is pretty.
    I want to have sex with that very young teen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Informative x 13Agree x 3Optimistic x 3Dumb x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #4047
    October 2008
    3,995 Posts
    I want to have sex with that very young teen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20 (list)

8. Post #4048
    For those who don't know, click on my title.

My famous Hardware&Software GD portrait.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #4049
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,168 Posts

Skyrim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

10. Post #4050
    roar
    January 2008
    13,334 Posts
    *horrible ENB config*
    Skyrim.
    That looks really really wrong, doesn't fit Skyrim at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

11. Post #4051
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,168 Posts
    That looks really really wrong, doesn't fit Skyrim at all.
    Meh, I like it. At times it gets a bit too over saturated, by it sure beats the flat-grayness that is vanilla Skyrim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #4052
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    I must go, my people need me.

Not my gif   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Late Late x 16Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

13. Post #4053
    June 2008
    4,667 Posts
    I must go, my people need me.

Not my gif   
    I swear I've seen this pages back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

14. Post #4054
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,963 Posts
    Double ledge takedown.

15. Post #4055
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,207 Posts
    Double ledge takedown.

For a second I thought these were from Skyrim too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 19Funny Funny x 8 (list)

16. Post #4056
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts

Max Payne
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 30Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #4057
    I swear I've seen this pages back.
    It's from a video about 3 years old. From RacistMan3D.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

18. Post #4058
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,440 Posts
    Last screenshot looks great, roxahris. Care to share your ENB configs?

Also have some Red Dead Redemption. Started playing through it again, god damn this game is gorgeous. Why the fuck isn't it on PC? It would look so much better, and it already looks amazing now.

Wish they had added a screenshot feature, I'm playing undead nightmare and I'm seeing a lot of awesome screenshot opportunities.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #4059
    :()
    August 2009
    2,695 Posts
    Just Cause 2

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

20. Post #4060
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,470 Posts
    Dirt: Showdown is horrible.

It's like they took every bad aspect of dirt 2 & 3 and made it into a game of it's own.

Edited:

Shame, cause i really liked dirt 2 & 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #4061
    December 2009
    1,995 Posts

It's like they took every bad aspect of dirt 2 & 3 and made it into a game of it's own.

Edited:

No first person view? LAME! That's the only way I played Dirt 2. I'm better off buying Dirt 3 then...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

22. Post #4062
    July 2009
    390 Posts

Max Payne 3

Really fun game so far
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

23. Post #4063
    December 2007
    786 Posts
    The first Max Payne 3 screenshot in the thread and I can't see shit :/, please post more though, I really liked the trailers and I'm interested in the game.

24. Post #4064
    Looks like skyrim to be honest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #4065
    September 2010
    1,941 Posts

Edited:

It really seems more like you're complaining that the arcade-type spinoff of Dirt is like an arcade racer. I'm not really well informed on the series or Showdown, but I'm pretty sure most of that was intentional.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #4066
    July 2009
    390 Posts
    The first Max Payne 3 screenshot in the thread and I can't see shit :/, please post more though, I really liked the trailers and I'm interested in the game.

There you go, The games very detailed (BLood will splatter where ever you see it coming out of the person and if you go into water max will only get wet up to the point of where he entered)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7 (list)

27. Post #4067
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    6,734 Posts

There you go, The games very detailed (BLood will splatter where ever you see it coming out of the person and if you go into water max will only get wet up to the point of where he entered)
    omg I can't fucking wait for this to come to PC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

28. Post #4068
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts

ARMA 2

29. Post #4069
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2007
    17,086 Posts

Edited:

agree with all of that except music playing in the background
    i mean, forza and gran turismo do it as well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

30. Post #4070
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,470 Posts
    Well yeah. I guess it was kinda nitpicking, since it can be turned off.

31. Post #4071
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,410 Posts
    Black Sacrament

Skyrim
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

32. Post #4072
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    max payne 3 is going to look fucking amazing on pc if the ps3 version is anything to go by. The skin shaders are fucking amazing, it's like you're actually watching/interacting with a movie at times, but really, everything looks fucking beautiful, the screenshots all look kinda shitty compared to how the game looks in motion.

In one of the chapters, in a flashback to max's past you have to fight a bunch of gangsters at night time in new jersey, holy shit those gunfights looked and felt real.

gives me high hopes for gta v and future rockstar games
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

33. Post #4073
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    Last screenshot looks great, roxahris. Care to share your ENB configs?

Also have some Red Dead Redemption. Started playing through it again, god damn this game is gorgeous. Why the fuck isn't it on PC? It would look so much better, and it already looks amazing now.

Imagine RDR on proper 1080p + ENB like in GTA 4

fuck you rockstar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

34. Post #4074
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,371 Posts
    It really seems more like you're complaining that the arcade-type spinoff of Dirt is like an arcade racer. I'm not really well informed on the series or Showdown, but I'm pretty sure most of that was intentional.
    Agreed. From what I've heard of the game, it's not supposed to be like Dirt 2/3. Perhaps you should have known what you were getting into first before accusing it of not being what you wanted.
    (Just playing the devils advocate. No way I'm touching that game.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

35. Post #4075
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,440 Posts
    Imagine RDR on proper 1080p + ENB like in GTA 4

fuck you rockstar
    An Icenhancer that isn't too bright, hnggg.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

36. Post #4076
    December 2009
    1,995 Posts
    James Bond: Blood Stone. This game has the most satisfying melee moves ever. Looks nice too.

Enjoying the snow.

Time to 0wn a f00l.

Bond gets friend zoned. :(

You can't escape Bond!

lol woops.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

37. Post #4077
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    That moment when the thread traffic significantly decrases because the page is about to end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

38. Post #4078
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,580 Posts
    Get closer to next page, bring in more traffic with horrible content

Yeah, I'm PRODRIVAH SUPER, it's an awesome name I came up with some night at 3am. Was possibly drunk too. Really represents how cool I am.

39. Post #4079
    January 2008
    6,518 Posts
    Take On Helicopters (Demo) is pretty fun.

You can tell it is on the same engine as Arma 1/2 as the Squad commands are still present

They even reskins the helicopters as the gun commands are still there too.

I went for a fly by of the Space Needle and clipped the rotor

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #4080
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    Would be pretty funny if you could spawn the arma 2 vehicles in the take on helicopters x)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)