1. Post #241
    September 2009
    1,278 Posts
    If you don't have the festive bat, you don't have every available weapon in the game.
    Simple as that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #242
    QUACK
    December 2008
    5,169 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #243
    tell PETA my mink is dragging on the floor
    July 2010
    5,738 Posts
    Unless you count glitched hats, yes.
    It's like $120+ , so no.

4. Post #244
    May 2012
    22 Posts
    No vintage Lo-Fi longwave?
    Sadly not, I really want one to complete my collection......

That hat is not tradable nor giftable, hoping the admins of Kritz could help me a little bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP China Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #245
    April 2011
    8,355 Posts
    Sadly not, I really want one to complete my collection......

That hat is not tradable nor giftable, hoping the admins of Kritz could help me a little bit.
    Send this message to Valve:

rebin gibe trenzmittr hat plz i beg u
    http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/image...lization05.wav
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #246
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,549 Posts
    Unless you count glitched hats, yes.
    no.

They are 120$+.

Ive seen a guy pay 7 buds for one of every vintage hat and misc.

7. Post #247
    May 2012
    22 Posts
    Good weapon, I have 100 of that.

8. Post #248
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    BEHOLD THE GLORY OF MY DEMO SWAG

fuck festives    

9. Post #249
    April 2011
    386 Posts
    I once had a friend who fancied collecting crates.

Here's the old SUF thread I made at the time to raise awareness for him.

He gave it up pretty fast. But I think he still has the crates stored in another account somewhere.

10. Post #250
    im gay
    July 2007
    3,734 Posts
    I once had a friend who fancied collecting crates.

Here's the old SUF thread I made at the time to raise awareness for him.

He gave it up pretty fast. But I think he still has the crates stored in another account somewhere.
    I considered getting one of every series. The only problem is that it wouldn't be very satisfying, because assuming that I can get my hands onto expired series like festive crates (which still exist), I'd have to store them on an alt which will be never used because running TF2 makes them disappear forever.

11. Post #251
    April 2010
    424 Posts
    friend of mine. Guess hes not the only one obsessed with collecting a certain item then
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/fanofangels/

12. Post #252
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    10,018 Posts

DONE! All possible stranges collected. (Not looking forward to #50)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 18 (list)

13. Post #253
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    4,758 Posts

first 50 crates, 4-5 on the other page.

roughly halfway to my goal of 111 s1s.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

14. Post #254
    May 2012
    22 Posts

15. Post #255
    May 2012
    327 Posts

Wow, congrats, man. How much did that set you back? How many of those are actually used, even?

16. Post #256
    March 2011
    1,311 Posts

you motherfucker

I will never get the festive stranges

ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #257
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    10,018 Posts
    Wow, congrats, man. How much did that set you back? How many of those are actually used, even?
    I'm not sure how much it set back, I didn't keep count. I alternate between sets sometime and I plan to try and get a fair use on all of them but the collection was mainly just a challenge for me that I set out to do when stranges first got released.

18. Post #258
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,857 Posts
    more additions to my genuine collection

19. Post #259
    December 2007
    230 Posts

my strange collection so far. (im not trying to get the festives right now)

Scout & Soldier are complete.
    Pyro is missing 3.
    Demoman is missing 4.
    Heavy is missing 4.
    Engineer is missing 8.
    Medic is missing 7.
    Sniper is missing 7.
    Spy is 8.

So in total im missing 41 (plus the 9 festives weapons)

20. Post #260
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,484 Posts

Looking forward to getting all vintage hats (not bills, max or buds and the other rare expensive ones) and all vintage weapons. I already have every normal vintage weapon, and quiet a few of the rarer more expensive ones, like the lugermorph and brass beast.

I hope I can complete this before vintage prices start rising

21. Post #261
    May 2012
    327 Posts
    I'm not sure how much it set back, I didn't keep count. I alternate between sets sometime and I plan to try and get a fair use on all of them but the collection was mainly just a challenge for me that I set out to do when stranges first got released.
    It must be in the hundreds, what with the salvaged and festive ones. Still, good on you for reaching that goal, and may god have mercy on you come #50

Edited:

Looking forward to getting all vintage hats (not bills, max or buds and the other rare expensive ones) and all vintage weapons. I already have every normal vintage weapon, and quiet a few of the rarer more expensive ones, like the lugermorph and brass beast.

I hope I can complete this before vintage prices start rising
    You probably won't have to worry about that. People are so sure their vintage item is worth tons of money that they'll never craft it. In fact, the only way it can go up is if hoarders decide to spike the price, a la BMOC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #262
    May 2012
    22 Posts
    A simple and beautiful set, left 3 are all clean clean(tradale and craftable, no gift tag), and both axes are lvl100.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP China Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

23. Post #263
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,250 Posts
    Dear thread, I give thee life once more:

That makes 165 :)

24. Post #264
    April 2011
    6,371 Posts

I got 14 so far, would've bought a bunch more but I ran out of metal liquids (I had to sell some to get back in :( )
    Hope to collect at least 50 eventually.
    The one that's not genuine is crafted by me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #265
    ~It's only fun if you get a scar out of it~
    May 2012
    2,436 Posts
    I have all the mann-conomy vintages and all of the shogun vintages. I'm currently working on getting the last of the stranges from crate #40 so my strange collection can be complete once again.
    I also have a kunai collection, including a vintage kunai gifted by larolaro.

26. Post #266
    ruins popcorn
    April 2010
    1,690 Posts
    this bag :

http://backpack.teamfortress.org/?id=76561197971384027

Is so much cooler. See how much rare shit you find (do note levels)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #267
    Eh?
    May 2007
    2,326 Posts
    I got every possible Soldier-specific Equippable Item. (Also includes non-all-class items, but shared between two or three, e.g., All Father, Team Captain)
    All craftnumber-less, craftable, tradable, etc.
    (Except the Infernal Impaler, which a craftnumber-less one doesn't exist yet.)

http://www.tf2outpost.com/backpack/7143

28. Post #268
    January 2012
    3,793 Posts
    I got every possible Soldier-specific Equippable Item. (Also includes non-all-class items, but shared between two or three, e.g., All Father, Team Captain)

Dat #5000 medal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)