1. Post #41
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,261 Posts
    Testan

Some real nice work there, haxxer c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    August 2008
    1,209 Posts
    Anyway to make them less flexible? I really dislike super floppy jello physics.
    Well, i remember i said this somewhere else, some time ago, but i can only say the same:

It may be annoying sometimes, but that way, you can make better poses. You can make INCREDIBLE stuff poses. So.. Did you ever tried to make pose a brick? It's really hard, believe me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #43
    May 2011
    1,586 Posts
    I get that it makes it easier. . . I was wondering if there was a way I could (just for me, or anyone else who wants it) make them less floppy.

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,584 Posts
    Well, i remember i said this somewhere else, some time ago, but i can only say the same:

It may be annoying sometimes, but that way, you can make better poses. You can make INCREDIBLE stuff poses. So.. Did you ever tried to make pose a brick? It's really hard, believe me.
    You know, there is a way to make the physics not all floppy and not stiff as a brick. The way everyone makes stuff super floppy is way too much and you're really never going to need it to be THAT flexible and it just requires more time to pose correctly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

5. Post #45
    July 2010
    5,272 Posts
    I don't think it's that bad. I dial in my poses pretty quick when the model is ridiculously flexible. It doesn't take me more than 3 minutes to get a model in position. That said, non humanoid type things don't work so well with ultra flexible physics. I tried it and very bad things happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

6. Post #46
    July 2011
    320 Posts
    I cannot wait for Kai leng

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,644 Posts
    I cannot wait for Kai leng
    You know, once we get Kai Leng, somebody can hack off and maybe retexture his robotic limbs. Then we can finally get good Deus Ex imitations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #48
    May 2007
    565 Posts
    Am I the only person who noticed that thats the Guardian and not a Centurion in the pack
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

9. Post #49
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,261 Posts
    Working on some woodland camos for the cerbs guys, I hope you don't mind, haxxer

[SUB]because a little variety never hurts[/SUB]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    Is there a model for the    where your on Mars and you unmask one of those soldiers and it looks like a Reaper but not quite    soldier?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51

August 2011
    3 Posts
    I dont know if someone else has asked this, but is anyone working on PM's?
    Sorry for asking, I think these models are the s**t and it's hard to find decent female PM's
    thank for your time and stuff

12. Post #52
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,705 Posts
    Is there a model for the    where your on Mars and you unmask one of those soldiers and it looks like a Reaper but not quite    soldier?
    Yep, but only for one of the suits. There's nothing under the helmet, so it'd be hard to incorporate.

13. Post #53
    May 2011
    1,586 Posts
    Ninja Nub,

I would lose the green visor, it looks. . . bad. On the other hand, the woodland looks great!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,644 Posts
    I dont know if someone else has asked this, but is anyone working on PM's?
    Sorry for asking, I think these models are the s**t and it's hard to find decent female PM's
    thank for your time and stuff
    What, playermodels?

The community generally doesn't really care enough for them to make any. These'd be pretty useful in Spacebuild gamemodes and such though, but I wouldn't really know about that.

Edited:

Ninja Nub,

I would lose the green visor, it looks. . . bad. On the other hand, the woodland looks great!
    I think it looks pretty good. It could do with being either darker or shinier, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    January 2008
    190 Posts
    Testan

Some real nice work there, haxxer c:
    Assault Trooper aka "No time to flirt must dance."

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,268 Posts
    Why do people complain so much about the flexible posing? If it's that bad, just use the advanced duplicator tool, make a handful of basic poses, and then copy them.

17. Post #57
    May 2011
    1,586 Posts
    Why do people complain so much about the flexible posing? If it's that bad, just use the advanced duplicator tool, make a handful of basic poses, and then copy them.
    Because they suck. If you want to use them for physics or anything besides making a screenshot, they are worthless. I like my models to be like the Phys Taggart does. Like the Blacklight models he did, just right on top with flexible legs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    14,647 Posts
    these models have pretty much the same physics as my models do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #59
    May 2011
    1,586 Posts
    these models have pretty much the same physics as my models do
    I'm talking about your Blacklight models. Those physics are perfect.

20. Post #60
    February 2011
    769 Posts
    Working on some woodland camos for the cerbs guys, I hope you don't mind, haxxer

[SUB]because a little variety never hurts[/SUB]
    are you going to release those skins?? they look amazing!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,261 Posts
    are you going to release those skins?? they look amazing!
    Probably, if haxxer gives me permission.

22. Post #62
    February 2007
    10,705 Posts
    Go ahead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    March 2011
    565 Posts
    ME3 Holy Shhht!! Floppy is especially awsome when pose someone holding rifle or some kind of stick.

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,643 Posts
    While I love the ports overall, I did have some issue posing the upper body on the nemesis and phantom. Maybe it's because they're so thin the issues show up.

The bigger models seem to be fine.

25. Post #65
    July 2011
    6 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #66
    May 2011
    1,586 Posts
    Posing is really bad.

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,644 Posts
    Posing is really bad.
    pretty sure that's part of the joke

28. Post #68
    January 2010
    679 Posts
    Probably, if haxxer gives me permission.
    one question? why do you need his permission?,i mean we are taking these models from bioware and putting them in gmod, we should be asking bioware for permission not the person who didn't take the hour and hours to make these great models
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,221 Posts
    one question? why do you need his permission?,i mean we are taking these models from bioware and putting them in gmod, we should be asking bioware for permission not the person who didn't take the hour and hours to make these great models
    But he should still ask for permission.

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,643 Posts
    It's common courtesy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

31. Post #71
    July 2010
    5,272 Posts
    It's respectful but not necessary.

Edited:

Oh god dammit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

32. Post #72
    January 2010
    679 Posts
    It's common courtesy.
    thin should we have enough common courtesy to has bioware if we can port their models, i know we don't with about every game model that's been ported on this site, but still if your asking common courtesy for the person that converted them, shouldn't we do the same for bioware

33. Post #73
    February 2007
    10,705 Posts
    thin should we have enough common courtesy to has bioware if we can port their models, i know we don't with about every game model that's been ported on this site, but still if your asking common courtesy for the person that converted them, shouldn't we do the same for bioware
    I'd be surprised if they even responded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #74
    January 2011
    869 Posts
    Nice work Haxxer. The Atlas would be pretty fun to play with if you ever get around to porting it :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #75
    June 2010
    204 Posts
    Nice work Haxxer. The Atlas would be pretty fun to play with if you ever get around to porting it :)
    You're not HINTING at it or anything. /sarcasm

36. Post #76
    #420 PRAISE IT
    Dennab
    May 2010
    6,280 Posts
    So your saying Ninja should Ask bioware if he could release his cerberus camo skins.... Oh wait no, your saying that haxxer should ask bioware if it's okay that he ports from ME3, Highly doubt they'd respond, I think the only company that ever did notice FP's porting was Bohemia interactive (And then they just told us to stop porting ).... Waaaaait nonono your asking that haxxer should ask the specific modellers and texture artists that worked on these if he can port there models, Yeah I still doubt they'd reply.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    September 2011
    840 Posts
    Could someone reupload that Illusive Man ragdoll? The gamefront link that he was at is down and he's not on Garry'sMod.org or anything.

38. Post #78
    October 2010
    290 Posts
    Could someone reupload that Illusive Man ragdoll? The gamefront link that he was at is down and he's not on Garry'sMod.org or anything.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?qgwmnyvljjm
    Wrong thread to ask, always check the thread for lost models etc.

39. Post #79

March 2012
    8 Posts
    Many thanks for the models! :)

40. Post #80
    July 2007
    74 Posts
    Great work Haxxer, I come back to FP for the first time in I don't even know how long and seeing this definitely makes my day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)