1. Post #81
    October 2010
    11,172 Posts
    I got the Juri model from SF4 but I like the one in SFxT better, you guys can call me "dumb" because I think your make believe waifu is a slut but I'm trying to do something that's gonna benefit all us in this thread so stop bitching
    You are the one who started this.

Edited:

Anyway, PC version is out, does that mean it will be easier to do it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    January 2012
    258 Posts
    I got the Juri model from SF4 but I like the one in SFxT better, you guys can call me "dumb" because I think your make believe waifu is a slut but I'm trying to do something that's gonna benefit all us in this thread so stop bitching
    And all us in the thread including people who want the characters that you called shit? Dont you think your jumping to conclusions just a little bit...?

Anyways, I think the models between SF4 and SFxT for Juri are similar enough to be passed as the same. I wouldnt worry about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,994 Posts
    I'm gay, so your insult doesn't bother me, also that everyone has their own tastes, you may hate all the women in the game besides Juri, but others might like others. I mean yea you've got the right to tell others your opinions on other characters and all, but you're acting like an ass. No one here is bitching besides you, also who said you're going to become successful with the port? How is this going to benefit us all? What if others want different characters other than Juri? What if you port the ragdoll, but don't fix major problems with it? Then what? Asking help here will probably not happen due to the way you've been acting the past few posts made here in this thread.

4. Post #84
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Also, I am going to buy the PC version of S x T and see how the models are.

(You can go on steam and find game models. How did you think they found the models for COD? or Dino D-Day?

5. Post #85
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,835 Posts
    Also, I am going to buy the PC version of S x T and see how the models are.

(You can go on steam and find game models. How did you think they found the models for COD? or Dino D-Day?
    Models are the exact same as the PS3/360 version, just byte-swapped. Which means they're just as easily extractable as the original version's are.

6. Post #86

May 2012
    5 Posts
    Disregarding all the autism ITT, I've got the models and started my work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    I'll be waiting for Juri with bated breath then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    January 2012
    258 Posts
    I wish you luck then... do be a bit more polite in the future though. Hope to see some progress.

9. Post #89
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Models are the exact same as the PS3/360 version, just byte-swapped. Which means they're just as easily extractable as the original version's are.
    I overlooked those models and as I was wrong..

10. Post #90
    December 2009
    897 Posts
    i hope this dream become true one day, these forums needs something new and not the same shit (custom soldiers) like everyday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #91
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    One thing I imagine if Poison is ever ported into gmod, soldier would fall in love with her.

12. Post #92
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    One thing I imagine if Poison is ever ported into gmod, soldier would fall in love with her.
    Because of the whip? I'd agree with you there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    January 2012
    54 Posts
    has anyone port them to gmod easily now?

14. Post #94
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Because of the whip? I'd agree with you there.
    Indeed, Marioman, she does have a riding crop like the soldier's disciplinary action.

15. Post #95
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    i hope this dream become true one day, these forums needs something new and not the same shit (custom soldiers) like everyday

Or SWEPS spamming garrysmod.org... ugh. Seriously we need these models...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    October 2011
    95 Posts
    Or SWEPS spamming garrysmod.org... ugh. Seriously we need these models...
    Agree with you both times 3

17. Post #97
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Agree with you both times 3
    Or the shit "Kill Breen" or Disemberment mod, or PORTAL GUN THAT WORKS!!!!!!11!1.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    January 2011
    32 Posts
    http://www.mediafire.com/?53acqfndg511an1
    Guile's been made poseable in XNA Lara. Any chance of a GMod version?

19. Post #99
    September 2011
    165 Posts
    well, it is possible to convert those,.. only thing is no one would ,.
    I tried converting and rigging a model from Xnalara and it works,.

20. Post #100
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    well, it is possible to convert those,.. only thing is no one would ,.
    I tried converting and rigging a model from Xnalara and it works,.
    It works? Wow I never thought of that

21. Post #101
    January 2011
    1,003 Posts
    Is someone going to do Poison?

22. Post #102
    September 2011
    165 Posts
    It works? Wow I never thought of that
    yeah, I already did a model but I can't figure out how to put converted xnalara textures on it,
    I'm just a newbie and I just started to learn this modeling stuff 3 days ago,..

23. Post #103
    September 2011
    2,009 Posts
    yeah, I already did a model but I can't figure out how to put converted xnalara textures on it,
    I'm just a newbie and I just started to learn this modeling stuff 3 days ago,..
    Depending on what format the textures are in, I could probably convert them for you if necessary.

24. Post #104
    September 2011
    165 Posts
    Depending on what format the textures are in, I could probably convert them for you if necessary.

they are in .tga and .dds format, I already converted them to .vtf and tried to use it on the model.
    It seems that I can't directly use the converted materials for the model on Gmod,. I'll try to search for work arounds later,. or find a way to extract the mats/textures in 3dsmax,.

25. Post #105
    September 2011
    2,009 Posts
    they are in .tga and .dds format, I already converted them to .vtf and tried to use it on the model.
    It seems that I can't directly use the converted materials for the model on Gmod,. I'll try to search for work arounds later,. or find a way to extract the mats/textures in 3dsmax,.
    Try assigning the textures to the model through the .VMT files. If you just try assigning the .VTF files themselves to the model, you won't get the desired result after compiling the model in question.

26. Post #106

September 2011
    171 Posts
    http://www.mediafire.com/?53acqfndg511an1
    Guile's been made poseable in XNA Lara. Any chance of a GMod version?
    You don't really need to convert SF4 xnalara models when you can get the actual game assets from the game itself. The tools are all already available.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    January 2011
    32 Posts
    ^I just assumed that converting from XNALara to GMod was simpler than rigging it from scratch, but I could be wrong.
    And honestly, it's also another way for me to shout "GUYS. MAKE GUILE FOR GMOD" while looking like I'm contributing something.

28. Post #108

February 2010
    36 Posts
    Well, getting the models from XNALara, from what ive heard, its easy, you just port the model to your 3d model program setup, rig it for Gmod, add all the stuff you want (face, eye, finger, toe posing) & done. From the game you just cut the step of porting it from XNALara, but the rest of the steps are the same. IF im wrong sorry, its the way i understand this =S
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #109

September 2011
    171 Posts
    ^No you're right. That's pretty much it. Just saying why port using xnalara ports when you can port using the game files.

30. Post #110
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    ^I just assumed that converting from XNALara to GMod was simpler than rigging it from scratch, but I could be wrong.
    And honestly, it's also another way for me to shout "GUYS. MAKE GUILE FOR GMOD" while looking like I'm contributing something.
    And if there is another way for me to say "GUYS. MAKE A BETTER M.BISON FOR GMOD" while I'm waiting.

31. Post #111

June 2012
    1 Posts
    Words cannot describe how awkward she looks in that picture. Other than that, nice job on the port.

32. Post #112
    August 2009
    410 Posts
    any news?

33. Post #113
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    Apparently, both XNALARA and MMD (Or MND) programs have these models. They do not, however, have the best face posing or graphics. Now, why do we not have these Street Fighter models for Garry's Mod? Perhaps people are just busy, but then again, it has been a long time since progress has been made in this thread. The only thing that has been done is that someone has been posting pictures from XNALARA models here, and someone has said that they are working on a model. That was long ago.

Street Fighter is the crown jewel in the fighting game series. Imagine the possibilities of having the World Warriors posed in incredible shots that may be remembered for times to come. I can certainly imagine, and I thought the users here at Facepunch would jump on an opportunity to make themselves more well-known. I implore you people: get something done. Get something ported.

EDIT: I mean, for crying out loud, will you look at the potential the characters of the series have? Surely the "artistic" ones with the "artistic" minds would enjoy having the women to "pose" with. Why, they would need a base and a model so they can "adjust" it to suit their "poses", but they can't do that if nothing gets done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #114
    July 2010
    442 Posts
    I'd be happy to help out with porting the models, if I knew how and where to begin.

35. Post #115

April 2012
    4 Posts
    you can open the pc model file located in Street fighter x tekken/resourse/CMN/battle/chara/
    it will be in an emo format and you open it in sf4 explorer and then extract it.

you can get sf4 explorer here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sf4...b.exe/download

36. Post #116
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,433 Posts
    Does anyone have Chun-Li's swap costume? Perhaps we could have that?

(we also need a Chun-Li with better bones.)

37. Post #117
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Does anyone have Chun-Li's swap costume? Perhaps we could have that?

(we also need a Chun-Li with better bones.)
    Wait, there's a Chun-Li model?

38. Post #118

December 2010
    16 Posts
    you can open the pc model file located in Street fighter x tekken/resourse/CMN/battle/chara/
    it will be in an emo format and you open it in sf4 explorer and then extract it.

you can get sf4 explorer here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sf4...b.exe/download
    You can actually port the model with the original rig, the problem is the 128 bones limit in source engine and each model in SFIV games has at least 250 bones.

Basically you have to discard face and hair bones and rerig some parts to fit the source engine restrictions.

See ya.

39. Post #119
    February 2011
    54 Posts
    Would the OP happen to have a rigged version of Elena? For Maya.