1. Post #4921
    December 2009
    1,512 Posts
    It's not worth it, seriously.
    I was thinking it would get too repetitive,
    maybe if some crazy deal went on for like $15 then I'd do it.

Edited:

But I reallyyyyy want a new PC game, I have NOTHING to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #4922
    roar
    January 2008
    13,222 Posts
    I was thinking it would get too repetitive,
    maybe if some crazy deal went on for like $15 then I'd do it.

Edited:

But I reallyyyyy want a new PC game, I have NOTHING to play.
    Tried the humble bundle games?
    Sword and Sworcery?
    Machinarium and Samorost 1 & 2 and Botanicula?
    Max Payne 3?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #4923
    October 2008
    3,760 Posts

Doing some thoughtful surfing in Fat Fatties 3: Fatrim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

4. Post #4924
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,562 Posts
    Tried the humble bundle games?
    Sword and Sworcery?
    Machinarium and Samorost 1 & 2 and Botanicula?
    Max Payne 3?
    I second Amanita's games. I even have a spare copy of Machinarium on Gamersgate if anyone wants it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #4925
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    6,624 Posts
    i actually liked double agent quite a bit, it wasn't full blown action yet like Conviction but it wasn't completely like Chaos Theory either
    And it at least kept the core gameplay too unlike the newer additions.

6. Post #4926
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,219 Posts
    Oops...

Modular Combat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Vietnam Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #4927
    July 2010
    1,306 Posts

sorry about compression.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #4928
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    1,256 Posts
    Video editor is so fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 26Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #4929
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    *double agent pictures*
    That game was such bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #4930
    October 2010
    11,268 Posts

Liking the Saikou XS, and preparing to race against Savo.

Midnight Club II
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #4931
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    1,256 Posts
    Death was in air.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 35Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #4932
    June 2010
    3,507 Posts
    I fucking love this game

Space Engine:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 9Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #4933
    Not everyone can afford more up-to-date parts, man.

Hell, I remember playing Crysis on a Radeon 9800 Pro. It was amusing, to say the least.
    Not that I'm bragging, but I've beaten it on Radeon 9550. The most difficult parts were entering that village with two tanks and the smaller aliens    onboard shortly before you took down the final boss   . And yes, because the framerate dropped to like 7fps and it was difficult as hell to take aim, especially because I got used to the usual 9-15.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

14. Post #4934
    November 2010
    2,568 Posts
    Not that I'm bragging, but I've beaten it on Radeon 9550. The most difficult parts were entering that village with two tanks and the smaller aliens    onboard shortly before you took down the final boss   . And yes, because the framerate dropped to like 7fps and it was difficult as hell to take aim, especially because I got used to the usual 9-15.
    I sense true Polish spirit in you, brother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events

15. Post #4935
    hey
    August 2006
    5,472 Posts
    i remember playing STALKER on an Radeon 9250

i had to use an driver wrapper to play it

i had an abysmal framerate about all the time, and had rampant artifacting, even with the wrapper, but i managed to beat more than half the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #4936
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,890 Posts
    I could play stalker soc at 18fps on my old school Eee PC with the single core atom 1.6 ghz processor, and intel built in graphics

17. Post #4937
    March 2008
    428 Posts
    The Radeon 9550 was the shit. I don't know how but I managed to get to the main menu of America's Army 3, despite it being a Pixel Shader 3 game and the card only supported up to Pixel Shader 2. AA3 has a fully rendered background for those who don't know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

18. Post #4938
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,769 Posts

Shogo - Mobile Armored Division.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #4939
    January 2008
    6,412 Posts
    Guild Wars 2

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

20. Post #4940
    April 2009
    496 Posts
    Oh Max..

Payne 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 23Optimistic Optimistic x 7Zing Zing x 1 (list)

21. Post #4941
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    7,837 Posts
    Hm, I'm starting to like Double Agent more and more.

I also think if Sam had hair he would have the best face of all the games.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #4942
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,256 Posts
    Some screenies from playing online with FP on Max Payne 3.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #4943
    Dog
    What's worse than biting into an apple and finding a dick?
    March 2011
    3,763 Posts

get me closer, i want to hit them with my sword

Halo 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #4944
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    5,185 Posts
    It's really weird when you play a new game (ie Halo 2) and you're amazed by the graphics. Then you see it many years later and go "wow, those graphics are really dated actually".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 29 (list)

25. Post #4945
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,707 Posts
    It's really weird when you play a new game (ie Halo 2) and you're amazed by the graphics. Then you see it many years later and go "wow, those graphics are really dated actually".
    That's one of the main reasons why I don't understand why some people care so much about graphics, give it five years and no one's going to be impressed by you pushing the technical limits of the time, but if the game's made with a good art direction it'll still look nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 17Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #4946
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,379 Posts
    That's one of the main reasons why I don't understand why some people care so much about graphics, give it five years and no one's going to be impressed by you pushing the technical limits of the time, but if they game's made with a good art direction it'll still look nice.
    Graphics really help with immersion. Horror games aren't nearly as scary if the graphics are dated when the game comes out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

27. Post #4947
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,707 Posts
    Graphics really help with immersion. Horror games aren't nearly as scary if the graphics are dated when the game comes out.
    Eh, a little bit, but stuff like Cry of Fear and System Shock still scare the dick off me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

28. Post #4948
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,085 Posts
    No One Lives Forever 2

we came up with the most stupidest shit while playing this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 37Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #4949
    July 2010
    370 Posts
    I personally like good graphics because of the eyecandy but even the most plain text based game can help you feel immersive through other means than just visuals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

30. Post #4950
    --
    August 2009
    2,034 Posts
    Guild Wars 2. Such a fun game, I wish they'd release it already.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #4951
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    uh no.

afraid of monsters directors cut, the graphics are really sloppy and rough but that's the thing what makes it scary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

32. Post #4952
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,438 Posts
    who are these people

why are they doing this
    HELP

The game is rFactor   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 28 (list)

33. Post #4953
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,692 Posts
    Guild Wars 2. Such a fun game, I wish they'd release it already.

Hugo Strange?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #4954
    --
    August 2009
    2,034 Posts
    Hugo Strange?
    I was thinking more along the lines of;

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 4 (list)

35. Post #4955
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    That's one of the main reasons why I don't understand why some people care so much about graphics, give it five years and no one's going to be impressed by you pushing the technical limits of the time, but if the game's made with a good art direction it'll still look nice.
    hence why HL2's aged so well, graphically it's fairly dated but the art/sound design and the animation are all top notch to the point where it hasn't really aged at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

36. Post #4956
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,293 Posts
    I was thinking more along the lines of;

Ahhhh will smith.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #4957
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,222 Posts
    Hugo Strange?
    It reminded me of Boris the Animal (The villain in MiB 3)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #4958
    There are a few exceptions. Crysis came out 5 years ago and still looks incredible and with a mod or two, photorealistic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #4959
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    1,256 Posts
    I think I better post on LMAO pics from now.

I got 3 more and I don't want to spam this thread. If you don't mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 13Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #4960
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    Video editor is so fun.
    Oh hey, you're using my Max Payne mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)