<3<3<3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #4442
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    What do you guys think of the OIFY?
    Nothing more than a pathetic knockoff of SA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #4443
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    Nothing more than a pathetic knockoff of SA
    They why do faggots from the mapping section post in it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #4444
    HASHTAG!
    January 2012
    551 Posts
    Cause it is only the FAGGOT's who do post in it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #4445
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    GameDev does for whatever reason, I do because it's fun to get their panties in a knot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #4446
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,394 Posts
    im bored and i like annoying people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #4447
    I HAVE AN UNUSUALLY SMALL PENIS AND MY POSTS ARE TERRIBLE
    June 2008
    3,039 Posts
    Ha.

Your title explains a lot
    rude
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #4448
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    You are the one with the title...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #4449
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    im bored and i like annoying people
    You can rate all you wan't, Gamedev. Your a faggot-nerd for posting in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #4450
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH
    July 2009
    3,967 Posts
    I posted in there like twice but I'm done. It's a section just for shit-posting p. much
    and it was me being mad about some dude being in love with something from mlp, which is pathetic

Can't we all be friends?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #4451
    April 2012
    355 Posts
    FYAD is better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #4452
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,192 Posts
    It's a section that he has the membership ability to visit. It may be populated by idiots, but going there doesn't make you one. GameDev is one of my favourite posters (god knows why), and I don't dislike him because he posts in OIFY.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #4453
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    It's a section that he has the membership ability to visit. It may be populated by idiots, but going there doesn't make you one. GameDev is one of my favourite posters (god knows why), and I don't dislike him because he posts in OIFY.
    cute
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #4454
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    He is!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #4455
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,192 Posts
    what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #4456
    February 2010
    12,394 Posts
    I think this is the worst display of grammar I've seen in a long time.

Nonetheless, stop being such a prick about some rancid section that me and a bunch of other users post in because we're bored. You're not being forced to read it, so stop complaining about it and get on with your life.

I don't even post in there that often.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #4457
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    750 Posts
    its spreading...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #4458
    February 2010
    12,394 Posts
    Code:
    6:54 PM - GameDev: you don't have to call me a faggot for posting in the oify
    6:55 PM - Daniel: No.
    6:55 PM - Daniel: Your a faggot anyway.
    6:55 PM - GameDev: alright seeya
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #4459
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    I think this is the worst display of grammar I've seen in a long time.

Nonetheless, stop being such a prick about some rancid section that me and a bunch of other users post in because we're bored. You're not being forced to read it, so stop complaining about it and get on with your life.

I don't even post in there that often.
    Ah, you seem really butt-hurt. Sorry little nerd<3

(User was banned for this post ("Idiot" - Dragon))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

20. Post #4460
    February 2010
    12,394 Posts
    Until we actually figure out why you hate me so much, I think I'll save some energy and a few pages of this thread.

21. Post #4461
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    Until we actually figure out why you hate me so much, I think I'll save some energy and a few pages of this thread.
    good idea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #4462
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,192 Posts
    Why is the mapping section so split? I just don't get it. If you don't like someone, you don't have to express it so much, and if you feel the need to express it, explain to them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #4463
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH
    July 2009
    3,967 Posts
    I love everyone!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #4464
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    I support GameDev for non-monetary reasons.

[sup]This message has been paid for by the GameDev Committee, and the Ad Council.[/sup]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

25. Post #4465
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    Why is the mapping section so split? I just don't get it. If you don't like someone, you don't have to express it so much, and if you feel the need to express it, explain to them.
    I'm not going to bitch over some forum on the Internet as to why I hate this pathetic nerd. If he wants to know, he can ask me. If I dislike someone, I will make it very clear. Not going to hide behind a computer screen. If I could meet him in person, I'd say it righ up to his face and I know he'd not do shit. He gains power from being around others. In a crowd he acts out, on his own he's defensless and a kid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #4466
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,192 Posts
    Yap and Blabber v2: Mapper Civil War
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #4467
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    Gamedev, your so cool for rating me dumb over me agreeing with you. Nice one tough guy.

The very fact you picked up on my grammar, shows how much of an elitist faggot you are. Do you not have anything better to do than to correct people here? Like seriously, go out. All you do is sit in and pretend to be a king. I would pay money to meet you in person, I really would. Words cannot express this enough. I would rather use violence.

Edited:

Ps; People may side with you, but, behind closed doors, you've no idea what people say about you.

Edited:

Now, ive already gone completely against the grain and started arguing. I shall stop, sorry thread.

28. Post #4468
    February 2010
    12,394 Posts
    In a crowd he acts out, on his own he's defensless and a kid.
    Who cares if I'm a kid? (Because apparently 15 is still a kid, according to you.)

We're all the same here; we have a voice and an opinion. I come here to work, get advice and tips, and have a good time. This isn't a middle school, grow a pair and stop being ageist.

29. Post #4469
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,192 Posts
    I don't get how he's elitist, when you're the one who complains about what sections he goes to.

And just because someone doesn't go out doesn't mean they're a bad person. I don't go out much when at home yet I have a nice collection of real-life friends. GameDev has a girlfriend, remember.

Threatening to physically hurt someone over a couple of 15* icons on an internet forum isn't what I'd expect a bad man with a killer social life who totally isn't a nerd to be doing, man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #4470
    February 2010
    12,394 Posts
    Ps; People may side with you, but, behind closed doors, you've no idea what people say about you.
    I don't think you realize how much I couldn't care less about this statement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #4471
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    750 Posts
    tl;dr: elitist vs elitist = shitstorm

32. Post #4472
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,192 Posts
    behind closed doors, you've no idea what people say about you.
    I've always liked him, he was one of my first friends from this section :smith:

Edited:

tl;dr: elitist vs elitist = shitstorm
    It's not elitism though, it's one person (who I like) who's going against someone due to their posting habit (who I also like).

I may like both of you, but I'm not going to be biased at all. In my opinion, GameDev is the one who's in the right here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #4473
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    750 Posts
    I've always liked him, he was one of my first friends from this section :smith:

I dont know gamedev and he didnt really do anything, so my comment towards him didnt mean much but mranon doesnt like me because I spoke against him here a few times.

I'm waiting for him to tell me to "not let the door hit me on the way out of this thread" now.

34. Post #4474
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    I don't think you realize how much I couldn't care less what people think about me.
    Careful, last time I said that, Ownederd tried being my self-assigned therapist through multiple PMs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #4475
    February 2010
    12,394 Posts
    Careful, last time I said that, Ownederd tried being my self-assigned therapist through multiple PMs.
    Now with 50% more edited quote specific replies

36. Post #4476
    Jaded
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    Now with 50% more edited quote specific replies

Ladies and gentlemen, please direct your attention to the top left corner.

37. Post #4477
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,192 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #4478
    February 2010
    12,394 Posts

Okay, maybe i have some dignity.

39. Post #4479
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,028 Posts
    I don't get how he's elitist, when you're the one who complains about what sections he goes to.

And just because someone doesn't go out doesn't mean they're a bad person. I don't go out much when at home yet I have a nice collection of real-life friends. GameDev has a girlfriend, remember.

Threatening to physically hurt someone over a couple of 15* icons on an internet forum isn't what I'd expect a bad man with a killer social life who totally isn't a nerd to be doing, man.
    Tyler, when did I ever say I had a "Killer social life" and was a "bad man"? I hang around with a mixed crowd. I get on with everyone. I live an average life. Nothing amazing. I'm certainly not a "bad man". I absolutely despise everything about that guy. He has a seriously high horsed attitude. And has said some extremely elitist things to me, In private, and in the past. At first I let it go, honestly when I was new to all of this, I thought of him like a god. But, then you get to know the guy. How Facepunch works much like most the Internet. Silly children hiding behind screens acting tough because they can't be found. And that pretty much sums him up. He is an elitist child. I'm not "Ageist", the very idea of that is pathetic. I despise you, and as long as I know you, and what you've done, I will have no respect for you, Gamedev. And we won't get along. It's not because of how you post, you post fine. It's not your age, that can't be helped. It's who you are. Within a group, your the big tuff guy that pulls people down, for a laugh. On your own, your a stupid kid fuck who has no defense.

40. Post #4480
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,846 Posts
    Mr Anonymous just seems to hate everyone. He's so hostile all the time; he's probably started more internet fights than anyone else in this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Useful Useful x 1 (list)