1. Post #6601
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH
    July 2009
    3,959 Posts
    Indeed. I saw a dermatologist a while back and she prescribed me with this skin tight white cotton top. And basically at night you put very strong steroid cream on the inflamed areas and then soak this outfit in warm water and then put it on. And sleep with it. After 3 days, bam, ezema was gone. Was seriously amazing, should try it of yours is that bad.
    Yeah I have stuff for it, but it keeps coming back

Edited:

oh no pageking what do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #6602
    March 2010
    1,041 Posts
    Argh, I hate this place. It's like I'm in Mirror's Edge except with ugly colors. Constantly being monitored, observed and censored all day every day... I'm freaking out. D:

I can't even launch Steam on my own computer until Friday, which means I can't easily work on the sci-fi contest entry. Also, there is a giant fucking puddle of "mystery liquid" completely soaking the entire bathroom floor. None of my dormmates wanted to explain. I'd pee in the bushes if there wasn't an entire security team downstairs ready to tackle anyone with pockets (thanks to the batman shooting).

On the bright side, there's a lot of amazing architecture around Denver that I never really noticed before. Looking forward to going out and exploring it sometime.

Edited:

OH GOD THERE'S A WOLF SPIDER ON THE WALL

Edited:

SOMEONE FUCKING HELP IT'S CRAWLING TOWARDS ME
    When does it end so you can come back home? Friday? That's just so terrible. At least you're learning something there, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

3. Post #6603
    March 2012
    2,917 Posts
    Learning something for the first time sort of sets a foundation, most people don't like having to rip up that foundation to fix what's incorrect, especially after long periods of time. Apparently, anyway, I can't speak for most people.
    I like his vids, it gives me a little burst of satisfaction knowing at some point I learnt from a similar video. Now I wouldn't even waste time to load. (thinking you are) progressing beyond your old mentors is 1 of those joys in life. Like when your dad can't answer your questions any more and your teachers make more mistakes than you do.

Edited:

When does it end so you can come back home? Friday? That's just so terrible. At least you're learning something there, right?
    Hes learning humility
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #6604
    I JERK MY COCK UNTIL IT'S SORE TO MLP RULE 34
    July 2010
    3,753 Posts
    Retard in teamspeak said he won't watch the SFM video Practical Problems because it was made by an employee of bioware.

What... it has nothing to do with bioware.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #6605
    I Got That Swollen Hand Blues
    March 2009
    2,490 Posts
    Retard in teamspeak said he won't watch the SFM video Practical Problems because it was made by an employee of bioware.

What... it has nothing to do with bioware.
    Can you please spend 1 (2?) dollars to just change your title?

Its really big and obnoxious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

6. Post #6606
    I JERK MY COCK UNTIL IT'S SORE TO MLP RULE 34
    July 2010
    3,753 Posts

Go tell that to bumbanut, he's in charge of my titles AFAIK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #6607
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    NHS, man. You'd still be waiting for your first appointment with the doctor right now. They're god awful.

Edited:

Tell a lie, I guess it's good because it's free and anyone under 18 gets free dental and medical care. Which covers all basic and fundamental treatment and stuff like pills and other medicine.

Edited:

I suffer from eczema and running out of all of my creams. I turn 18 in 18 days. So, going to do a mass stock up and get loads of shit for free before I hit 18.

Edited:

Sister is asleep next door and she just farted. Lovely.
    Depends which nhs. In london they completely missed that my joint pain was due to my posture, and just told me to take painkillers (despire me telling them that painkillers don't work). Went to the nhs up here, and they have given me a heart scan, inlays for my feet, physio, and a second opinion on my stomach.

Edited:

Argh, I hate this place. It's like I'm in Mirror's Edge except with ugly colors. Constantly being monitored, observed and censored all day every day... I'm freaking out. D:

I can't even launch Steam on my own computer until Friday, which means I can't easily work on the sci-fi contest entry. Also, there is a giant fucking puddle of "mystery liquid" completely soaking the entire bathroom floor. None of my dormmates wanted to explain. I'd pee in the bushes if there wasn't an entire security team downstairs ready to tackle anyone with pockets (thanks to the batman shooting).

On the bright side, there's a lot of amazing architecture around Denver that I never really noticed before. Looking forward to going out and exploring it sometime.

Edited:

Edited:

Get over your fear of spiders. Pick it up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #6608
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,389 Posts
    somebody explain how start fade pixels works dude i have no idea

9. Post #6609
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    Odd people at my new job. Earlier, there was a decrepit old man rocking an iPod and throwing his keys in the air and catching them like a boss, then 2 gay guys were talking up a storm to my quiet black coworker and one had a MLP shirt and the other had a jew fro and I smirked and I think the jew fro guy noticed because he was watching me like a bird of prey
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #6610
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts

Factory 1 is growing nicely. Farm just went online a few mins ago, although it still needs a stupid amount of fuel to keep it running :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Mapping King Mapping King x 1 (list)

11. Post #6611
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts

Factory 1 is growing nicely. Farm just went online a few mins ago, although it still needs a stupid amount of fuel to keep it running :(
    You should make a server, dude.

12. Post #6612
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    You should make a server, dude.
    You just want to tidy my cables and pipes don't you :)

13. Post #6613
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    You just want to tidy my cables and pipes don't you :)
    I'd be there all night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #6614
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    746 Posts

Somebody made an old grease monkey script that makes them look fine.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/132767
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #6615
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    I'd be there all night.
    It's actually quite tidy now. I run most of the unneeded ones underground.

16. Post #6616
    "Sounds like something Stiffy would say."
    May 2011
    3,414 Posts
    Somebody made an old grease monkey script that makes them look fine.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/132767
    Ah yes, if I can recall, he used my giant title as a demonstration :P (before it was changed)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

17. Post #6617
    I love My Cunt Oven
    August 2010
    4,096 Posts

Edited:

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Useful Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #6618
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,042 Posts
    Hey guys, over in the models section, we're trying to complain until we get our subforums back. Y'all should join us. A united front is always better then a separated one, and I think this section is hurting for proper releases like your more handsome and popular neighbors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

19. Post #6619
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Hey guys, over in the models section, we're trying to complain until we get our subforums back. Y'all should join us. A united front is always better then a separated one, and I think this section is hurting for proper releases like your more handsome and popular neighbors.
    The mapping section guys raised this point with garry as soon as he did it. He isn't going to change it back, no matter how messy the forums are going to get. I agree though, the subforums looked better, mapping is a mess at the moment, and i have seen what a mess the modelling section is now.

20. Post #6620
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    Rejoice.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #6621
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    *breaks open the champagne

It's non alchoholic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #6622
    Bitch Plzzz!
    Dennab
    September 2011
    834 Posts
    Disgusting, IronPheonix.

*breaks open the lemonade*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #6623
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Disgusting, IronPheonix.

*breaks open the lemonade*
    I'm t-total. Haven't had a drop now in 3 years.

24. Post #6624
    Bitch Plzzz!
    Dennab
    September 2011
    834 Posts
    Haven't had a drop now in 3 years.
    I don't enjoy to drink either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #6625
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,389 Posts
    somebody explain how start fade pixels works dude i have no idea
    this is critical shit people

26. Post #6626
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    I'm t-total. Haven't had a drop now in 3 years.
    18 in 17 days. I am going to turn into Sphinxa. Guild Hall for my birthday. Hell yeah.

27. Post #6627
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    I don't enjoy to drink either.
    I grew up in an area where people tended to get pissed, then stab one another with improvised weapons. Because of the amount of brutal attacks, the pubs replaced all their glassware with plastic.

Edited:

18 in 17 days. I am going to turn into Sphinxa. Guild Hall for my birthday. Hell yeah.
    Well, i ain't giving you my liver.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #6628
    Facepunch Resident Alcoholic!
    July 2007
    7,785 Posts
    You won't turn into me

I will give you that right when you manage to spend 400 on one weekend alone just drinking non-stop.

29. Post #6629
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    746 Posts
    Sphinxa was not and is not an alcoholic. The joke was never funny, its getting even more annoying now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #6630
    April 2011
    848 Posts
    just bought these babies. trying out the sound as i'm typing and they're pretty good for the money they cost. + i like the design of them. they fit in with the rest of my office.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

31. Post #6631
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    746 Posts
    just bought these babies. trying out the sound as i'm typing and they're pretty good for the money they cost. + i like the design of them. they fit in with the rest of my office.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #6632
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Sphinxa was not and is not an alcoholic. The joke was never funny, its getting even more annoying now.
    I guess we go back to him fornicating with stairs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #6633
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    149 Posts
    Odd day.
    Firstly I'm parking at work in a bit of a rush due to the 3-4 cars or so behind me waiting to find a spot as well. I find one that's a bit risky because the two surrounding vehicles made it narrow but I took the risk anyway. Bad idea, I clip a crane operators SUV but the only damage is on my right turning signal. Fortunately I hardly left a mark on their SUV. The incident must be reported, so the company sends out a safety coordinator and makes an interesting (probably intentional) pick, my father, and I was driving his car. He's more than cool about it though, and I say I will cover the damage costs. Next, the victim shows up to confront me alone, tall black dude and he's cool with it too, noting I'd done less damage than I thought.

Well, lack of luck with cars, maybe we'll do better with trains.

I find the railcar ready to be sent out maybe, mysteriously tidy, and measuring overweight so I clean it up and send it out. Rail crew gives it back saying it's underweight by almost 25 tons. Turns out my scale is busted, and the car was only 2/3 full.
    Dammit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

34. Post #6634
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    Why do you even consider posting here? You're the shittiest poster I've ever met. Please, do yourself a favour and do what DrSalvador did. Get banned.

Edited:

Odd day.
    Firstly I'm parking at work in a bit of a rush due to the 3-4 cars or so behind me waiting to find a spot as well. I find one that's a bit risky because the two surrounding vehicles made it narrow but I took the risk anyway. Bad idea, I clip a crane operators SUV but the only damage is on my right turning signal. Fortunately I hardly left a mark on their SUV. The incident must be reported, so the company sends out a safety coordinator and makes an interesting (probably intentional) pick, my father, and I was driving his car. He's more than cool about it though, and I say I will cover the damage costs. Next, the victim shows up to confront me alone, tall black dude and he's cool with it too, noting I'd done less damage than I thought.

Well, lack of luck with cars, maybe we'll do better with trains.

I find the railcar ready to be sent out maybe, mysteriously tidy, and measuring overweight so I clean it up and send it out. Rail crew gives it back saying it's underweight by almost 25 tons. Turns out my scale is busted, and the car was only 2/3 full.
    Dammit.
    Sorry if this is a dumb post, but uh, do you drive trains / freight trains?

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming / Trolling" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #6635
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    746 Posts
    Why do you even consider posting here? You're the shittiest poster I've ever met. Please, do yourself a favour and do what DrSalvador did. Get banned.
    I don't see anything wrong, I just don't follow everybody else.

You've been banned more than me afaik so maybe you should look at yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

36. Post #6636
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH
    July 2009
    3,959 Posts

37. Post #6637
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    I don't see anything wrong, I just don't follow everybody else.

You've been banned more than me afaik so maybe you should look at yourself.
    Uh, I got banned for a variety of reasons. You just make shitty remarks and don't fit in here at all. Do you even map?

38. Post #6638
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    746 Posts
    Uh, I got banned for a variety of reasons. You just make shitty remarks and don't fit in here at all. Do you even map?
    Yes I do, pm me if you have any more problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #6639
    March 2010
    1,041 Posts
    Now now. There's no reason to rage like that, especially when nobody has even done anything wrong. There was no insulting of anyone, blatant arrogance, rudeness, etc. towards anyone here with Stiveno's post, so there's no reason to start in the first place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #6640
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    Stop picking on everyone !!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)