1. Post #5361
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,900 Posts
    Lego Batman 2 Demo

It looks better in motion.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #5362
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,749 Posts
    Skateboarding on railroad tracks I don't even give a fuck

wait what FUCK YOU
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 23Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #5363
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,433 Posts
    I used to play the shit out of that game when I was little.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #5364
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,900 Posts
    Halo file share is back up woop.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

5. Post #5365
    October 2008
    3,840 Posts
    it's the small spot on the third crack from the top on the ramp that gave it away for me
    Not to mention, the lighting is off either way. If it were in CS:GO, there wouldn't be a shadow on the arm in that direction since there's only ambient light in that scene. If it were Dear Esther, well, the engine doesn't handle light in the same way as CS:GO, and there's still no direct light source in that image.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #5366
    June 2010
    3,836 Posts
    just cause 2 w/ first person mod

imo first person is kinda weird. the thing i hate most about it is the fact that the camera is outside the vehicle for most vehicles. next update fixes that though.

also link is http://justcause2mods.com/mods/other...st-Person-Mod/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #5367
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    3,283 Posts
    If you play any sort of shooter, doesn't matter which game, everyone goes for the sniper class.

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #5368
    Supercocks
    September 2010
    8,715 Posts
    What game is that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

9. Post #5369
    YOU ARE DUMB AND NOBODY LIKES YOU
    January 2010
    6,209 Posts
    hearts of iron 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

10. Post #5370
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,831 Posts
    What game is that?
    "What Germany Should Have Done Simulator 3"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

11. Post #5371
    September 2010
    17 Posts
    Hey Xyron, are you running any graphics mods for Dirt 3? because mine doesn't look anywhere near that good, and I'm running on all max.
    Nope. Max settings, DX11.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

12. Post #5372
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,769 Posts

Dude keep dodging their shots, then as they reloaded he charged in and killed them all with his bayonet.

Mount & Blade Napoleonic Wars
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

13. Post #5373
    November 2010
    2,598 Posts

Splinter Cell Solid: Snake Eater

About to rip two Germans a new one with my BAR

Hey, look, gore!

help

Games are: Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow and Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #5374
    November 2010
    643 Posts
    Wanted to try my new controller with one of my PS2 games on PCSX2, decided why not a Harmonix game?

Edited:
    sorry the post doesn't contain any funny captions for you, XII_GT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #5375
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,987 Posts
    Wanted to try my new controller with one of my PS2 games on PCSX2, decided why not a Harmonix game?
    As much as I love Guitar Hero/Rock Band, somehow that game looks like a snoozefest. It's like there's no feedback when you hit a note, and the notes barely even line up with the beat. Bizarre.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #5376
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,700 Posts
    Probably the same reason why even CS:GO doesn't name its official Gun Game mode as such.

Basically, because people are fucking dumb.
    It's not called Gun Game anymore? Is the name trademarked or something? If Valve made it Gun Game then there wouldn't be a single argument people could make against it.

17. Post #5377
    November 2010
    643 Posts
    As much as I love Guitar Hero/Rock Band, somehow that game looks like a snoozefest. It's like there's no feedback when you hit a note, and the notes barely even line up with the beat. Bizarre.
    The notes being offbeat are probably due to Fraps killing PCSX2 or me emulating the game improperly. Don't know about the snooze-fest part though; maybe the song was a bad choice to play, or it may be due to the difficulty set to normal. I'm still having a hard time getting used to the game.
    or the game might actually be boring I don't know.

18. Post #5378
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,987 Posts
    The notes being offbeat are probably due to Fraps killing PCSX2 or me emulating the game improperly. Don't know about the snooze-fest part though; maybe the song was a bad choice to play, or it may be due to the difficulty set to normal. I'm still having a hard time getting used to the game.
    Nah, I think it's probably just that the music just isn't to my taste. *shrug*

Don't mind me.

19. Post #5379
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    Good ol' paradise. I'm just dicking around in my favorite car.

Hard to believe it's 5 years old already. It felt like yesterday I stayed up all night waiting for 1.3 (the motorcycles) and the island.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

20. Post #5380
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,687 Posts
    Not aerodynamic enough:

Now it's fine. I forgot to put some speed holes on the hood actually
    (GTA 4)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

21. Post #5381
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    BF3 Scene Test 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #5382
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,648 Posts
    Not aerodynamic enough:

Now it's fine. I forgot to put some speed holes on the hood actually
    (GTA 4)

first thing i thought of
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20 (list)

23. Post #5383
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,961 Posts

first thing i thought of
    I honestly thought that was totaled until I looked closely at it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 34Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #5384
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    I thought that was a GTA IV graphics mod screenshot for a second.

Edited:

speaking of GTA IV graphics mods
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #5385
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    it's just a shame that it looks so ugly in still images (because of the aliasing and texture res and all that), the gta iv graphics mods always looked amazing too me in motion, might just be me though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #5386
    July 2009
    9,917 Posts

This looks safe.
    Dead Space 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #5387
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts

This looks safe.
    Dead Space 2
    Fuck that level, and fuck those stalkers. Those are by far the most pants-shitting enemy I've ever encountered.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #5388
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    3,283 Posts

I have mixed mods in a way that I should not have.

I don't understand why Youtube adds scan lines whenever I try to upload a video now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 18Funny Funny x 3 (list)

29. Post #5389
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts

I have mixed mods in a way that I should not have.

I don't understand why Youtube adds scan lines whenever I try to upload a video now.
    Damn, that call of duty mod or whatever is incredible well done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

30. Post #5390
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,593 Posts
    Jarring visual distortion, inbound!

Skyrim
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

31. Post #5391
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Good ol' paradise. I'm just dicking around in my favorite car.

Hard to believe it's 5 years old already. It felt like yesterday I stayed up all night waiting for 1.3 (the motorcycles) and the island.
    I had this game on xbox, i bought it over steam but then i realised the burnout store is offline and i cant get toy cars, or the island =[
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #5392
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    I had this game on xbox, i bought it over steam but then i realised the burnout store is offline and i cant get toy cars, or the island =[
    It's sad that at pretty much launch on pc it was closed.

33. Post #5393
    it's just a shame that it looks so ugly in still images (because of the aliasing and texture res and all that), the gta iv graphics mods always looked amazing too me in motion, might just be me though.
    I'm the opposite. I thought GTA always looked terrible in motion bur good in screenshots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

34. Post #5394
    What fun is there in making sense?
    Dennab
    October 2007
    9,274 Posts
    I totally agree. I'll be fartin along in GTA 4, game looks awesome. I look at my screenshots later and it's like the AA got disabled.

35. Post #5395
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,806 Posts
    Why?

Arma 2

Edited:

This guy got shot in the middle of the street and was screaming, it was sad. :(

Red Orchestra 2

Edited:

And some Dead Space 2

Edited:

Some Battlefield 3

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #5396
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,333 Posts
    Having so much fun replaying Red Dead Redemption right now.
    Except my horse died. RIP George. Now I ride a white Mexican bronco named Rodrigo.
    That's George in the picture.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #5397
    I love MMOs, but surprisingly had never tried out APB until today, creating a diary of my adventures.

I chose the enforcer side and quickly got a hip negro man who knew the streets like the back of his hand as a partner in taking down crime. I almost felt like his Jet Li and he was my Will Smith, just like in Rush hour.

The dynamic duo:

Here we are reviewing the mission:

To capture such cunning criminals, I had to use all of my cunning stealth techniques I had learned in the Academy.

Poor bastard didnt know what hit him.

​With the evidence acquired from our investigations, we were tasked with staking out and protecting a specific location. Again, I had to muster all of my training to make myself one with the environment, it was a true test of my skill, but I was true to myself and accomplished TRUE STEALTH.

Truely such skill should not be in the hands of a mortal man, but it was my curse to be the enforcer that this city needs.

FEEL FEAR RESONATE IN YOUR HEART CRIMINAL SCUM, AND LO, BEHOLD THE BEING OF RECKONING, THE HERALD OF YOUR DEMISE, THE FACE OF DEATH:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

38. Post #5398
    July 2007
    3,373 Posts
    Having so much fun replaying Red Dead Redemption right now.
    Except my horse died. RIP George. Now I ride a white Mexican bronco named Rodrigo.
    That's George in the picture.

I truly miss having a console to play this game, it was so amazing and the little touches made it great, not to mention it's damn good looking usually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

39. Post #5399
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,687 Posts
    Vanilla GTA isn't really vivid, but it's far from ugly. ENB, custom cars and other things can make it really pretty:

BMW M3.

BMW M3 Restyling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

40. Post #5400
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,087 Posts

BMW M3 Restyling.
    Pugmobile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)