My manager - Lord_Schrotty
    Art director - TheDark[PL]
    Promoter and a bus repairer - Dead Madman
    FIRST SHIT LORD - UBERMUNCHKIN

Songs

Overpain - Cthulhu awakening Dark ambient

Overpain - Dawn of the universe Space ambient

Overpain - In the deep Mix of space and dark ambient

Overpain - Hounted house Pokestep (not very good)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Winner x 24Dumb x 13Funny x 6Artistic x 2Friendly x 1Disagree x 1Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I once watched a girl get eaten by a horse and it was bad
    December 2008
    5,708 Posts
    Beautiful masterpiece 5/5 would see live and pay extra for album
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Why do I have to live with a cake roll in my arm? ;_;
    November 2009
    2,278 Posts
    This is something never heard before, you have managed to get this genre a place in my heart, I would pay to listen to it. This is just too good to ignore it. Also, I've made the second video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

December 2011
    458 Posts
    The sad thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if people WOULD pay for this and legitimately call it excellent music.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

5. Post #5
    The sad thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if people WOULD pay for this and legitimately call it excellent music.
    Someday it will. People call dubtep a good music. Especially skrillex
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    I'll do whatever you want me to do babe ;)
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    This is real music!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    WOW FANTASTIC BABY! BOOM SHAKALAKA!
    December 2011
    243 Posts
    I love you even more now <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

8. Post #8
    Imma be popular

When i will be popular dj i will mention facepunch sometime, don't you worry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #9

December 2011
    458 Posts
    Someday it will. People call dubtep a good music. Especially skrillex
    Dubstep is probably the only genre I cant call music. A Mac is not an instrument. You cant really do a live performance of dubstep (lets pay money to go see skrillex press a buttan on his mac!!11!) which takes out a ton of the fun.

The main reason I go to live performances is to see the band actually doing something, sitting in awe of the skill in the instrumentals, and laughing when someone forgets a part to a song/cocks up. Also, when the band changes up a song/extends it because its live. EG: this (I was there and it was kicking rad)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Dubstep is probably the only genre I cant call music. A Mac is not an instrument. You cant really do a live performance of dubstep (lets pay money to go see skrillex press a buttan on his mac!!11!) which takes out a ton of the fun.

The main reason I go to live performances is to see the band actually doing something, sitting in awe of the skill in the instrumentals, and laughing when someone forgets a part to a song/cocks up. Also, when the band changes up a song/extends it because its live. EG: this (I was there and it was kicking rad)

I know, but if people go there, it is making money so it is okay. Also, not only skrillex and dubstep artists, look at the deadmau5 for example. I like his music, but his live music is same as skrillex- he just plays button

11. Post #11
    December 2008
    5,708 Posts
    I hate how people generalize the fact that if you produce dubstep you instantly do it on a mac
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

12. Post #12
    I hate how people generalize the fact that if you produce dubstep you instantly do it on a mac
    You can do it on windows too
    Fl studio are there too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    December 2008
    5,708 Posts
    Saying that all dubstep producers use a mac is like saying all guitarists use ukeleles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14

December 2011
    458 Posts
    Alot of popular Dubstep "bands" use a mac, thus the assumption.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Alot of popular Dubstep "bands" use a mac, thus the assumption.
    I use pc

16. Post #16
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    Definition of music: The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.

Dubstep is definitely music, and to say its not is INSANELY arrogant and ignorant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #17
    Definition of music: The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.

Dubstep is definitely music, and to say its not is INSANELY arrogant and ignorant.
    I create music too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts

Seriously though? Are you kidding or what?

19. Post #19
    February 2010
    16,390 Posts

20. Post #20
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,170 Posts
    suddenly i want to kill myself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    suddenly i want to kill myself
    The song did its objective
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #22
    February 2011
    247 Posts
    Now this is dubstep!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    People, discuss my new genre. How did it changed your lives?
    For me it's cured my cancer

24. Post #24
    December 2008
    5,708 Posts
    People, discuss my new genre. How did it changed your lives?
    For me it's cured my cancer
    Almost cured my phobia of flesh-eating horses
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

25. Post #25
    Almost cured my phobia of flesh-eating horses
    Yea? Well for me it cured clownaphobia
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Why do I have to live with a cake roll in my arm? ;_;
    November 2009
    2,278 Posts
    My life has changed about 360 degrees because of this genre.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    December 2008
    5,708 Posts
    My life has changed about 360 degrees because of this genre.
    So it's the same?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,290 Posts

filthy

30. Post #30

31. Post #31
    August 2010
    1,558 Posts
    Saying that all dubstep producers use a mac is like saying all guitarists use ukeleles.
    I wasn't aware the majority of guitarists used ukuleles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    January 2012
    480 Posts
    YEAH LET THE BASS? CANNON KICK IT!

33. Post #33

34. Post #34
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    Overpain, any infos on a new song?

35. Post #35
    Hey guy, i dunno, probably say some info tommorow and update the thread

36. Post #36
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,370 Posts
    Why do I find it creepy, but love it at the same time? Amazing work with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    ask me about my title
    August 2009
    2,760 Posts
    I have heard this and I was there at the beginning. When it goes mainstream it will suck!

Edited:

hipset

39. Post #39
    I have heard this and I was there at the beginning. When it goes mainstream it will suck!

Edited:

hipset
    Hipster crap

40. Post #40
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    It gets better and better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)