1. Post #81
    March 2011
    1,219 Posts
    (just a text reply to clarify things)

The drones look onwards at the troops charging towards them, but upon closer examination realise that they aren't actively hostile and continue marching onwards. The operator behind the gunship takes the shouting from the soldier atop the jeep as a threat, and takes no action against the agressive helicopters.

2. Post #82
    Ask me about my secret society of Jihadist Mexican Lobsters
    July 2010
    1,228 Posts
    With the commander showing he actually does have a heart, sees the small group who was mistaken as them.
    He orders them to rope in and give assistance to the small task force on the ground.

Cpt. Ricko: This is Captain Ricko of the MichaelSoft Armed Forces L91 Company, don't shoot, I repeat don't shoot!
    Ricko and his pal jump in front of the drones and activate Maximum Armor Mode in a attempt to shield the unknown group.

The GSC Chopper is shot down with collateral damage to the other, thus bringing it down with it

Commander: GSC, This is Commander Mike Ratcliff of the MichaelSoft Armed Forces, Stand down immediately. Revenge will only work your way to an early grave, and don't you dare make a threat to our families. That right there is not going to get you far. This can be worked out peacefully.

3. Post #83
    March 2011
    810 Posts
    Declare.

The remaining helo swerves under the Gunship, landing
    Two Shielded Assault Drones Come out of the Helo, Looking for Potential Threats, Followed by a Squad of Five, Running to the sound of Gunshots.
    "Okay, Let's go, Commander's this way!"
    Meanwhile, the Trooper Commander thanks Captain Ricko for Saving one of his squads.
    "I heard the Helo radio, Contact was lost for two choppers. You sure saved a few asses. Anyway, I'm Commander Carmine, Leader in Sector Reland-Eight. Also Sub Commander Here, Echo-Niner. Base is close by, If you want to Refuel after. Right now. Let's Finish these Shitheads off."

4. Post #84
    May 2009
    401 Posts

The Leviathan charges up its SINGULARITY CANNON ...

... using the energy all around the target.

It then sets the whole charge ...

... and releases it.

The shot vaporizes pretty much the entirety of the leftmost third side, including some of the tail of the Reland-Eight's helicopter.
    Thankfully, a small chunk of enemy helicopter made it to the ground unharmed. If there was a TECHIE on the battlefield one could McGuyver up the helicopter.
    Meanwhile, UT mans one of the 4 side PLASMA TURRETS

RADIO BROADCAST: Sorry for that gents, but I just needed to show GSC why you shouldn't mess with a team with a Leviathan on it. -chuckle-

(sprite sheet for those interested, and a video explaining it)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

5. Post #85
    March 2011
    810 Posts
    Dis Thread. It's Ded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    July 2010
    1,228 Posts
    Dis Thread. It's Ded.
    Not completely, people have lives of there own and can not be here 24/7 to add content
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #87
    March 2011
    810 Posts
    Not completely, people have lives of there own and can not be here 24/7 to add content
    I suppose. It Is Saint Paddy's Day. Not that we Irish NEED an excuse to get drunk, Anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #88

March 2012
    1,136 Posts

The MichaelSoft helicopters drop TNT down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

9. Post #89
    everything i say is worthless and gay
    March 2012
    635 Posts
    i just got that the leviathan is from UT3.
    lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

10. Post #90
    March 2011
    1,219 Posts
    declare

Edited:

Unfortunately for the MichealSoft bot standing before the drone, it's armor had easily absorbed the small arms fire with little trouble - and responded by opening fire with it's much heavier calibre .50cal machine gun, tearing apart the insides of the bot.

Meanwhile the bot in the middle fires off some sort of electric pulse which expands in the air into a ball of pure energy, which proceeds to shoot arcs off into 4 of the falling TNT's, and into a second MichealSoft drone, shorting it's circuits.

The third drone fires off his missile launcher to one of the MS gunship, and is almost certain to hit.

Meanwhile in the improvised tunnel, light trickles in and onto the red mutant - whilst the bot gets stuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    March 2012
    635 Posts
    Radio Broadcast to all troops.
    "You have not surrendered. We have been forced to use this EMP.

The EMP detonates.

All planes fall from the sky. All drones cease to operate. All electronic armor suits fail to function, freezing their occupants in place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    July 2010
    1,228 Posts
    (Using Picture from last post)

The enemy fails to realize that the soldiers are equipped with suits and not robots, suit functions are disabled temporary but will reboot shortly. Air Transport however is now being repaired.
    *WARNING, EMP ASSAULT! MICHAELSOFT EMP PROTOCALS ENGAGING, REBOOTING SUIT*

Ricko: Jim, fix that fucking VTOL, we need to get the hell out of here!
    Jim: Yes Sir, our suit functions will return shortly after our suits reboot and correct fragment errors. However, the VTOL repairs will take time.

The VTOL will be fixed soon

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,190 Posts

A tank roves in and opens fire on its apparent enemy.

14. Post #94
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    An alien race has appeared, recently having detected the nuke launch from Michaelsoft they ruled that such a gratuitous use of over the top force is a violation of the inter-stellar rules of warfare, they decide that the best course of action is to brutally destroy the entire corporation.
    they deploy:
    -(1)Commando, equiped with a Mark III terraformation beam.
    -(1)Geomancer, equiped with a standard mining lazer and gravitaional flux field
    -(1)Medical Drone, equiped with a lockdown modual, EDB
    -(1)Air defense turret, equiped with a bigger terraformation beam

a quick infodump about my army
    The ExoJaroh
    A race of master terraformers, they have adapted their technology for manipulation of nature into destructive weaponry and now roam the stars picking fights with other agressive races to allow the less-agressive races to grow.

Strangths
    due to their ability to manipulate the world around them, they have extremely powerful armour, able to disperse extreme heat and pressure around the wearer, this renders the wearer almost invunerable to assault in the form of combustion, and explosives.

Weakness
    their armour, while good against explosives and fire, has very little protection to high calibre firearms, as they are unused to combating races that still rely on solid projectile weaponry, in addition, the extreme weight of the armour causes it to go into lockdown, rendering the wearer imobile as it transfers all remaining power to weaponry.
    To add to this, the ExoJahro's reliance on their Tech has resulted in them being naturaly frail, this makes them almost, or completely useless in close-combat, relying instead on slaughtering their foes at a distance

Current Tech
    -Mark III terraformation beam
    an early terraformation tool readapted for combat use, it fires a beam of energy, that causes a sudden expansion of matter in a confined area, effectively making the target expload into itty-bitty pieces

-mining lazer
    its a lazer made for mining, not much else to say, sort range, extremely shit

-gravatational flux field
    typically used to move chunks of earth around, it can also be used to reflect projectiles for a very short time in a pinch

-lockdown modual
    a smaller, more personal version of the gravational flux field, when activated protects the wielder from damage for a period of time, however prevents them from doing anything at all, typically used in conjunction with an EDB

-EDB
    emergency distress beacon, summons reinforcements
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    March 2012
    635 Posts
    3 Helicopters approach the aliens as non-threateningly as possible.
    The newly appointed Ambassador to Alien Civilizations steps out of one of them.
    He says, "Greetings, newcomers. I don't know if you can understand me, but if you can, listen. We are only trying to defend ourselves from this menace that you see in front of you, MichaelSoft. They have given up diplomacy and resorted to Nuclear Weapons. We hope that you will spare us your judgement, go away, and leave us to work this out."

Also, a tunnel is being dug under the ground to reach Midgy.

Also, here is a template of my units so far in case you need to use them:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    July 2010
    1,228 Posts
    Using Radio to try to contact the alien troops

Commander Ratcliff: Unknown aliens, this is Mike Ratcliff from MichaelSoft. I'm in charge of the MichaelSoft units being deployed in the region. We work under the Department of Defense for the United States of America. We only used the nuclear weapons to prevent further conflict from spilling into our country and to avoid more casualties. GSC however has gone against the DOD and has been marked as a enemy by completing illegal operations, engaging non-threatening troops, and is now wanted for crimes of war. Please try to understand our actions. Come with us and we will give you the story, the full story.

17. Post #97
    October 2011
    1,349 Posts
    With light flashing in the cave,and a horrible drilling noise,Midgy suspects that the enemy is near.
    He moves to hide in a corner.

He then proceeds to morph in a puddle.

18. Post #98
    March 2012
    635 Posts
    declare

The GSC troops in the tunnel reach Midgy's cave.

"Hello, Midgy! This is the GSC. We are here to help you. MichaelSoft betrayed you and nuked you with no regard to your safety. Join us!"

Then, they collapse the drone's tunnel, burying it in the dirt.
    They are also about to breach the surface.

19. Post #99
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,116 Posts
    declare

Edited:

Two Erasian ninjas have heard the word of a battle going on. They have quickly gathered their mining droid and proceeded to investigate the situation. They have no intentions to cause harm, just investigate.

(Far right corner, btw.)

20. Post #100
    March 2012
    635 Posts
    Just a text reply since nothing would change in the picture.

Radio Broadcast to the Aliens: "Do not be fooled by the MichaelSoft lies! They are the ones who used Nuclear Weapons! Is that not why you came here! Our goal is planetwide peace. Either leave us to destroy them, or do it yourself. If you side with them, we will consider you an enemy."

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Even though other thread has actual rules, and good ones that is, it's too slow. Declare.

22. Post #102
    March 2012
    635 Posts
    Even though other thread has actual rules, and good ones that is, it's too slow. Declare.
    Do you mean the Build a Civilization thread? If you do, I know what you mean. That guy has been stuck in my cave for a day now. lol

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Do you mean the Build a Civilization thread? If you do, I know what you mean. That guy has been stuck in my cave for a day now. lol
    That, and the create a planet spinoff.

A squad of heavy combat mechs enters. It consists of 2 elite's and 5 grunts.

In unison, they say one word (To the yellow outfit men):
    [release]ALLY?![/release]

(Yes for alliance, no for death.)

24. Post #104
    March 2012
    635 Posts
    deeeeeeeeeeclare

The quickest thinker of the GSC forces shouts, "ALLY!"

Meanwhile, the forces emerge and destroy two of the drones and place C4 on the plane. The other crashed plane is destroyed with rockets

25. Post #105
    March 2011
    1,219 Posts
    nevermind.

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Quick declare

27. Post #107
    March 2012
    635 Posts
    What's that supposed to mean?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    March 2011
    1,219 Posts
    What's that supposed to mean?
    It means I didn't see your declare?

29. Post #109
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,116 Posts
    Cool it, lads.

30. Post #110
    March 2011
    1,219 Posts
    Oh I'm not being agressive, I'm just 'gonna get my revenge through the use of dinosaurs!

31. Post #111
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,116 Posts
    Fair enough.

32. Post #112
    March 2012
    635 Posts
    NOOOOOO! I'm allergic to dinosaurs!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,811 Posts
    Dis Thread. It's Ded.
    It isn't, but it should be.

This is the worst battle thread I've yet seen simply because of the abuse of superweapons. Shit's outlawed in most threads for a reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #114
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,116 Posts
    Nah it's fun, it somehow works out always.

35. Post #115
    July 2010
    1,228 Posts
    Declare

The MichaelSoft CSS operatives quickly kill the GSC and disarm the C4.

Ricko: Whats the status of the VTOL Jim? We need to get out of here!
    Jim: Ready to fly sir!
    Ricko: Alrighty then, it's going to be a tight squeeze but we'll get everyone out!

The Repaired VTOL flys away and returns to base with all MS troops and it's allies.

Commander: And a EMP killed the operation?
    Ricko: Nothing we could do sir, we had to pull out.
    Commander: I see. No more deployment until further notice Captain. I got a plan up my sleeve. You and your company, get some rest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,116 Posts
    FINALLY.
    Thank you for declaring, michael.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    April 2011
    1,156 Posts
    The geomancer seems to understand the Ambassador to Alien Civilizations, however is unable to reply verbally, instead giving him a nice big thumbs up, meanwhile, an Exojahro "corebuster" mining lazer materialises in the sky and begins to charge

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,190 Posts
    Declare after Tomtyke

The tank destroys the occupying enemy, and Soldiers move in, along with their General;

Field Marshall Colbert
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    May 2009
    401 Posts

blah blah the Leviathan opens fire on what it perceives is the most imminent threat

The troops underground can hear and feel the blast of energy topside

It needs some time to undeploy before it can head back to the base!

In this time, UT fires off the plasma turret into the GSC-operated cave and CA shoots a barrage of small heat-seeking missiles over to the GSC helicopters.

RADIO BROADCAST: You bite the hand, you're messing with the whole body, fuckasses! And for you fags up there, yes, we used nuclear warfare, but that jizz ain't comparable to the shit you see up in space. MichaelSoft could get so much tougher, and we don't even get to use the damn things due to planetary regulations. On top of that, we even offered to pull out any shitheads that offered alliance!

(2 hours for a declare = NOT GOOD.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,190 Posts

A jet speeds by, faster than the speed of sound, and lines the large vehicle with head sized bullets.

It destroys the vehicle, although not beyond repair, It can't move. Good luck getting it out of the field.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)