1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    2,377 Posts
    Uhh, why? First of all, its "She" and second of all, there is nothing wrong or broken about her.
    There is something pretty wrong if he's in the state of mind where he's heavily considering replacing his genitals for practically nothing instead of getting the treatment he deserves.

Also, it's a "he" and he will always remain a male unless science discovers something that completely replaces the biology of a male with a female's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 29Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #122
    Conservative Cunt who fucking loves piss
    November 2007
    11,441 Posts
    It is needed sometimes, for people who's mental health makes them a danger to other people.
    I want to say though that sometimes it should apply when someone threatens themself, however this would not be such a case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    There is something pretty wrong if he's in the state of mind where he's heavily considering replacing his genitals for practically nothing instead of getting the treatment he deserves.

Also, it's a "he" and he will always remain a male unless science discovers something that completely replaces the biology of a male with a female's.
    First of all

http://www.webmd.com/sex/gender-identity-disorder
    http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/917990-overview

Don't post again until you read these. Gender identity is rigid. It can not be changed.

Second of all, you do NOT refer to a transgender person by a pronoun that is to the contrary of their gender identity if you are aware of it. You are referring to the person, not their body. So no, she is not a he. Her physical body is male, but she as a person is in fact a she.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    December 2009
    4,087 Posts

You can't treat gender dysphoria.

Then again, you can't fix stupid, either, as evidenced by your post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #125
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts

What you're doing right there in that certain post is extremely offensive to me and all transgender people everywhere.

Stop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,254 Posts
    What you're doing right there in that certain post is extremely offensive to me and all transgender people everywhere.

Stop.
    i'd be careful using that O word around the privileged. they get really uptight about their free speach!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts

You are very disrespectful and ignorant by choosing to purposefully use the wrong pronoun. Do you not realize how much of an insult it is to the person?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    You are very disrespectful and ignorant by choosing to purposefully use the wrong pronoun. Do you not realize how much of an insult it is to the person?
    something tells me he wouldn't dream of saying it to anyone's face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

9. Post #129
    December 2009
    4,087 Posts
    i'd be careful using that O word around the privileged. they get really uptight about their free speach!!
    wE HAVE FREE SPEECH AND YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE OFFENDED
    sO IF i SAY SOMETHING OFFENSIVE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME A DICK, IT'S RUDE AND OFFENSIVE
    fREE SPEECH MEANS YOU CAN SAY OFFENSIVE SHIT BUT NOBODY CAN CALL YOU OUT FOR IT
    nOW LET ME QUOTE A COMEDIAN BUT IGNORE THE PART WHERE HE SAYS THAT THE PEOPLE SAYING OFFENSIVE SHIT ARE DICKS, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEANIES ARE CALLING ME

Obviously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    993 Posts

Actually we can replace the biology of a male with a female's, and a female's with a male's.

Another idiot to add to my block list
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    4,761 Posts
    This makes me very sad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #132
    Glory To Victotzka
    November 2010
    1,175 Posts

Please leave the thread and take your ignorant and intolerant views with you. You obviously think you're important enough to dictate how a person should live, but you're not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    It's shit like this that makes me a misanthrope.

14. Post #134
    November 2011
    322 Posts
    So if Gender Identity Disorder is a medical condition, what is wrong with the father seeking treatment for his child?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    So if Gender Identity Disorder is a medical condition, what is wrong with the father seeking treatment for his child?
    You completely misunderstand what GID is.

It isn't like a mental problem and can't be fixed with mental therapy because gender identity is rigid and can't be changed.

GID is when you have a gender identity that conflicts with your biological sex. The only real way to treat it is to accommodate the transgender person's body to his or her gender identity.

Trying to cure someone of GID by changing their gender identity is like trying to cure someone of homosexuality by changing their sexuality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

16. Post #136

January 2012
    48 Posts
    He's seeking the WRONG kind if treatment, that's what is wrong.

If you got a brain tumor, you wouldn't amputate your legs. Would you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #137
    November 2011
    322 Posts
    You completely misunderstand what GID is.

It isn't like a mental problem and can't be fixed with mental therapy because gender identity is rigid and can't be changed.

GID is when you have a gender identity that conflicts with your biological sex. The only real way to treat it is to accommodate the transgender person's body to his or her gender identity.

Trying to cure someone of GID by changing their gender identity is like trying to cure someone of homosexuality by changing their sexuality.
    Why is that being used as an argument in your favor? It is completely possible to change your sexuality.

I know from experience, having made that change myself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    Why is that being used as an argument in your favor? It is completely possible to change your sexuality.

That's bullshit right there sir.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

19. Post #139
    November 2011
    322 Posts
    If your worldview is so narrow that you can not accept what I've said as fact, Then I have absolutely no problem with that.

However, when others try to prevent another individual from even considering that there are alternative ways of living out there, that is when I will need to speak up.

It is an incredibly ignorant and, quite frankly, offensive kind of culture that pidgon-holes people into thinking that they have no choices in how they live their lives.

The circumstances of birth have an impact on how a life plays out, however it is the choices made in that life that will ultimately determine your destiny.

To put it in simpler terms, Just because you were "Born That Way" does not mean that you have to live that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    I would like to know the name of the homosexuality treatment facility you went to in order to make this change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #141
    #lmao #owned
    January 2009
    4,407 Posts
    I would like to know the name of the homosexuality treatment facility you went to in order to make this change.
    church
    praise the lord
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

22. Post #142
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,549 Posts
    god

FUCKING

DAMNIT

THIS IS JUST GOING TO PSYCHOLOGICALLY BREAK HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE AND SHE'LL END UP KILLING HERSELF AT THE AGE OF 20 FUCKING CHRIST
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    March 2012
    25 Posts
    Oh boy! Nothing brightens my mood quite like ignorance! Seriously, these kinds of stories depress the hell out of me. The ignorant comments in regards to her gender are also lovely.

I don't see what's so hard to comprehend about the concept of gender identity. She is a female. That's the end of the debate. I view myself as a female, and I am greatly offended when I am referred to as a male. How hard is it to just allow people to be themselves?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

24. Post #144
    April 2011
    1,508 Posts

You are aware that sexuality has NOTHING to do with Gender Identity right? And also the idea of changing your sexuality is bullshit 3-ways to sunday. Either you weren't actually gay, you're lying, or you've repressed it and now will be bitter and come into threads making claims of changing sexua- Oh wait.

Edited:

Oh boy! Nothing brightens my mood quite like ignorance! Seriously, these kinds of stories depress the hell out of me. The ignorant comments in regards to her gender are also lovely.

I don't see what's so hard to comprehend about the concept of gender identity. She is a female. That's the end of the debate. I view myself as a female, and I am greatly offended when I am referred to as a male. How hard is it to just allow people to be themselves?
    "BECAUSE DEY ARE HAVE PENUS AND I PENUS EQWELS DOOD. I NO FROM MI YEARS OF EXPERIANCE AS DOKTUR"

In all seriousness I have no idea, maybe it's just assholes trying to force others to live because they're well, assholes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,549 Posts

If you're going to come in here just to say that kind of shit would you kindly fuck off?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    November 2011
    322 Posts
    church
    praise the lord
    Thanks for being just as ignorant as the people you've been smearing.

"Stop being such intolerant assholes, let people be who they want to be" and then in the same breath "What, you were gay then you became straight? No way, You are full of shit. Its impossible"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14 (list)

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts

"Stop being such intolerant assholes, let people be who they want to be" and then in the same breath "What, you were gay then you became straight? No way, You are full of shit. Its impossible"
    I'm sorry did I ask for a rant?

No, I asked for the name of the facility you went to that cured you of your homosexuality. I'm honestly curious as to what facility exists that can actually do this successfully. Don't dance around my question.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

28. Post #148
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,549 Posts

Because sexuality is fairly rigid you doofus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

29. Post #149
    April 2011
    1,508 Posts

Because it is impossible. Mind backing up your statements with more than "I swear guys! I was gay and now i'm not!"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts

false equivalency.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    April 2011
    1,508 Posts
    I'm sorry did I ask for a rant?

No, I asked for the name of the facility you went to that cured you of your homosexuality. I'm honestly curious as to what facility exists that can actually do this successfully. Don't dance around my question.
    I agree, I too am curious of this facility.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #152
    November 2011
    322 Posts
    I hardly think two sentences qualifies as a rant.

To address your question, which is offensive I remind you, I never went to any sort of facility.

There was no professional help involved. No outside parties, no doctors of any kind, no members of any church. No social pressure to change, no family pressure to change.

Does that adequately answer your question?

EDIT:

Because it is impossible. Mind backing up your statements with more than "I swear guys! I was gay and now i'm not!"?
    Do you want newspaper clippings? Seriously, what kind of proof could I produce that would convince you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    #lmao #owned
    January 2009
    4,407 Posts

what the hell is this
    it was a joke man chill out

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    I hardly think two sentences qualifies as a rant.

To address your question, which is offensive I remind you, I never went to any sort of facility.

There was no professional help involved. No outside parties, no doctors of any kind, no members of any church. No social pressure to change, no family pressure to change.

Does that adequately answer your question?
    Ok then. Next question:

What drove you to change your own sexuality?

35. Post #155
    April 2011
    1,508 Posts
    -snipz-

36. Post #156
    beep
    January 2006
    7,341 Posts
    Ok then. Next question:

dora the explorer (a joke from the other thread about GID that claimed that the trans child apparently became trans due to watching dora the explorer at an early age.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #157
    November 2011
    322 Posts
    Ok then. Next question:

The most factored answer would be "I did not like who I was"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    So yeah SaltyWaters I ask about what drove you to change your own sexuality because it really strikes me as odd that there are homosexuals out in the world that have committed suicide over the nonacceptance they receive for being homosexual and that they can't change it.

And yet here you are claiming you had absolutely no reason to change. "No outside parties, no doctors of any kind, no members of any church. No social pressure to change, no family pressure to change." Why is it that there are homosexuals who do have massive social pressure to change but they can't and yet you supposedly changed your sexuality on a whim?

Oh speak of the devil you already posted. Really not satisfied with your answer btw.

Edited:

To be perfectly honest I think you are just trolling us.

Edited:

And to put it in a more extreme sense, there are homosexuals in the world who live in places where homosexuality is illegal and even punishable by death. Why is it that these people can't simply change their sexuality, when in some cases there lives may actually depend on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

39. Post #159
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,417 Posts
    It's a sad day when a court rules that being a good parent is wrong. This also sets a dangerous precedent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts

Jesus christ how much bullshit can you spew? I've tried and it hasn't worked, it is NOT possible to change my gender identity.

Edited:

If your worldview is so narrow that you can not accept what I've said as fact, Then I have absolutely no problem with that.

However, when others try to prevent another individual from even considering that there are alternative ways of living out there, that is when I will need to speak up.

It is an incredibly ignorant and, quite frankly, offensive kind of culture that pidgon-holes people into thinking that they have no choices in how they live their lives.

The circumstances of birth have an impact on how a life plays out, however it is the choices made in that life that will ultimately determine your destiny.

To put it in simpler terms, Just because you were "Born That Way" does not mean that you have to live that way.
    It is incredibly ignorant to think that we can just change our gender identity on a whim. Claiming you can change your sexuality and gender identity is just so much bullshit. I'm guessing you would rather force me to live as a male and kill myself before I reach 18 than seek treatment and live happily as a transitioned female.

Edited:

The most factored answer would be "I did not like who I was"
    You were obviously never gay or instead tried to repress it. If you did repress it, then being gay will probably come up later in life as you try to live a lie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 10Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)