1. Post #521
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    Nah it's replace the dwemer armor and the only place i found it was on some russian website :

http://modgames.net/load/249-1-0-9215
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #522
    UK is fucking terrible, don't live here.
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Oh right nevermind then, I'd rather replace Daedric Armour, got nothing against vanilla Daedric Armour it just seems more fitting to replace it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #523
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,212 Posts
    Quick, someone post a Webm video so that this page has one too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #524
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,352 Posts
    ok

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #525
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,290 Posts
    Was playing around on GTA 4 a bit and i got the urge to port and rig a character into the game, instantly i thought of the Combine Elite. I think the results are pretty good, not outstanding, but good for a first attempt at ever rigging a character.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 29Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #526
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,667 Posts
    that's awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

7. Post #527
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    Was playing around on GTA 4 a bit and i got the urge to port and rig a character into the game, instantly i thought of the Combine Elite. I think the results are pretty good, not outstanding, but good for a first attempt at ever rigging a character.

male_07 wearing elite armor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #528
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,290 Posts
    that's awesome
    Thank you, I still think i need to put some serious work on it, I also made the mistake of attaching the Groin pad to the wrong bone, it appears the bone its assigned to isn't used in cut scenes, as you can see its screwed up and stays in the same rotation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #529
    April 2010
    2,432 Posts
    Wargame: European Escalation

After several minutes of tension, Nato cracks and starts a massive offensive on the territory Pact has occupied.

On their right flank a joint French and American strike force is sent to attack a sector Pact have guarded with tanks, artillery and infantry which had not yet seen combat yet. Fully unaware of the dug in Pact, the French infantry are caught by surprise and cut down mercilessly while the American tanks fire with poor coordination.

The French forces lose their morale and rout while Pact tanks move into to quickly deal with the American tanks. The American tanks are outmatched and wiped out. British transports arrive but are ordered to fall back shortly after.

A daring counter attack on enemy positions is attempted. After thinking Nato had sent all of its forces to their doom, they are less than prepared to deal with the several Cobra gunships which quickly dispatch their scarce AA, forcing them to retreat.

A while later the match ended with a total victory for Pact. And yet another reason why I love this game:

10. Post #530
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    No idea how you can play at that resolution, it's so messy.

Mind you, when i had my old computer the monitor i had was 1024x768 and it was fine, when i switched to my 1440x900 Monitor i never switched back, used the old monitor for a Dual Monitor setup though.

11. Post #531
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    2,641 Posts
    CS:GO Beta

Get out of there it's gonna blow!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #532
    December 2009
    1,750 Posts
    Skyrim

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #533
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,610 Posts
    dumb gimmick, basically youtube but you can't stop the video unless you rightclick and it always autoplays, has huge potential for being a dickdevice
    page or two late but still

It only autoplays because Garry's a fucking idiot. In a site that's configured properly, it would only autoplay if it makes sense to autoplay (i.e. a website like YouTube would autoplay it but Bob's Blog of Logs wouldn't).

This is why I proposed linking to WebM if you're going to use it, until such time as Garry pulls his head out of his ass and fixes this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

14. Post #534
    January 2008
    6,520 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 23Agree Agree x 5 (list)

15. Post #535
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,610 Posts
    The fact that Garry can't configure WebM embedding properly upsets me, because it actually works a whole lot better for me than GIFs do.

GIFs always run through at 1 FPS the first time for me, WebM runs at full tilt immediately.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

16. Post #536
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    517 Posts
    The fact that Garry can't configure WebM embedding properly upsets me, because it actually works a whole lot better for me than GIFs do.

GIFs always run through at 1 FPS the first time for me, WebM runs at full tilt immediately.
    Also Firefox doesn't know how to handle them :(

(How was mine loud anyways? My computer is always at half-volume anyways and that is what was recorded...)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #537
    December 2010
    6,435 Posts

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP ME HELP HELP HELP I'VE FOUND SOMETHING HELP HELP FOLLOW ME HELP ME
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #538
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,969 Posts
    CS:GO Beta

Get out of there it's gonna blow!
    For a second I thought you were dual wielding the P90s.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 30Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #539
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Skyrim

Generic Artsy Fartsy ENB Screenshots.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 11Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #540
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    21,653 Posts

They were everywhere!
    So i jumped

Game is Project Zomboid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

21. Post #541
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    6,973 Posts
    Skyrim
    Generic Artsy Fartsy ENB Screenshots.
    hot dang

22. Post #542
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,667 Posts

autistic effect 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #543
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,352 Posts

They were everywhere!
    So i jumped

Game is Project Zomboid
    You should rest and meditate on what you've learned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

24. Post #544
    Gold Member

August 2009
    1,355 Posts
    Been playing some good ol' Fallout 1 lately.

Had a saloon shoot out, shit was pretty cool

So I saved this girl from almost getting killed and this is the only thing on my mind.

Wow im fucking dead already

Nearly got crushed

Holy crater batman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13 (list)

25. Post #545
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Been playing some good ol' Fallout 1 lately.
    I'm not sure if you were aware but you can see a Tin Wall and a Wall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

26. Post #546
    Gold Member

August 2009
    1,355 Posts
    I'm not sure if you were aware but you can see a Tin Wall and a Wall.
    I was not aware of that! Thank you so much, I wouldn't have known I could see Tin Wall and Wall. In all seriousness, this game will show you what everything is, almost down to like a grain of sand.

27. Post #547
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,290 Posts

Made some major improvements such as improving the shitty rigging job i did on it, and i also fixed it so his feet didnt come off.

Now all i need to sort out is his jelly feet

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #548
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    16,088 Posts
    yup 3 minutes and 45 seconds of it

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

29. Post #549
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,307 Posts
    yup 3 minutes and 45 seconds of it

The man who's shoulders the galaxy's fate rests upon

30. Post #550
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,672 Posts
    What enb mod is that?

31. Post #551
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,963 Posts

There has to be some way that we can properly implement them, because I agree, plus, I think they're way cooler in general.

32. Post #552
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,318 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

33. Post #553
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts

Made some major improvements such as improving the shitty rigging job i did on it, and i also fixed it so his feet didnt come off.

Now all i need to sort out is his jelly feet

You can put bump maps on him now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

34. Post #554
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,290 Posts
    You can put bump maps on him now.
    I just want to get it rigged fully before i figure out how to get the model to load the bump maps.

I try putting the bump map and the diffuse in the texture file but it always shows the bump map as the texture. I'm going to research into it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #555
    January 2010
    87 Posts

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP ME HELP HELP HELP I'VE FOUND SOMETHING HELP HELP FOLLOW ME HELP ME

What game is this ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

36. Post #556
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #557
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,064 Posts
    What game is this ?
    Cry of Fear Co-op.
    (It's a Half-Life mod)

38. Post #558
    January 2010
    87 Posts
    Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

39. Post #559
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    I just want to get it rigged fully before i figure out how to get the model to load the bump maps.

I try putting the bump map and the diffuse in the texture file but it always shows the bump map as the texture. I'm going to research into it.
    What? That's not how you do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

40. Post #560
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,799 Posts
    SkyrimGeneric Artsy Fartsy ENB Screenshots.
    *Actual FPS shown in screenshot*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)