1. Post #1641
    June 2011
    51 Posts
    I'm getting tired of dying. I've made it about 12k out before starving, but I can never find a sngle mushroom or even grass. I've found underground farms someone else made, but I had no seed to plant. Also, cows, pigs, and chickens do not drop food. No one will help me. This is literally my eight time I try. No one will help me on the server. WTF DO I DO?
    Don't bother asking people for help on the chat because that's never gonna happen. Just go box some skeletons. That's pretty much all you need, especially if you've already found old farms.

Edit: Also I really don't understand why so many people insist on walking out of spawn when there's usually at least one working nether portal SOMEWHERE in the vicinity, unless someone's purposefully hunted every last one down recently (and there's quite a few strewn about so I doubt it, usually just the ones right at the exit get broken). I don't know if it's just me but the ghast spawn rate seems incredibly low so unless you habitually jump off ledges without looking or poke mutants wandering around with swords it's not that dangerous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #1642
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,224 Posts
    Kill skeletons, take bone and make into bonemeal, use on ground and then use wood tools to make wheat / bread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1643
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,056 Posts
    I'm getting tired of dying. I've made it about 12k out before starving, but I can never find a sngle mushroom or even grass. I've found underground farms someone else made, but I had no seed to plant. Also, cows, pigs, and chickens do not drop food. No one will help me. This is literally my eight time I try. No one will help me on the server. WTF DO I DO?
    Kill a skeleton to get bone meal, you can get grass that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #1644
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    517 Posts
    The best way i found to survive was get into nether asap wander as far as possible picking up mushrooms along walkways created by people find nether, teleport cut tree, make bowl make mushroom soup go to nether carry on picking i have enough food now to last me a year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1645
    September 2010
    6,669 Posts
    IIRC There's a public base with wheat and melon at 652x
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

6. Post #1646

April 2012
    56 Posts
    Ah, you are FP to.

I sended you PM with some small hideouts I have/had/used close to spawn which still had stuff 3 days ago, hopefully 1 still has food, expect many to be raided. (I wanted to see xcc2's place myself, so went near spawn for a while.)

As they will not last long anyway, they might help you out.

edit: Hmm, the "send Messages" folder does not show me a message. If I you did not receive one tell me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events

7. Post #1647
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,966 Posts
    Two friends and I built a nice house/farm and such on this server. We left for a day and came back to nothing missing but our giant 9x9x9 melon had been..made into a house

Here have some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/3I6Ek
    why did you build it like 2k from spawn?
    also i took a bite out of the wall and stole the bed

Edited:

I just went on 2b2t after state testing and since I was drained and tired, I fell for the old /kill stats trick.

~-13000x, -150z.

All my stuff, if you're in the area.

4/23/12
    Never forget.

Edited:

Forgot to mention, if it's not there, just keep going further -x.
    /killstats doesen't work anymore you liar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1648

April 2012
    56 Posts
    /killstats doesen't work anymore you liar
    I just tried on a test local server (complete vanilla) + browser client (also complete vanilla)
    both "\killstats" and "\kill stats" killed me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1649
    June 2011
    150 Posts
    Logged on facing my farm, what was full when I logged off. Noticed that -ALL- my wheat was gone. So I ran to my chests that was full of food only to find about 9 watermelons left.
    The base is still in good shape, but I decided to move. Here's the cords of it I'm sure there's some food still in there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #1650
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,181 Posts
    Thanks for your shit, keirbrennan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

11. Post #1651
    June 2011
    150 Posts
    Thanks for your shit, keirbrennan
    I didn't even notice the TNT behind me. Too busy talking about a fucking box
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #1652
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,181 Posts
    If anybody wants to see the lava-filled craters that once was keirbrennan/ragexzon's base, go to
    (X) 20540 (Y) 45 (Z) 1500
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #1653
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts

My underground farm, u mead lagfags?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #1654
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,380 Posts
    I find it improbable that you've made it to 12k and haven't come across any food whatsoever to keep you going. I've found bases loaded with food before that weren't even 2k out. I also found some mushrooms and now I got food to last me for years. Hell, I haven't even made it to 10k and I have iron armor/tools and tons of food.

Also, cows have a 100% chance of dropping at least 1 steak, so I don't know what you mean when you said cows dropped no food.

"No one will help me on the server" - I don't know what to make of this. Nobody wants anything to do with other people half the time. If you tell someone your coords they will just kill you, so it's not going to happen.

I kindly asked someone at spawn for food and they gave me 4 bread. Not much right? I only jumped when I had to. If I see a cliff, I walk around it and not try to scale the cliff face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #1655
    February 2010
    497 Posts
    Just wanted to practice some digital painting.

It's very rough though, only spent a hour or so on it. Might work on it a bit more later.

(here's the image I used as a guide, just outside the spawn building thing.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 12Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #1656

September 2011
    213 Posts
    It looks good,although I think it should say something different to "Hardcore Minecraft Survival"

The base is still in good shape

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #1657
    August 2009
    175 Posts

I like how even though your texture pack makes the sun round you still decided to make the sun a square.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #1658
    June 2011
    150 Posts
    It looks good,although I think it should say something different to "Hardcore Minecraft Survival"

Well fuck. Not going back there anytime soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #1659
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,012 Posts
    Hey xcc2, can you have some clean up the lava in the castle, because i was walking through one of the hallways of the castle with everything i own on me, i fell through a hole in the floor, landed in some lava, and logged out before I could die; so could you kindly do that so the lava doesn't eat all my iron and golden apples when i try to log back in and promptly burn to death?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #1660
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,723 Posts
    Is there anyone that knows coords of bases around 20k, 20k?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #1661
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    6,774 Posts
    Hey xcc2, can you have some clean up the lava in the castle, because i was walking through one of the hallways of the castle with everything i own on me, and i fell through a hole in the floor and landed in some lava, and logged out before I could die, and I don't want the lava to eat all my iron and golden apples when i try to log back in.
    Get over it. That place is desolate now, don't go near it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #1662
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    405 Posts
    Is the server not using Smart Movement anymore?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #1663
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,181 Posts
    When the next update hits, writable books are gonna be added. This is gonna change 2b2t a bit, I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #1664
    my portfolio
    Dennab
    April 2012
    1,392 Posts
    When the next update hits, writable books are gonna be added. This is gonna change 2b2t a bit, I think.
    I wonder what people will write in every book.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

25. Post #1665
    Follow me on github!
    January 2009
    2,619 Posts
    I wonder what people will write in every book.
    I think Ill write a client to upload a whole book to a server
    That would be fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #1666

July 2010
    2,044 Posts
    I think Ill write a client to upload a whole book to a server
    That would be fun.
    Theres a total of 50 pages per book.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #1667
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,012 Posts
    Get over it. That place is desolate now, don't go near it.
    Great I get to start all over again now, when I was all packed ready to leave and find some refuge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #1668
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,850 Posts
    I know what i'll have

2b2t erotica.

"Oh lava, please fill me up" said the massive TNT hole in the wall of Mini's base. Instantly, her insides were filled with the greifer's massive...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

29. Post #1669
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,057 Posts
    finally fox and i will be able to record our sexy stories and spread them around for all to enjoy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #1670
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,026 Posts
    Nearly done.

Also somebody stopped by the place and did nothing but release all of the chickens and burn all of the eggs.
    Absolutely everything else was intact. I can't even begin to comprehend why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

31. Post #1671
    July 2008
    40 Posts
    Nearly done.

Also somebody stopped by the place and did nothing but release all of the chickens and burn all of the eggs.
    I imagine it's something like this:

(User was banned for this post ("Image macro" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #1672
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,012 Posts
    so where do I go now that both my homes have been destoryed?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #1673
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,594 Posts
    Nearly done.

Clearly they possess a true eye and appreciation for quality architecture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #1674
    April 2012
    106 Posts
    so where do I go now that both my homes have been destoryed?
    You go to a mountain top.
    Train, gather weapons.
    Go burn down the homes of those who destroyed yours.
    I'm sure you'd have followers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #1675
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,775 Posts
    Why do my completely hidden bedrock level forts keep getting filled with lava! Im building 10k out!

36. Post #1676
    March 2008
    3,188 Posts
    Youre not building out far enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #1677
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,057 Posts
    Why do my completely hidden bedrock level forts keep getting filled with lava! Im building 10k out!
    Build 50k+ out, plus no matter where you put your base it's easy as hell to xray it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #1678
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    17,054 Posts
    you're not building close enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #1679
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    Source?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

40. Post #1680
    July 2008
    40 Posts
    Google minecraft and just click any result that pops up. Really not that difficult.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events