1. Post #4281
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    what are you sperging about
    why are you still posting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #4282
    I love My Cunt Oven
    August 2010
    4,218 Posts
    what are you sperging about
    dunno but shouldn't you be "sperging" all over your girlfriend- oh wait...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #4283
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,203 Posts
    hey thanks for hte new title people are totally going to ignore me when i have a huge

page stretching

red

huge

title.

cool use of 5 dollars?? i wonder how many times i can get you retards to spend money on me.
    You complain about this section. You insult us. You rate us without posting. You argue with us. You call in backup.

We don't know who you are. You just showed up and told us how we should act in the place where we frequent. Nobody here knows, respects or likes you. This isn't a case of elitism, it's a case of someone coming out of nowhere, trying to boss us around, insulting us, and not expecting retaliation. You've misinterpreted us. See, not many of us really care about ratings. We don't care about your petty insults. We care about the section though; it's a small section, it's a community, and we mostly get along. If you turn up and try to argue with us, we'll all fight back. Fuck with one and the whole pack jumps you.

So what do you do? You get your support. Someone who's barely (if ever) been here, yet still judges us. You could've posted those screenshots yourself, if you wanted to maintain what little respect and dignity you had (emphasis on little, of course). Instead, you summon your partner in crime to defend you fruitlessly. How did that turn out for you, lotus? Not well, apparently.

Then you try to mock people for buying you titles. This isn't for your amusement, it's for ours. See, we're not like you, we don't silently rate people dumb without explaining. Two people clearly are willing to spend their own money just to make you look like a fool. Which you are; a fool. You call us all autistic, but what, exactly, are you doing? You're rating people Dumb as if you're superior, without bringing forth an argument, and when you do muster up the courage to present your argument, it's based on pure myth. This entire section isn't shit, mainly just this thread. So why are you still here? Why call us autistic when you have 10 posts on this forum a day? You've been here since April, yet you already have 700 posts. Surely someone calling people autistic wouldn't be on a video game forum 24/7, right?

I was on your side. I agreed that the mapping section's let itself go a little bit, yet you still rated me Dumb. Do you honestly think that's a good way of getting people to agree with what you have to say? I was the only one here (apart from your little backup soldier) who agreed with what you had to say. I didn't agree with how you said it, but I agreed with the content, yet you still had the nerve to try to act superior. Do you know who you are? You're a fucking retard who is ignored while giving dumb ratings. Do you know who I am? I'm the Fire Wizard.

Now, unless you want to cause more pointless trouble, only shortening the length of time until your inevitable "downfall" (not that there's much to fall, mind), I'd suggest you get the fuck out of the Mapping section and don't look back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #4284
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    I shall await your map with interest lotusking. Although the norm tends to be that if someone annoys me, i go games tester on their maps. Do you like having a page of criticisms and bugs about your map? Tough shit, you will get it anyway (unless i'm on a coding spree)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #4285
    J!m
    I Love Big Gay Dragons
    June 2009
    1,406 Posts
    What's going on in here then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

6. Post #4286
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    What's going on in here then
    Nothing fun. No dragons, whales or kangaroos :(

Boring people complaining that we are a community rather than just automatic map posting machines.

7. Post #4287
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,415 Posts
    that's the sound of another person losing my respect
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #4288
    J!m
    I Love Big Gay Dragons
    June 2009
    1,406 Posts
    Nothing fun. No dragons, whales or kangaroos :(

Boring people complaining that we are a community rather than just automatic map posting machines.
    we should live this place up with some Dragons, whales and kangaroos then

9. Post #4289
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    Aye aye, captain!

HD quality!!!

10. Post #4290
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Action!

11. Post #4291
    April 2012
    357 Posts
    ok what are you sperging about
    Sperging, what is this, Something Awful?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1Zing Zing x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #4292
    J!m
    I Love Big Gay Dragons
    June 2009
    1,406 Posts
    and of course
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #4293
    Wishes he could fit in with the mapping section..
    June 2010
    2,843 Posts
    See, we're not like you, we don't silently rate people dumb without explaining.
    Awesome Map Request thread?

also I just stayed up until 9 AM and then I slept until 5 PM. i feel like a doof :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #4294
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    and of course
    Bad dragon! NO! Don't eat the fireball!. Siiiit...STAY!

15. Post #4295
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH
    July 2009
    3,974 Posts
    Wow. Lotusking, I agreed with you, but when you bring in your friend to post a map for you and come defend you that's kind of pathetic. And I love how you and your friend act like you don't care, yet you keep posting here

16. Post #4296
    "Sounds like something Stiffy would say."
    May 2011
    3,502 Posts
    and of course
    You just spoiled the entire game. HOW COULD YOU?

Then again, it took you forever to get to that point...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

17. Post #4297
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH
    July 2009
    3,974 Posts
    Average deviantart picture
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #4298
    May 2011
    3,502 Posts
    Average deviantart picture
    Meh, I did it with a mouse in GIMP. I can do better on paper. I'm just too lazy to use our scanner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #4299
    J!m
    I Love Big Gay Dragons
    June 2009
    1,406 Posts
    Meh, I did it with a mouse in GIMP. I can do better on paper. I'm just too lazy to use our scanner.
    do eet

20. Post #4300
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH
    July 2009
    3,974 Posts
    This is a really interesting read, might be late on this
    http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=8124
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #4301
    June 2010
    2,843 Posts
    This is a really interesting read, might be late on this
    http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=8124
    Sketching out maps has never really worked out well for me. Either I update the sketch so often that it's more pratical to just wing the map, or I end up ignoring the sketch after 10 minutes.

22. Post #4302
    May 2011
    3,502 Posts
    Sketching out maps has never really worked out well for me. Either I update the sketch so often that it's more pratical to just wing the map, or I end up ignoring the sketch after 10 minutes.
    I sketch out the layout sometimes, and sometimes I actually finish the flow, and sometimes I actually finish the map, Sometimes. Yeah... Works half the time for me. Others, I get the idea and wing it.

23. Post #4303
    I love My Cunt Oven
    August 2010
    4,218 Posts
    I sketched the layout for my abandoned Las Vegas map for L4D2 and it looked nice, until i stopped going by the drawing and my map looked horrible. I just wing it these days.

24. Post #4304
    June 2010
    2,843 Posts
    I sketched the layout for my abandoned Las Vegas map for L4D2 and it looked nice, until i stopped going by the drawing and my map looked horrible. I just wing it these days.
    That was you? I remember seeing that a long time ago before I really got to know the community. Did you ever finish it?

25. Post #4305
    May 2011
    3,502 Posts
    I make cruddy maps that never see the light of day, and the ones that do no one even notices...

26. Post #4306
    I JERK MY COCK UNTIL IT'S SORE TO MLP RULE 34
    July 2010
    3,801 Posts
    I got fed up trying to get the see saw bridge extracted from episode 2. So I ripped it out, course I plan to rig it up, I just wanted the model placements.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

27. Post #4307
    Level Design Portfolio
    November 2009
    2,040 Posts
    Jesus christ, Ownederd. Could you stick yourself any deeper inside of Lotusking? I come back to like 50 comments of that faggot licking the cheese off of Lotusking's penis. Go cry me a river.

Edited:

There are a average group of people that coexist in harmony in this thread. For pages and pages we keep our shit and day to day on-line actives in this thread. Serving it's purpose. Every now and then some butt hurt kids come along, see that they can't fit in. And then cry and rage.

Going to make an official list of retards.

Edited:

hey thanks for hte new title people are totally going to ignore me when i have a huge

page stretching

red

huge

title.

cool use of 5 dollars?? i wonder how many times i can get you retards to spend money on me.
    How's the refugee camp going for you? You waste of space.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

28. Post #4308
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts

Should be interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #4309
    June 2010
    2,843 Posts

Should be interesting.
    Dav0r posted:
    TurtleeyFP posted:
    firs u press 'new' button

then use the block button
    then make a block

congears, you have a map
    can i make modles to put in map? like prefabs?

if so then maps gonna look SHIT HOT

30. Post #4310
    hey
    August 2006
    5,704 Posts
    Jesus christ, Ownederd. Could you stick yourself any deeper inside of Lotusking? I come back to like 50 comments of that faggot licking the cheese off of Lotusking's penis. Go cry me a river.

Edited:

There are a average group of people that coexist in harmony in this thread. For pages and pages we keep our shit and day to day on-line actives in this thread. Serving it's purpose. Every now and then some butt hurt kids come along, see that they can't fit in. And then cry and rage.

Going to make an official list of retards.

Edited:

How's the refugee camp going for you? You waste of space.
    why are you prodding a dead horse even though all i did was lay in a few comments about people being equally as condescending as lotusking and going on about banal crap

it feels like i'm back in middle school
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #4311
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    why are you prodding a dead horse even though all i did was lay in a few comments about people being equally as condescending as lotusking and going on about banal crap

it feels like i'm back in middle school
    GOOD QUESTION
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #4312
    June 2010
    2,843 Posts
    This seems pretty one-sided. A guy says the mapping section is crappy, everyone beats him with sticks. A guy defends him, everyone else beats the two with sticks. If Ownederd was a "respected mapper" this would be playing out really differently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #4313
    hey
    August 2006
    5,704 Posts
    GOOD QUESTION
    coo, but you said that i 'deleted' a bunch of comments on my page even though i had never gotten any (with the most recent one i removed being from wizu, because he loves to go on about pointless crap), except from you, which i never even laid my hands on, and you removed your comments section as a copout

if someone makes a callout thread about you, i sure as hell hope you can advocate for yourself

http://gyazo.com/990d4267fe196a976f1d9623e29de91d

yea this clearly happened over 48 hours ago

34. Post #4314
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    coo, but you said that i 'deleted' a bunch of comments on my page even though i had never gotten any (with the most recent one i removed being from wizu, because he loves to go on about pointless crap), except from you, and you removed your comments section as a copout

if someone makes a callout thread about you, i sure as hell hope you can advocate for yourself
    Oh god the great Pyth makes a mistake from reading countless page comments, what ever shall we do?

Has your 'great fight' fallen so low that this is what you nitpick?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #4315
    hey
    August 2006
    5,704 Posts
    Oh god the great Pyth makes a mistake from reading countless page comments, what ever shall we do?

Has your 'great fight' fallen so low that this is what you nitpick?
    no, you attacked me with some assumption people commented on my page and then you backpedaled

lmao

36. Post #4316
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    no, you attacked me and then you backpedaled

lmao
    Backpedalling is sputtering out a bunch of nonsensical crap to try to explain a fault. I was pretty damn direct about admitting my mistake. And asking a question isn't 'attacking', silly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #4317
    hey
    August 2006
    5,704 Posts
    Backpedalling is sputtering out a bunch of nonsensical crap to try to explain a fault. I was pretty damn direct about admitting my mistake. And asking a question isn't 'attacking', silly.
    then what the hell gave you the impression that i removed a bunch of comments, except that you wanted me to look bad (which is one possible assumption i can make), and then you restricted off your comment section (and now, edited my comments out)

that speaks a lot, dude

i am legitimately worried about you, not in a insulting way either

38. Post #4318
    April 2009
    1,804 Posts
    bloc42_v2 is out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #4319
    June 2010
    2,843 Posts
    bloc42_v2 is out
    golly gee, bill
    another rp_downtown spinoff
    how marvelous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #4320
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    then what the hell gave you the impression that i removed a bunch of comments, except that you wanted me to look bad, and then you restricted off your comment section on your comment (and now, edited my comments out)

that speaks a lot, dude
    I probably saw lotusking's page and linked it with yours seeing as you're both incredibly similar. I removed your comments on my page because they were the product of a mistake and unimportant.

Wanted to make you look bad? Stop playing the victim.