1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,375 Posts
    [release]
    www.dudescast.com

[/release]

[release]Hello and welcome, to DudesCast!

DudesCast is a Whitelisted No-PvP 24/7 Minecraft Server that runs the Tekkit mod pack, aswell Lockette.[/release]

[release]How to connect?

First of all, you need Tekkit, a stand-alone Minecraft client which has alot of cool mods, including IndustrialCraft and Buildcraft with more.

You can download Tekkit here..
    http://www.technicpack.net/launcher/

Secondly, you want to get whitelisted. You must make an application on the forum thread
    Which can be reached here.. (Please note that it may take up to servial hours or more to get whitelisted)
    http://dudescast.com/showthread.php?...plication-form

IP: play.dudescast.com

Once you have installed the Tekkit client, and you're whitelisted, you're ready to join the fun.[/release]

If you're having issues and unable to connect for some reason, let me know and I'll try and help you out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,449 Posts
    Not really liking the meme's on the server website, but still, An FP tekkit server, I'm gonna try it out once I get back from vacation, good luck, seems like a lot of fun! I'm going to make a resource transportation company...

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,375 Posts
    Just wondering what you mean with Memes on the website? I can't find any.

EDIT: I think the server is down for maintence, which is a good time to make a whitelist application if you're intrested to join.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2010
    455 Posts
    Why do I have to register on this forum and fill out this incredibly cheesy form to get whitelisted?

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,375 Posts
    Why do I have to register on this forum and fill out this incredibly cheesy form to get whitelisted?
    It originally wasn't whitelisted, but the large ammount of greifers caused alot of problems. Secondly, I don't have any problem with the application form, though some questions are a bit weird.

EDIT: The server is back online.

6. Post #6
    June 2010
    455 Posts
    I tried to apply for this but apparently my whitelist submission wasn't "creative" enough.

I'm not sure this server is meant for Facepunch.

7. Post #7
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,449 Posts
    I tried to apply for this but apparently my whitelist submission wasn't "creative" enough.

Creative, also known as "make a really long paragraph of pointless ranting. Danta's app was pretty good. I mean seriously, this isn't the voxelbox. I can understand you not trusting people, but this just isn't cool. Loosen up on the whitelisting. I think I'll play another time.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,375 Posts

As from what I understand an admin haven't replied to your post, and if you didn't get applied it was probably because you never mentioned that you understood and agreed to the rules.

But yeah, I dont whitelist people, I'm just a regular player of the community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    June 2010
    455 Posts
    I applied again and got in. This server is actually really fun and I found a few people willing to help me get started.

It's ridiculously easy to get stuff. I spent a few hours making a cobble factory that makes a diamond every few minutes. Soon I should get some more Equivalent Exchange endgame items and I can start working on getting the Buildcraft and IndustrialCraft ones.

After that it will basically be a creative server I guess. I'll mess around and make insane machines. It sounds really fun to make a public teleporter network. Also a machine that craps out diamonds all over spawn would be cool.

TLDR: Whitelisting process stupid, server fun.

10. Post #10
    I AM THE 24TH BEST FLOWSTORM PLAYER!!!!!
    November 2010
    281 Posts
    The account i set up to apply hasn't got the email sent to it yet. Is there a button to resend the verification email?

11. Post #11
    April 2012
    1 Posts
    joining the fun? hears fun... well i really wanna join and i promise im not a bad guy im not griefing and i love playing tekkit with others nice guys (and girls :P) im 12 years old and i had being very happy if i could join

12. Post #12

May 2012
    1 Posts
    Can i be whitelisted? My IGN is LilyLuu

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,375 Posts
    Can i be whitelisted? My IGN is LilyLuu
    You dont post a whitelist application here. Post it on the official forums in the whitelist thread.

14. Post #14
    :-)
    December 2007
    4,135 Posts
    How often do you guys check the whitelist? I haven't seen anyone in recent pages on the forum accepted and I've been waiting for weeks to at least get a reply.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,375 Posts
    I updated the thread. The new website is dudescast.com and the new IP is play.dudescast.com