1. Post #1
    December 2009
    897 Posts
    just wondering if its possible to import SF x TK models to gmod
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    May 2011
    21 Posts
    We need this. *nod*

3. Post #3
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,881 Posts
    Well, the models can be exported from the game with the rigging intact, so yes, it's possible to get these models. But I've got too many requests to deal with (and making flexes manually is a bugger), so if anyone wants models from this game, they'll have to ask someone else -- unless of course one of you wants to work on one, in that case I can supply the models. Keep in mind that the textures are grayscaled, though, due to the game's texture-colouring system (a la Soul Calibur IV/V's models).

4. Post #4
    January 2012
    260 Posts
    Well, the models can be exported from the game with the rigging intact, so yes, it's possible to get these models. But I've got too many requests to deal with (and making flexes manually is a bugger), so if anyone wants models from this game, they'll have to ask someone else -- unless of course one of you wants to work on one, in that case I can supply the models. Keep in mind that the textures are grayscaled, though, due to the game's texture-colouring system (a la Soul Calibur IV/V's models).
    So we have to color the textures ourselves or...?

I guess if you can get me the models for Ogre and Juri, I'll see how to work with them.

5. Post #5
    July 2008
    38 Posts
    julia from street fighter vs tekken

format Obj

DOWNLOAD :
    http://www.mediafire.com/?amdaigv44be15a1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    February 2011
    195 Posts
    What about the "Disc-Locked-Content" inside the game? Can we get that Fat Megaman?

7. Post #7
    July 2011
    489 Posts
    I'm waiting for Guile...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    I think it's about time we had Street Fighter models. I mean, Ryu is in there, and Ryu practically is the face of Fighting Games.

9. Post #9
    January 2012
    260 Posts
    I think it's about time we had Street Fighter models. I mean, Ryu is in there, and Ryu practically is the face of Fighting Games.
    I feel like Ryu... is kind of boring...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

10. Post #10
    July 2011
    489 Posts
    ಠ_ಠ
    You srs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    July 2010
    442 Posts
    ಠ_ಠ
    You srs?
    Compared to everyone else which ranges from a red skinned turkish oil wrestler, a skin tight secret operative agent, a giant Russian that is known to wrestle bears, and a hindu that has the ability to stretch any body part, Ryu kind of looks boring compared to that. Doesn't mean he's still not fun to play though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #12
    January 2012
    260 Posts
    Compared to everyone else which ranges from a red skinned turkish oil wrestler, a skin tight secret operative agent, a giant Russian that is known to wrestle bears, and a hindu that has the ability to stretch any body part, Ryu kind of looks boring compared to that. Doesn't mean he's still not fun to play though.
    This is true.

Ryu's range of attacks and easy pickup is what makes him fun, but when it comes to backstory, personality, appearance, especially in comparison to the other characters, even those who share his movesets to a degree, like Ken and Akuma, stick out a lot more than he does.

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    July 2011
    273 Posts
    This is true.

Ryu's range of attacks and easy pickup is what makes him fun, but when it comes to backstory, personality, appearance, especially in comparison to the other characters, even those who share his movesets to a degree, like Ken and Akuma, stick out a lot more than he does.
    I guess the game series needs at least one normal character. A lot of great franchises do have their straight-man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Agreed. I'm more M.Bison type.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    February 2011
    195 Posts
    Ryu may look "boring" because itīs your average fighter in fighting games. But a model of him itīs always a good idea. [I was expecting for Dan...]

16. Post #16
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Bumped.

Still wondering about M.Bison if anyone will rig him.

17. Post #17
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Bumped.

Bison itīs already in Gmod, roland maked him, but i donīt know where did it ended the link anyway. I donīt see probabilities of some1 porting him again since heīs already maked. Itīs better doing the models of the characters that they donīt have any model "for now in gmod", like for example, the 90% of the cast of Tekken & Street Fighter

18. Post #18
    October 2011
    95 Posts
    Bumped.

BISOOOOOOON!!!!
    we must start a thread at some point to compile all fighting game characters (you know when theres enough done to make a list)

19. Post #19
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    BISOOOOOOON!!!!
    we must start a thread at some point to compile all fighting game characters (you know when theres enough done to make a list)
    Obvious that Ryu is going to be the first listed

20. Post #20
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Not at all, so far the SF fans on FP want other characters more than Ryu, for example, Juri or Chun-Li.

As i said before BISON itīs in Gmod, alongside with Zangief, Cammy & maybe another character i donīt remember, so far, only 3 SF characters.

21. Post #21
    July 2011
    489 Posts
    Not at all, so far the SF fans on FP want other characters more than Ryu, for example, Juri or Chun-Li.

As i said before BISON itīs in Gmod, alongside with Zangief, Cammy & maybe another character i donīt remember, so far, only 3 SF characters.
    I'm pretty sure people want the newer Bison.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,884 Posts
    Aren't SFIV models the same as the SFvsTEk ones?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,881 Posts
    Aren't SFIV models the same as the SFvsTEk ones?
    Pretty much, yes. I'll check M. Bison just to make sure.

24. Post #24
    October 2011
    95 Posts
    Hell no, guile all the way because he is for AMERICA!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    January 2012
    260 Posts
    Hell no, guile all the way because he is for AMERICA!!!
    And his theme goes with everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    October 2011
    95 Posts
    And his theme goes with everything.
    Lol exactly so why not have him be on top. Swag!

27. Post #27
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Correction.

28. Post #28
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    I wonder, just who do people believe the face of the fighting game genre is? Ryu, Kazuya, Scorpion, or... someone else?

But back on topic, yes, we need these models. There are only a few characters from fighting games out there.

29. Post #29
    July 2010
    5,359 Posts
    Ryu then Scorpion. Everybody knows Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. Tekken is one of those games that only hardcore gamers really give a shit about.

30. Post #30
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Ryu then Scorpion. Everybody knows Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. Tekken is one of those games that only hardcore gamers really give a shit about.
    Please, Sub Zero is kickass and you know it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Because MK & Street Fighter itīs like press 4, 3 buttons, a super combo, & with combination of QCF, QCB, DP, RDP & so on, nothing more. Aside i like MK (Street Fighter not too much) I like more Tekken because you need to press various buttons, not just and easy combination that every1 can know in the first day of gameplay.

But anyway, back on topic, i do suggest exporting some of the characters available on XNALara to be converted into Gmod format, what i try to say, itīs exporting that files, using the 3d program & so on, excuse me if iīm not the best explaining about 3d program, but i think you got the idea.

Bye
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    Sora, you're saying to take the XNALara models and convert them to Gmod? Perhaps the XNALara models have the bones and all those troublesome parts fixed, so it could be easier for conversion.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    823 Posts
    Sora, you're saying to take the XNALara models and convert them to Gmod? Perhaps the XNALara models have the bones and all those troublesome parts fixed, so it could be easier for conversion.
    Yes, but if you were to do that you'd need to get permission from the people who converted them to XNALara, since they've re-done the rigging.

34. Post #34
    October 2011
    95 Posts
    Me find this, me would like to see it if possible, because me primal instincts say need. oga unga!

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...3r-d4ulpff.png

(i didnt want to post the pic because it was too big and im not sure how to hide it or scale it down)

Here is the link in his description: http://www.deviantart.com/users/outg...c2yli65dbvt658

Also here is the link to his page just in case: http://ik1l73r.deviantart.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Yes, but if you were to do that you'd need to get permission from the people who converted them to XNALara, since they've re-done the rigging.
    Well, i donīt know how to convert them just an idea, heh heh.

Iīm not registered yet on the XNALara forums, so maybe i can make a try & told them if we can convert them to Gmod

36. Post #36
    January 2012
    54 Posts
    hopefully some makes some of these and put them in order in files
    couldnt download julia

37. Post #37
    July 2008
    38 Posts
    Lili From Street Fighter X Tekken

Download Format Obj :
    http://www.mediafire.com/?5eya4556tc0ukk5

Elena From Street Fighter X Tekken

Download Format Obj :
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ij6ntnevn12ec4u

38. Post #38
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts

What is she/he. I think of shemale

39. Post #39
    February 2008
    26 Posts
    thks very good all model

40. Post #40
    October 2011
    95 Posts
    What is she/he. I think of shemale
    I think of other things........