1. Post #201
    January 2010
    284 Posts
    Hurr durr i dont like it its shit.
    Please get out of thread, no one likes you here.
    Only you and your friends don't like me here, maybe some others.
    Oh well though i guess i could go cry until i sleep over this thread.
    Tears help you know.
    What the fuck are all you guys talking about if you look closely I was the VERY first supporter of Pokestep, surely I deserve some kind of recognition from Overpain?
    No! not you too! the infection is spreading.

Just kidding. Have a great day everyone.

Well looks like i stole first post of the page again...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #202
    January 2012
    480 Posts
    Your synth-work is better, your melodies are a little more existent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    December 2010
    154 Posts
    This is actually pretty reminiscent of some classical compositions. I would probably listen to it if it were cleaned up more, had some nicer sounds, and had more movement compositionally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #204
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,740 Posts

He now wants you killed, so what kind of death do you want to have?
    A natural death
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #205

Thanks again my art director for the cover for my song.

Also doing POKESTEP song right now about cthulhu, my god and savior, i already got one person to sing, anyone else interested? I need at least 3 person vocals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #206
    January 2012
    480 Posts
    Every person has to sing in the whistle register.

7. Post #207
    June 2010
    115 Posts
    Also doing POKESTEP song right now about cthulhu, my god and savior, i already got one person to sing, anyone else interested? I need at least 3 person vocals.
    I am a horrible singer, please pick me

edit:
    no really
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #208
    I am a horrible singer, please pick me

edit:
    no really
    ;o

Oh and early look to the cthulhu song
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/70490680/demo2.mp3
    At this point he is awakening
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #209
    June 2010
    115 Posts
    I will scream sj;alfasdfkl;s so loud on that track that you will have to modify my volume level to 2 decibels
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #210
    April 2012
    6 Posts
    "Wow this is really unique. I love hearing other original artists here on soundcloud. Let me know if you'd ever like to collaborate. Keep in touch!!! :)"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #211
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    5,554 Posts
    this is horrible sorry js

Edited:

RATE ME WINNER OR JEFF WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND WILL KILL YOU
    hnnnngh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #212
    weed 420 - hi mom - games r 4 nerds - i own - $WAG - *tips fedora* - do u lift?
    October 2007
    12,263 Posts
    sounds like a movie scores for a B-movie about space horrors from 1970

13. Post #213
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    5,554 Posts
    this is horrible sorry js

Edited:

hnnnngh
    lmao u cant disagree with an opinion on something YOUVE created, slick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #214

15. Post #215
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    5,554 Posts
    you're mixing a bunch of shitty beats together saying 'its supposed to be shitty' and calling it a new genre
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    you're mixing a bunch of shitty beats together saying 'its supposed to be shitty' and calling it a new genre
    First of all, this if you didnt seen it, last my creations are ambient.
    Second of all, i have some fans.
    Third of all, what did you created YOURSELF?
    So please, if you don't like this, don't go back to the thread. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #217
    August 2008
    1,532 Posts
    wait, how is this supposed to be a new genre? It's just dark ambient.

18. Post #218
    wait, how is this supposed to be a new genre? It's just dark ambient.
    There are some dubstep elements there too.
    But if it isn't a new genre it as well may be renamed to "overpain ambient creations"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #219
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    5,554 Posts
    First of all, this if you didnt seen it, last my creations are ambient.
    Second of all, i have some fans.
    Third of all, what did you created YOURSELF?
    So please, if you don't like this, don't go back to the thread. Thanks.
    you dont need to create music to criticize it slick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #220
    January 2012
    480 Posts
    Your synths are actually okay, you really just need to learn how to make a melody.

21. Post #221
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,132 Posts
    Thinking of this for some sorta artstyle.

[sub][sub]FIRST SHIT LORD means I spew out shitty art shit like this[/sub][/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #222
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,250 Posts
    this kind of stuff really annoys me. what are you doing other than making criticisms that lack any basis? what could overpain improve on? how can he make the beats 'less shitty' and why is it not a new genre?

he makes alot of music and clearly enjoys it, so your words of criticism bring nothing other than a distasteful dis-encouragement with no true reasoning, with a lack of logic on par with that of racists, homophobes and others that needlessly hate for no good.

you don't solve something by telling it that it's shit, so if you feel so strongly on this subject why not show overpain how it's done. I see this kind of stuff all the time on those shitty corporate music blogs, like pitchfork and NME- constantly slating artists and giving bad reviews to credible and established pieces of music with no reason other than the childish cliches of 'its too poppy' or 'its really awful musically'. is that what you want to grow up to become? a disgusting cynic with a depressive and self destructive mindset that views the world with such limited scope that you can't appreciate what's there without having to give out insults simply because it's not to your tastes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #223
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,764 Posts
    This. This so much. Every damn time.

(Not just HybridTheroy though, alot of people criticize like this)

24. Post #224
    August 2008
    1,532 Posts
    and why is it not a new genre?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_ambient
    Dark ambient is a subgenre of industrial music that features foreboding, ominous, or discordant overtones.

Generally the music tends to evoke a feeling of solitude, melancholy, confinement, and isolation.
    I just think it fits the description quite well. Wasn't saying anything bad about the songs tho, the cthulhu one is pretty cool with lots of nice soundscapes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

25. Post #225

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_ambient

I just think it fits the description quite well. Wasn't saying anything bad about the songs tho, the cthulhu one is pretty cool with lots of nice soundscapes
    Taken in notice. I already redone my Cthulhu song genre to that.

this kind of stuff really annoys me. what are you doing other than making criticisms that lack any basis? what could overpain improve on? how can he make the beats 'less shitty' and why is it not a new genre?

he makes alot of music and clearly enjoys it, so your words of criticism bring nothing other than a distasteful dis-encouragement with no true reasoning, with a lack of logic on par with that of racists, homophobes and others that needlessly hate for no good.

you don't solve something by telling it that it's shit, so if you feel so strongly on this subject why not show overpain how it's done. I see this kind of stuff all the time on those shitty corporate music blogs, like pitchfork and NME- constantly slating artists and giving bad reviews to credible and established pieces of music with no reason other than the childish cliches of 'its too poppy' or 'its really awful musically'. is that what you want to grow up to become? a disgusting cynic with a depressive and self destructive mindset that views the world with such limited scope that you can't appreciate what's there without having to give out insults simply because it's not to your tastes?
    I agree with this. I don't mind critics, if they ACTUALLY gives advice. I'm always open for suggestions, and i always try to fix what is wrong.

Thinking of this for some sorta artstyle.

[sub][sub]FIRST SHIT LORD means I spew out shitty art shit like this[/sub][/sub]
    Thanks ! Updated it to the op

Also i updated the op with songs too

26. Post #226
    I'll do whatever you want me to do babe ;)
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    Cool picture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #227
    Cool picture.
    Yea, thanks to first shit lord for it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #228
    March 2010
    12,132 Posts
    Yea, thanks to first shit lord for it
    Aw, it's nothing, trust me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #229
    Why do I have to live with a cake roll in my arm? ;_;
    November 2009
    2,250 Posts
    Aw, it's nothing, trust me.
    Wanna take over the Art Director position?

30. Post #230
    March 2010
    12,132 Posts
    Wanna take over the Art Director position?
    Does it mean my title is changed to FIRST ARTY SHIT LORD?

If so, ok c:

[sub][sub]I'm kidding bud, you can keep it :>[/sub][/sub]

31. Post #231
    I once watched a girl get eaten by a horse and it was bad
    Dennab
    December 2008
    5,685 Posts

lol i dunno

32. Post #232

lol i dunno
    I put it in op, thanks.

Also a little song beginning i created this morning, worth continuing or not? Main theme would be insanity.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/70490680/New%20stuff.mp3

33. Post #233
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    I dont really like this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #234

35. Post #235
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    Much better.

36. Post #236
    PM ME FOR /TWO\ RUST KEYS!!
    April 2011
    5,735 Posts
    You should like totally make the music for a videogame. Also, that ambient song is calming and i'm replaying it.

37. Post #237
    December 2011
    1,457 Posts
    I think I experienced some PokÚstep in college today. I was looking through the studio computers' hard drives with a friend and we found some, I'll see if I can bounce it and post it here at some point, maybe Wednesday?

Couldn't get to the studio in time. Sorry.

38. Post #238

Hello, i cant make a new version in time, i hope someone would keep this thread alive cause i wouldnt want to necro it

39. Post #239
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    Is this thread going to die?
    Overpain don't let pokestep die!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

40. Post #240
    Is this thread going to die?
    Overpain don't let pokestep die!!
    You all have to keep it alive, cause i sometimes sit to the friends pc, and connect my hdd, but i ca't do it much.
    So you all have to keep this thread alive
    Also, today i had chance to sit all day there (my gf likes my music), so i finished my song.

It need art, someone wants to do it?