1. Post #1
    no title
    January 2005
    435 Posts
    Hey! I've created my first motiongraphics video. It's about videogames! :D

Check it out! Hope you like it.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Winner Winner x 18Artistic Artistic x 7 (list)

2. Post #2
    May 2011
    3,056 Posts
    That was pretty cool!

I got most of the references, but not all. Do you have a big list somewhere?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    August 2011
    678 Posts
    it's in the description

4. Post #4
    May 2011
    3,056 Posts
    it's in the description
    Well, I'm blind. Thanks.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,735 Posts
    T: The sims? I always felt that "Sims" was more important than "The"

6. Post #6
    November 2009
    233 Posts
    That was really cool! I've always wanted to make videos like these, what program did you use, and are there any useful tutorials out there? I just got in my school's student council media producer spot and I'd really love to learn how to make motiongraphics.

Would love to hear your thoughts; I'm gonna try learning this over the summer! Really excited :D

7. Post #7
    no title
    January 2005
    435 Posts
    I'm sure there's some tutorials over at videocopilot.net :D I used my own knowledge of After Effects and Cinema 4D. The things that look 3D are done in Cinema 4D, the rest is After Effects and Photoshop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    January 2011
    3,842 Posts
    This is great, but I feel like a douche for thinking Killzone was Angry Birds - Space

9. Post #9
    Woah

Was the BOOOM BLAM KABLAM + red/orange background thing after the Worms sheep blew up a XIII reference?

If so, you are an amazing person.

10. Post #10
    no title
    January 2005
    435 Posts
    Woah

Was the BOOOM BLAM KABLAM + red/orange background thing after the Worms sheep blew up a XIII reference?

If so, you are an amazing person.
    Yes it was. :3