1. Post #9041
    YOU ARE DUMB AND NOBODY LIKES YOU
    January 2010
    6,489 Posts
    spoken like a true ricer
    hahaha this made me laugh so hard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

2. Post #9042
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,831 Posts
    "I think Batman's runoff guys! Guys?"

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 24 (list)

3. Post #9043
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,466 Posts

0:51 best part. Game is Sleeping dawgs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

4. Post #9044
    wait.. using [color] tags counts towards characters used? fuck. I have like 4 spa
    June 2005
    9,059 Posts
    A pretty solid game of Rush on Metro, starting with the JNG-90 and then when we move into the underground, the M416, utilizing the smoke launcher to help my team push forward. That shit works!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #9045
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,598 Posts

Nox. Still one of my favorites.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #9046
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,612 Posts
    Guess that game.
    Unless you want morons screaming at you, a change of strategy might be the best bet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #9047
    December 2009
    977 Posts

Guess that game. Still one of my favorites.
    Nox. You really should just post the name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #9048
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,598 Posts
    Nox. You really should just post the name.
    Well seeing how it was really popular at one point I really do not think it would matter but okay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

9. Post #9049
    Well seeing how it was really popular at one point I really do not think it would matter but okay.
    Well I never heard of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 19Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #9050
    April 2011
    657 Posts

Nox. Still one of my favorites.
    Wish I could find the CD-roms =[

11. Post #9051
    Arma 2: Dayz

Had a massive gunfight, between me and my buddy there we knocked out about 60 zambies, and we think 1 or 2 people were caught in the crossfire at some point.

"friendly" hacker dropped by and gave me and my buddies some free gear. It was all lost later when that hacker nuked the server. Also seems he wiped our tents off the map, it was all full of legit gear we found :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #9052
    Dennab
    September 2008
    1,149 Posts
    Arma 2: Dayz

Had a massive gunfight, between me and my buddy there we knocked out about 60 zambies, and we think 1 or 2 people were caught in the crossfire at some point.

"friendly" hacker dropped by and gave me and my buddies some free gear. It was all lost later when that hacker nuked the server. Also seems he wiped our tents off the map, it was all full of legit gear we found :(
    Never wear the soldier uniform, it'll get logged and you will most likely get banned because of it, happened to one of my buddies who had an encounter with one of those "friendly hackers".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

13. Post #9053
    December 2009
    977 Posts
    Wish I could find the CD-roms =[
    Here's a backup.

Alternatively, it's $5.99 on GOG.

14. Post #9054
    Gold Member

July 2005
    3,180 Posts
    What game?
    LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2

15. Post #9055
    Never wear the soldier uniform, it'll get logged and you will most likely get banned because of it, happened to one of my buddies who had an encounter with one of those "friendly hackers".
    It's been stated that you can use hacked weapons and items that are given to you without getting banned, just as long as you're not scripting or hacking them into the game. I've been using a AS50 with a thermal sight I got off of a player I killed, and have killed several players with it, no ban so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

16. Post #9056
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,245 Posts
    It's been stated that you can use hacked weapons and items that are given to you without getting banned, just as long as you're not scripting or hacking them into the game. I've been using a AS50 with a thermal sight I got off of a player I killed, and have killed several players with it, no ban so far.
    That isnt on USPVT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #9057
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    4,537 Posts
    Holy Shit KOTOR II is finally on steam, should I buy it and play with that complete mod?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #9058
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,977 Posts
    Holy Shit KOTOR II is finally on steam, should I buy it and play with that complete mod?
    buy and play vanilla, then buy it again and play it with the restored content mod, repeat until you run out of money
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #9059
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    4,537 Posts
    buy and play vanilla, then buy it again and play it with the restored content mod, repeat until you run out of money
    But if you were only going to play it once, It seems like restored content is the best way to play it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #9060
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,328 Posts
    Video of Guns of Icarus online
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

21. Post #9061
    Gold Member

May 2005
    411 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #9062
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    507 Posts
    draw me like one of those T
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #9063
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,328 Posts
    And so it begins

Dark souls .... I AM IN YOU
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #9064
    July 2011
    6,162 Posts

Wooow this background looks awful

Dark souls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #9065
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,667 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #9066
    Iggy the mean Piggy
    September 2007
    9,080 Posts
    It's like watching Playstation 2 in HD!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

27. Post #9067
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,328 Posts
    Na not for me, im just going to be running the game in windowed at the native res of the game

28. Post #9068
    July 2011
    6,162 Posts
    Unfortunatly that makes the game run like horse poop if you have a AMD card.

29. Post #9069
    April 2011
    657 Posts
    Here's a backup.

Alternatively, it's $5.99 on GOG.
    I think I love you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #9070
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,769 Posts

Half Life II
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #9071
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,331 Posts
    What is up with your weapons, green AR-2 tacticool SMG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #9072
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,769 Posts
    That isn't tacticool at all.

The default SMG already has an Eotech sight and rails so you might as well call the default SMG tacticool. The only difference with mine is that it has an actual grenade launcher and an AN/PEQ-2.

I have a green AR2 because I like the color green obviously. I am switching to a different skin to make it look better, since the AR2 by default looks lower res than all other guns.

Apparently skinning your games is tacticool and dumb now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 12Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #9073
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,166 Posts
    Yes, how dare he modify the game to his liking, what a tool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #9074
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,180 Posts
    That isn't tacticool at all.

The default SMG already has an Eotech sight and rails so you might as well call the default SMG tacticool. The only difference with mine is that it has an actual grenade launcher and an AN/PEQ-2.

I have a green AR2 because I like the color green obviously. I am switching to a different skin to make it look better, since the AR2 by default looks lower res than all other guns.

Apparently skinning your games is tacticool and dumb now.
    I like the "FFO" and "NO" positions of the scope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #9075
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,769 Posts
    I like the "FFO" and "NO" positions of the scope.
    Hah, never noticed that. Must be some sort of mirrored texture thing.

36. Post #9076
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,805 Posts
    Napoleonic Wars

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 24 (list)

37. Post #9077
    YOU ARE DUMB AND NOBODY LIKES YOU
    January 2010
    6,489 Posts
    he must have been playing awful if you threw a broken bottle at him

that's why you don't give children drums
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #9078
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,977 Posts
    How dare you touch an artist?!, I never touch them when they are playing....well there was this one time during a bayonet dual with someone, 2 of them started circling me...I swear the bayonet went after them it wasn't my decision!

More games need features like this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

39. Post #9079
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,805 Posts
    A few more

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

40. Post #9080
    January 2010
    6,003 Posts
    Got into the beta for a mmo called War Thunder. It was originally World of Planes but they changed it. Pretty fun too be honest.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 3 (list)